i just realized i will never get teenage love from a girl [im killing myself next week][SUIFUEL video]

that's cope you loook decent you could have a good family and wife if you max everything you have right now face/body/ money/social skills/ social circle etc.
are you italian?
im also half slavic/ilyrian balkan and half albanian as i said

the conversion rate when cold aproaching women to sex , is like 1/14 even for the best seductors and gl ones.
so it's quite normal if you get rejected, you'll get rejected a lot, and it's normal when cold or warm aproaching
thanks for heads up man but i honestly think its a cope if i was the guy on my avi i would get all the pussy

aleksa is a balkan god

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
I will always be the last betabuxx option , the girl i met at the new campus gave me a number thats not in use , last month one girl invited me to a drink and then told me shes lesbian , im short and sub 5 with skinny dick , its over

View attachment 1762139
to add to my previous reply, you should read the full thread for more useful info and not go to the extreme
i also recommend adding muscle to build a good a good athletic frame. Sustainable facial adiposity+Muscle= will ascend you to potentially chadlite boyo:Comfy:(y)

the conversion rate when cold aproaching women to sex , is like 1/14 even for the best seductors and gl ones.
so it's quite normal if you get rejected, you'll get rejected a lot, and it's normal when cold or warm aproaching
alexa is a god

My friend is a lot uglier than you but so much more confident

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Zeruel and Lihito
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 18244
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Lihito
haah italian , im half albanian and it shows lmao, do i look med? Whats my pheno?

Yeah i need CW rozation + bimax + genio and i will never get money for these

also under eye fillers
you looks french/british
idk it's quite a bad idea to do multiple surgeries, you can't stack it like different stats in a video game, the only things you should consider is leanmaxxing, preyish eyes and good eyebrows looks good on men if not overdosed
if you live in italy you should pbly move as soon as possible, I heard that italia was the wotrst coutry in europe for women ,the meanest ones, and the less attractives ones,the most hypergamous, the inceldom their is high.

im half albanian
My condolences.
Albanians

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 18244 and Lihito
and if your from a developing country 5'7 is a pretty decent height
developing?

nigga we height and frame mogg all of USA:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
every 3rd man here is a neaderthal hunter gatherer:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Bosna height
its a little better in croatia then bosnia but we still have shit ton of students coming in my Zagreb from the purple area😢😢

google hercegovina

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
you looks french/british
idk it's quite a bad idea to do multiple surgeries, you can't stack it like different stats in a video game, the only things you should consider is leanmaxxing, preyish eyes and good eyebrows looks good on men if not overdosed
if you live in italy you should pbly move as soon as possible, I heard that italia was the wotrst coutry in europe for women ,the meanest ones, and the less attractives ones,the most hypergamous, the inceldom their is high.
im from croatia AKA moggerland

• Woah
you looks french/british
only thing i could go for here is that i look less ogre then all men here and looksmax as much as i can but i stil get heightmogged by everyone including 6 foot model women

• +1
wtf is that
Facial adiposity is how lean your face is.This is why you bone structure is not showing. You have chubby cheeks but a good face (htn minimum) and leanmaxxing will ascend you.

And i say sustainably because i don't want you to think you have to leanmax to anorexic levels to look good. You should only leanmax to where you still feel good and have energy. And you can do this through diet and exercise and muscle building
what thread ma friend , please help if you have any surgery advice
I have no surgery advice. check my first reply to you in this thread, i've linked it there.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
I will always be the last betabuxx option , the girl i met at the new campus gave me a number thats not in use , last month one girl invited me to a drink and then told me shes lesbian , im short and sub 5 with skinny dick , its over

View attachment 1762139
Jfl I will, to bad for you

In all honesty bro juust make money and find a trad short girl. I know its brutal but it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
i talked about "am i worth a human being ? why do girls always give me wrong unused number? Why am i not respected and valued "?
Huge mistake is pushing it with girls who aren't attracted to you or cold approaching or whatever. There is no way to create or negotiate raw sexual attraction. If you're going up to girls asking for their number and getting fake ones, stop doing it and acknowledge that the entire world is based around gynocentrism. As soon as you meet a girl who is making it easy for you or showing signs that SHE is attracted to YOU, your entire brain will change and you'll realise that pursuing girls who are not attracted to you is a fruitless pursuit, no matter what you look like.

