I genuinely might just become a single father 🔥

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,546
Reputation
34,870
I’m not even over exaggerating this generation and finding true authentic love. Is over. It’s actually so over.

Every girl who is my age (17) just has multiple bodys, and the only niggas slaying are the nt normiefags who drink and vape all day. None of there sex or anything is true love. It’s all disgusting. Worst generation of all time. It’s so over for true love. It genuinely is so rare and it barely exists anymore.

I don’t wanna marry a foid with 4 bodies. Or a foid who was a slut in high school. And that’s not even mentioning how evil, hypergamy, and toxic foids are. It’s too scary fr.

So I’m deeply considering paying a foid to carry my baby, then I get full legal control.and hopefully it’s a son to.

Then just raise my son, and make him a statusmaxxed athlete.

I’m only marrying if I find a good looking classy foid ( doesn’t exist)
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erdafritnib, Glorious King and IronMike
if 4 bodies is a lot then just be single because you don't live in reality
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and TGUN.
I’m not even over exaggerating this generation and finding true authentic love. Is over. It’s actually so over.

Every girl who is my age (17) just has multiple bodys, and the only niggas slaying are the nt normiefags who drink and vape all day. None of there sex or anything is true love. It’s all disgusting. Worst generation of all time. It’s so over for true love. It genuinely is so rare and it barely exists anymore.

I don’t wanna marry a foid with 4 bodies. Or a foid who was a slut in high school. And that’s not even mentioning how evil, hypergamy, and toxic foids are. It’s too scary fr.

So I’m deeply considering paying a foid to carry my baby, then I get full legal control.and hopefully it’s a son to.

Then just raise my son, and make him a statusmaxxed athlete.

I’m only marrying if I find a good looking classy foid ( doesn’t exist)
TALE OF TIMES

NT PILL STRIKES AGAIN
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and TGUN.
Just adopt a htn kid bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and TGUN.
Make a stacy give birth to your son and raise him
 
  • +1
Reactions: Grey leywin and AutistKhan
My kid will probably be htn
iN the west you guys can just buy a kid so buy a htn one thats it the reason you want a foid is having a kid thats it so just adopt a htn kid
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
iN the west you guys can just buy a kid so buy a htn one thats it the reason you want a foid is having a kid thats it so just adopt a htn kid
I wouldn’t be able to love an adopted kid the same.

And I don’t need to buy a htn kid

He will already have good genes
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan and Erdafritnib
Ha, it only gets worse. Your still 17. I had the same mindset and now im khhv volcel and my options are drastically more repulsive. You have to find one now you will end up minormaxxing or else mgtow. As these unicorns.. you are not finding one.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
8
Views
47
IOD
IOD
TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
22
code80
code80
iamnothing
Replies
7
Views
62
ibmh
ibmh
TGUN.
Replies
14
Views
126
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
Big Boss
Replies
14
Views
292
Geoff2024
Geoff2024

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top