I just realized I could indeed earn enough money for surgeries

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I am 19 rn and will soon become a student.

If I start working in a cafe shop, I'd probably be earning around 550-600 euros/month, given that I live in an EE shithole, without tips. If we include the tips, it could get closer to like 650.

Then, if I find a way to earn additional 50 euros/month from something I figure out online, I will be earning like 700 euros/month.

Since I live with my parents I will have to hide my salary, and especially the fact I will spend it on looksmaxxing one day, because otherwise they could kick me out, thus making me pay my own bills.

Assuming that doesn't happen, by the time I reach 25, even if I don't earn a single penny more and completely fail in everything I try additonally, I'd make 50k euros in those 6 years, more than enough for everything I need.

Lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PeakIncels
Also, this is in euros, so its 20% more if we count it in dollars, a currency most often used for payment and surgical cost predictions

At 25 what the fuck do you want to do anymore bro? your life is over at 25, please try your best to save up money the soonest possible, I don't want to unmotivate you but this is a stupid and time wasting plan
wish you the best😘

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Washa_bhai, toolateforme and Lonenely sigma
At 25 what the fuck do you want to do anymore bro? your life is over at 25, please try your best to save up money the soonest possible, I don't want to unmotivate you but this is a stupid and time wasting plan
wish you the best😘
Its not even girls at the heart of it bro. I just want to reach my complete aesthetic max. I want to get that inner peace.

Otherwise it never leaves my mind. Other than that I have no life motivation for anything. I don't care about expensive cars, I won't have a wife or kids, what else can I focus on? I don't care about many things unrelated to looks, video games and my guitar

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Washa_bhai, ayusshhhh, XxW33dSm0k3rxX and 1 other person
Its not even girls at the heart of it bro. I just want to reach my complete aesthetic max. I want to get that inner peace.

Otherwise it never leaves my mind. Other than that I have no life motivation for anything. I don't care about expensive cars, I won't have a wife or kids, what else can I focus on? I don't care about many things unrelated to looks, video games and my guitar
I get it man, but let me explain you smt
first of all, you can't live in your parents house till 25, it will be hell

second, you need priorities, because your aesthetic max is useless, if in later age, what will you being a htn or cl give you at 30? nothing, Because everyone ugly or shit, but it's ok, I get it

third, life is meaningless, it has no sense, chad or not, we all die in the same basket, so even if you are a gazilionare, you will still die, I'd say put all your energy in something you love, and at the same time looksmax ofc, but don't make looks your main priority, make your life actually enjoyable, have fun, do everything you want

looks dissapear eventually, and you will be left with no talents no nothing that you actually liked or could have done, and a life full of emptiness and regrets

• +1
Reactions: Washa_bhai, ayusshhhh and Lonenely sigma
because your aesthetic max is useless, if in later age, what will you being a htn or cl give you at 30? nothing

This is pure retardation.

In fact, being a HTN/CL at 30 is probably better since you'll have looks and be more financially stable than a young broke Chad.

This forum has an obsession with "once you hit 30 your life is over, there's nothing at all to live for" :lul:

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
I get it man, but let me explain you smt
first of all, you can't live in your parents house till 25, it will be hell

second, you need priorities, because your aesthetic max is useless, if in later age, what will you being a htn or cl give you at 30? nothing, Because everyone ugly or shit, but it's ok, I get it

third, life is meaningless, it has no sense, chad or not, we all die in the same basket, so even if you are a gazilionare, you will still die, I'd say put all your energy in something you love, and at the same time looksmax ofc, but don't make looks your main priority, make your life actually enjoyable, have fun, do everything you want

looks dissapear eventually, and you will be left with no talents no nothing that you actually liked or could have done, and a life full of emptiness and regrets
You won't believe me but the average age people leave their parents house in my country is 30. Thats mostly bc of economy, but my parents could afford to throw me out tho.

But as for the rest, I really don't know. Whenever I am outside, and something positive happens, as in, I talk with a friend or a girl and it goes smoothly, I feel even worse than when I get outcasted or rejected. It gets worse bc it makes me question things like: "imagine just how good it would be if I maxxed this and that before talking with her".

When I get 0 attention from a woman and it ruins my day, I ironically sleep easier. I repeat "eh whatever, at least I will go to my clean room, lay in my bed and watch youtube". Nihilism makes me stay afloat, but I can't go like that forever. I need a reason to go forward.