Here is the brutal truth. As a man you do not need to do any "work", there's no "techniques" that's gonna make a girl who isn't attracted to you, attracted. So don't focus on any redpill, pua or textgame bullshit that's been on the internet for 2 decades. All that shit is a scam.

Unless you're seriously fucked up to the point where looksmaxing isn't worth it, I advise you looksmax (the right way).

I predicted redpill youtubers would infiltrate "blackpill" like a year before it happened. Them selling looksmax advice, consultations, face ratings, testosterone maxxing courses etc. But when you just look at these guys FACES and their LIVES, you can see they're not walking the walk (examples: Alex playingwithfire selling textgame and his currycel flatmate, all PUAs, NoFap coaches, MGTOWs. Basically all of them.)

They know it's over for them so they try to scam naive people. That's exactly what early PUAs did. MGTOW, NoFap experts etc all care about the same shit almost all men do; being loved and appreciated. Semen retention = a cope because no girl they like want their sperm. MGTOW = same precedent. You're going your own way from girls? Doesn't matter though.

The contingency that everything (redpill, avante-garde blackpill etc) are built on is the realisation of the inability of one man's own self to not attract girls who they find attractive. People have spent billions on bullshit just based on this. Buying TeachingMensFashions ballsack hair trimmer, a John Anthony Lifestyle $20k 1-day Vegas bootcamp, Kevin Ray Wilder's in person stoicism and philosophy masterclass on how to do NoFap and meditation, spending $1k for an hour on the phone with Hamza Ahmed.

Basically you just need to accept the attractionpill. If she's not attracted to you, and you are attracted to her, and you pursue her thinking ANYTHING you do will change ANYTHING in her brain, then; it's instantly over.

Just looksmax for yourself, forever. Do the right things. See that everything is bullshit especially cold-approach or desperationmaxxing. If a girl likes you, she'll let you know, then you'll probably have sex and you don't need to act alpha or anything you just need to still be yourself.

Why do you think it's like a chore for Chad's to fuck a ton of girls from Tinder? Because he's not gonna be attracted to all of them. The girls he likes and gets intimate with, are what's meaningful.

Attraction is not 100% based on genetics but it mostly is. If you fall in the range of koinophillia based on what's generally objectively attractive, then you should looksmax. A lot of people get scared and take steroids not knowing it's dumb and is a dishonest indicator of genetic fitness and isn't even appealing to women, since they can see you just took steroids in a futile attempt to attract them.

Also you're 19.... If you were like 39 maybe I wouldn't have anything to say. But you are 19, seriously don't compare yourself to anyone except your past self. You're the only one who knows if there's room for improvement. If you had such malformities to the point where it is actually over, then I'd say there'd be an insanely small percent chance that you'd even be aware of that reality.

So you know what to do. If you want to be better looking, you don't need to cold approach and fake your personality or do anything except; get better looking. Lose fat, bloat, get better skin, hair, get in good shape but don't cope with roids. Maxx everything and just live life and over time you'll notice you get treated better and that might work as some type of unremitting motivation.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, rand anon and SendMePicsToRate
Facial adiposity is how lean your face is.This is why you bone structure is not showing. You have chubby cheeks but a good face (htn minimum) and leanmaxxing will ascend you.

And i say sustainably because i don't want you to think you have to leanmax to anorexic levels to look good. You should only leanmax to where you still feel good and have energy. And you can do this through diet and exercise and muscle building
i will try but i still need cw rotation and bimax + genio because my lower third bones are not good enough to pull the skin , i leanmaxxed few times and been rubbed on in the club , maybe its not over for me , we will see i will try to softmaxx this summer and get on tinder (tinder is different here then west , there is less people but hypergamy is prolly the same)

if that fails then surgery

i wish someone saves me , @SendMePicsToRate thanks for brutal advice man i always loved your realism and surgery advice god bless your kind soul

• JFL
developing?

nigga we height and frame mogg all of USA:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
every 3rd man here is a neaderthal hunter gatherer:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 1762352 its a little better in croatia then bosnia but we still have shit ton of students coming in my Zagreb from the purple area😢😢

google hercegovina
:lul:Oh i thought you were from a hispanic country,my bad.

