I just realized I might be the craziest mfer on this entire planet.

Mecha-Man

Mecha-Man

Iron
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Posts
175
Reputation
146
Screenshot 20261001 022537 YouTube


I was watching this guy suffering from a gunshot wound to the chest as officers were trying to comfort and save him until EMS arrived and I suddenly just imagined what I'd be saying to the police officers if I was ever in this situation.

"Cancel that ambulance call... You sacks of fucking shit trying to send me a big ass bill."

😂😂 I was like holy shit, I'm fucking crazy.

"Mfers, they gonna bill my ass for the ambulance trip, then they're gonna bill me for the bed. They gonna price gouge my ass... SHUT UP BITCH *coughs blood violently* Don't act like you give a shit about me, I rather take my chances than see that fucking bill."

Then EMS arrives I'd be cussing them "u mfers gonna charge me $10k for this trip eh? Oh I see u pulling out a fancy trolley, that's gonna charge extra ain't it . I swear to God I wish I could kill u all, just let me die u bastards!!"

Legit man, I don't even want their fucking help. With the bill they'll send me afterwards id have wished I'd have just died, holy christ what a shit show we live in.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
View attachment 5712828

I was watching this guy suffering from a gunshot wound to the chest as officers were trying to comfort and save him until EMS arrived and I suddenly just imagined what I'd be saying to the police officers if I was ever in this situation.

"Cancel that ambulance call... You sacks of fucking shit trying to send me a big ass bill."

😂😂 I was like holy shit, I'm fucking crazy.

"Mfers, they gonna bill my ass for the ambulance trip, then they're gonna bill me for the bed. They gonna price gouge my ass... SHUT UP BITCH *coughs blood violently* Don't act like you give a shit about me, I rather take my chances than see that fucking bill."

Then EMS arrives I'd be cussing them "u mfers gonna charge me $10k for this trip eh? Oh I see u pulling out a fancy trolley, that's gonna charge extra ain't it . I swear to God I wish I could kill u all, just let me die u bastards!!"

Legit man, I don't even want their fucking help. With the bill they'll send me afterwards id have wished I'd have just died, holy christ what a shit show we live in.
Edgy ass nigger
 
Edgy ass nigger
When they charge your ass $60k for a hospital trip for 6 hours of their time come back and contact me so I can teach you how to apply a tourniquet yourself.
 
When they charge your ass $60k for a hospital trip for 6 hours of their time come back and contact me so I can teach you how to apply a tourniquet yourself.
Js move to Europe
 

Similar threads

pexy
Replies
25
Views
70
jp212
jp212
TGUN.
Replies
11
Views
80
truedexy
truedexy
ICXCLuvr
Replies
11
Views
98
pexy
pexy
TGUN.
Replies
8
Views
40
MemorableMoron
MemorableMoron
decret
Replies
0
Views
22
decret
decret

Users who are viewing this thread

  • 1336ist
  • muhajudin21
Back
Top