• +1
Reactions: Washa_bhai and PeakIncels
This is pure retardation.

In fact, being a HTN/CL at 30 is probably better since you'll have looks and be more financially stable than a young broke Chad.

This forum has an obsession with "once you hit 30 your life is over, there's nothing at all to live for" :lul:
yea, you have looks at 30, then what? at 30 you alr began to age a little bit, little, he placed his main focus on looks, On making money for surgery, and that's cool, but at 25 what's the point if you missed out on everything? do you think men reach their prime at 30?

they don't, at 30 you have to get a wife to settle up, because otherwise, your child's will have old ahh parents, and you won't be able to good looking girl, please be honest how many happy men in their 30's you found in your life?

You won't believe me but the average age people leave their parents house in my country is 30. Thats mostly bc of economy, but my parents could afford to throw me out tho.

But as for the rest, I really don't know. Whenever I am outside, and something positive happens, as in, I talk with a friend or a girl and it goes smoothly, I feel even worse than when I get outcasted or rejected. It gets worse bc it makes me question things like: "imagine just how good it would be if I maxxed this and that before talking with her".

When I get 0 attention from a woman and it ruins my day, I ironically sleep easier. I repeat "eh whatever, at least I will go to my clean room, lay in my bed and watch youtube". Nihilism makes me stay afloat, but I can't go like that forever. I need a reason to go forward.
Yea you maxxed out, but then what bro? you will have sex with the girl? or the guy will compliment you? that's it man, nothing else is gonna happen, I get it, you want a reason to go forward, but let's be real, you said you are a nihilist, so you know this as good as me

there is no reason to go forward, the only REASON (imo) is to find a good wife, create a nice family n that's it, make your child's happy and give them the looks you always wanted, but other than that

getting a Lamborghini, or a trophy, or a mansion, will not give you anything in later life

the best part of life is that you can do whatever you want, have fun, enjoy it limitless, Because in the end everyone dies, and we will all be forgotten in a hundred of years, so every mistake doesn't count

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
yea, you have looks at 30, then what? at 30 you alr began to age a little bit, little, he placed his main focus on looks, On making money for surgery, and that's cool, but at 25 what's the point if you missed out on everything? do you think men reach their prime at 30?

they don't, at 30 you have to get a wife to settle up, because otherwise, your child's will have old ahh parents, and you won't be able to good looking girl, please be honest how many happy men in their 30's you found in your life?

Yes and you need good looks to get a good looking wife.

Either way, your point doesn't make sense. You're saying there's no point in him making money and surgerymaxxing after 25 because he'll "miss out on everything", so he should just stay ugly forever

Yea you maxxed out, but then what bro? you will have sex with the girl? or the guy will compliment you? that's it man, nothing else is gonna happen, I get it, you want a reason to go forward, but let's be real, you said you are a nihilist, so you know this as good as me

there is no reason to go forward, the only REASON (imo) is to find a good wife, create a nice family n that's it, make your child's happy and give them the looks you always wanted, but other than that

getting a Lamborghini, or a trophy, or a mansion, will not give you anything in later life

the best part of life is that you can do whatever you want, have fun, enjoy it limitless, Because in the end everyone dies, and we will all be forgotten in a hundred of years, so every mistake doesn't count
Maybe its a form of mental masturbation, but still, the fact only thing I can mentally masturbate about is my looks tells me that is what will make me happy. Even if I am nihilistic (or rather realistic) I still want to be happy. Going out, spending time with my friends does not make me happy. I never "mentally masturbate" over going outside with my male friends lol

wish you the best😘
Ur retarded if you unironically believe this

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme

You don't have to miss out everything till 25. You can fuck, slay, study and monrymaxx. Even ugly people can do it. When you haven't missed out anything, you will be looking forward to the future also. The only source of rambling; muh life ends at what age is the fear/ frustation of missing out.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and PeakIncels
You don't have to miss out everything till 25. You can fuck, slay, study and monrymaxx. Even ugly people can do it. When you haven't missed out anything, you will be looking forward to the future also. The only source of rambling; muh life ends at what age is the fear/ frustation of missing out.
"even ugly people can do it" if you read my first reply to this thread, I said exactly

"put all your energy in something you love, and at the same time looksmax ofc, but don't make looks your main priority, make your life actually enjoyable, have fun, do everything you want"

Which means that he should do all the things you said