Maybe run prettyboy game or see what the other shorter guy who don't beta bux do in terms of look?

In all honesty bro juust make money and find a trad short girl. I know its brutal but it is what it is
Moneymaxx and statusmaxx are insane copes when it comes to absolving what he's truly anxious about. He needs to looksmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
i wish i was 2 metters like my albanian kosovo mountain grand grandpa

only one of my cousins got his mogger genes but hes to ogre cause of slavic dad
Albanians

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Lihito
Moneymaxx and statusmaxx are insane copes when it comes to absolving what he's truly anxious about. He needs to looksmaxx.
Yeah i know but he seems to want to be chad

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Huge mistake is pushing it with girls who aren't attracted to you or cold approaching or whatever. There is no way to create or negotiate raw sexual attraction. If you're going up to girls asking for their number and getting fake ones, stop doing it and acknowledge that the entire world is based around gynocentrism. As soon as you meet a girl who is making it easy for you or showing signs that SHE is attracted to YOU, your entire brain will change and you'll realise that pursuing girls who are not attracted to you is a fruitless pursuit, no matter what you look like.
we talked for half an hour about that stupid MBTI and she was SO HAPPY i was the first one to know cognitive functions ffs man even you niggas love making assumptions about me cause im short , "muh creppy manlet" you sound like a foid , whats next , improve personality???????

Why do you hate me man , i never cold approached , she was kind to me and im so ridden of touch i felt a spark because im such a fucking incel

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
:lul:Oh i thought you were from a hispanic country,my bad.

Maybe run prettyboy game or see what the other shorter guy who don't beta bux do in terms of look?
they betabuxx in a village

tbh i have only seen 2 manlets with GFs in like 19 years of living here (im 19)

over

Here is the brutal truth. As a man you do not need to do any "work", there's no "techniques" that's gonna make a girl who isn't attracted to you, attracted. So don't focus on any redpill, pua or textgame bullshit that's been on the internet for 2 decades. All that shit is a scam.
of course i know it is , why do you disrespect me thinking im some redpiller ffs

im more blackpilled then all of you im just sad and COPING CAUSE I WILL NEVER BE ATTRACTIVE AND LOVED BUT ONLY USED BY ROASTIES FOR MONEY

• +1
the realisation of the inability of one man's own self to not attract girls who they find attractive
all women are chad only , even the ones i dont find attractive , shit cope

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
we talked for half an hour about that stupid MBTI and she was SO HAPPY i was the first one to know cognitive functions ffs man even you niggas love making assumptions about me cause im short , "muh creppy manlet" you sound like a foid , whats next , improve personality???????

Why do you hate me man , i never cold approached , she was kind to me and im so ridden of touch i felt a spark because im such a fucking incel
I don't hate you wtf I just wrote a whole post trying to help and basically said personality doesn't mean anything. I was talking about when you got given a fake number. If nothing happened with the girl you were talking to it's because she doesn't find you attractive enough to have sex with and I never called you a manlet.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, SendMePicsToRate and Lihito
If you fall in the range of koinophillia based on what's generally objectively attractive, then you should looksmax
tell me more about this

• +1
all women are chad only , even the ones i dont find attractive , shit cope
Yeah it's a balance of attraction, that's why some Chads reject girls and treat them like shit because they don't like them back on the same level

• JFL
I don't hate you wtf I just wrote a whole post trying to help and basically said personality doesn't mean anything. I was talking about when you got given a fake number. If nothing happened with the girl you were talking to it's because she doesn't find you attractive enough to have sex with and I never called you a manlet.
sorry bro , im just so sad im a subhuman that cant afford surgeries

• Ugh..
Yeah it's a balance of attraction, that's why some Chads reject girls and treat them like shit because they don't like them back on the same level
and thats where women get the myth that all men are trash , even tho only 95 percentiles reject them

As that redpill coper andrew chinless tate would say "only 1% of men hold the power , the rest give their lives for you"

feminism was a big fat lie, its over

I thought you were aryan chad :lul:

sorry bro , im just so sad im a subhuman that cant afford surgeries
No I understand that's why I'm giving you my time and not getting angry at you. :)

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
So you know what to do. If you want to be better looking, you don't need to cold approach and fake your personality or do anything except; get better looking. Lose fat, bloat, get better skin, hair, get in good shape but don't cope with roids. Maxx everything and just live life and over time you'll notice you get treated better and that might work as some type of unremitting motivation.
i dont care about this shit cope , i only care about attracting a girl i like that likes me back and doesnt use me , just tell me its over so i can move on with life

only thing i could go for here is that i look less ogre then all men here and looksmax as much as i can but i stil get heightmogged by everyone including 6 foot model women
wear lifts then not too much 2-3 inches lifts + high heels shoes

i will try but i still need cw rotation and bimax + genio because my lower third bones are not good enough to pull the skin , i leanmaxxed few times and been rubbed on in the club , maybe its not over for me , we will see i will try to softmaxx this summer and get on tinder (tinder is different here then west , there is less people but hypergamy is prolly the same)

if that fails then surgery

i wish someone saves me , @SendMePicsToRate thanks for brutal advice man i always loved your realism and surgery advice god bless your kind soul
I hope you ascend boyo. Like you said when you lean maxxed girls were more receptive (although i am muslim so i don't condone this)

And depending on how lean you were you might have more to go making you look even better

Check the thread i linked below to see an example of facial adiposity. But remember to do it sustainably and not go extreme where you feel bad or suffer health issues (like low testosterone or fatigue from being too lean)
https://looksmax.org/threads/even-i...ht-away-start-right-now-pics-included.247346/

It's definitely not over for you boyo. Like the italy guy said you have a good face and i think you need to lose that cheek fat to show it

and thats where women get the myth that all men are trash , even tho only 95 percentiles reject them

As that redpill coper andrew chinless tate would say "only 1% of men hold the power , the rest give their lives for you"

feminism was a big fat lie, its over
YES EXACTLY.

And Andrew Tate is a scammer. No girls know who Andrew Tate is, no girls are turned on by Andrew Tate. He just runs his business to fool people out of their money.

Gynocentric feminism is pretty much the root of the blackpill. In the past people thought womens' attraction to men was based on their job, their status in the community, their whatever else. So marriages were forced and women reproduced with men they did not positively select for sexually. The consequence of this is basically a state of current day disgenics, rather than eugenics. Now that women have all the liberties such as making money, being able to divorce, polygamy (because monogamy enforced by the Church was just a cope so incels in the past could reproduce), they can be completely unfiltered in their preference. Being able to go on Tinder and just go for the Chads wasn't possible in the past either because of no internet and smaller communities. Eugenics has always been based on Fisherian-Runaway selection, mostly grounded in genetics and koinophillic attractiveness with some level of subjectivity thrown in after that. The veil has just been lifted now. Most people's parents are repulsed at the thought of having sex with each other because most were never truly attracted to each other. And that's why mutual cardinal attraction matters most when it comes to furthering evolution.

Think of it this way... We evolved from Apes right? Natural selection is real, right? Well if we are what we are right now, and we evolved from Apes, we would look exactly like Apes if men could override a woman's true desire. But that isn't reality. That's why R4P3 exists, that's why stalking laws are created, amended and thoroughly enforced. Women choose based on who they are sexually attracted to (hint: it's looks).

Maybe learning a bit about objective male attractiveness and women's true preferences would help you looksmax to the best of your abilities.

Also high IQ for being so on point about scamdrew tate :p🗣️

Ngl I've had crying fits like this over the years too... eventually you just get used to the loneliness. I'm 25 now and I think the last time I really cried about my lack of love, lack of being appreciated and being lonely was about 3-4 years ago. It just becomes a way of life, your body starts to accept it, your mind admits that you're a failure and it's over. Unless you start fixing shit right now. Otherwise you'll end up like me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Mouthbreath and Lihito
Gynocentric feminism is pretty much the root of the blackpill. In the past people thought womens' attraction to men was based on their job, their status in the community, their whatever else. So marriages were forced and women reproduced with men they did not positively select for sexually. The consequence of this is basically a state of current day disgenics, rather than eugenics. Now that women have all the liberties such as making money, being able to divorce, polygamy (because monogamy enforced by the Church was just a cope so incels in the past could reproduce), they can be completely unfiltered in their preference. Being able to go on Tinder and just go for the Chads wasn't possible in the past either because of no internet and smaller communities. Eugenics has always been based on Fisherian-Runaway selection, mostly grounded in genetics and koinophillic attractiveness with some level of subjectivity thrown in after that. The veil has just been lifted now. Most people's parents are repulsed at the thought of having sex with each other because most were never truly attracted to each other. And that's why mutual cardinal attraction matters most when it comes to furthering evolution.
do you think eugenics like these are good , i unironicaly think they are and its ok if my genes die out but im sad

Think of it this way... We evolved from Apes right? Natural selection is real, right? Well if we are what we are right now, and we evolved from Apes, we would look exactly like Apes if men could override a woman's true desire. But that isn't reality. That's why R4P3 exists, that's why stalking laws are created, amended and thoroughly enforced. Women choose based on who they are sexually attracted to (hint: it's looks).
true , ape females fuck anyone in heat while human females discriminate , peterson talked about this

it would be cool if peterson went full blackpill on these coping normies

Maybe learning a bit about objective male attractiveness and women's true preferences would help you looksmax to the best of your abilities.

Also high IQ for being so on point about scamdrew tate :p🗣️
i know my failos but im sad cause no money and i also love meme degrees because i suck at STEM and i would one day love to have my own podcast and write book about blackpill in sociology

i know it sounds shitty to you but i just love being a true blackpill academic and i love podcasts

• +1
Ngl I've had crying fits like this over the years too... eventually you just get used to the loneliness. I'm 25 now and I think the last time I really cried about my lack of love, lack of being appreciated and being lonely was about 3-4 years ago. It just becomes a way of life, your body starts to accept it, your mind admits that you're a failure and it's over. Unless you start fixing shit right now. Otherwise you'll end up like me.
i hope you win lottery and get surgeries bro

what surgeries do you need? What failos you?

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
Eugenics has always been based on Fisherian-Runaway selection, mostly grounded in genetics and koinophillic attractiveness with some level of subjectivity thrown in after that. The veil has just been lifted now. Most people's parents are repulsed at the thought of having sex with each other because most were never truly attracted to each other. And that's why mutual cardinal attraction matters most when it comes to furthering evolution.
THIS , WOMEN HAVING LOW SEX DRIVE IS A PURE COPE USED TO GASLIT NORMIES BY CHURCH AND THE CUCK STATE

VEIL IS LIFTED , DOWN WITH DEMIURGE , DOWN WITH THIS HELL SIMULATION , WE MUST ALL ASCEND AND BE ONE WITH THE SOURCE

do you think eugenics like these are good , i unironicaly think they are and its ok if my genes die out but im sad
Yes it is good (in a videogame coz don't want to be cancelled).

It's good because it relates to the harmony of human emotion and reason on the most binary of levels. Now can you see how much of a cope everything besides looks is, on the topic of mutual attraction?

🗣️JUST BECOME THE ALPHA ON STEROIDS WITH 750 BUSINESSES TO GET A GIRL BRO
🗣️SHOWER AND HAIRCUT GET A LEATHER JACKET WITH SOME NEW CONFIDENCE AND GO TO A COFFEESHOP TO GET A GIRL BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

All copes just disguised and made more advanced to try scam people. When I was your age I was a complete incel but was bluepilled so it never registered. I'm only a few years older than you know but what helped me was realising I had a good base and sticking with the intent to keep looksmaxing. I never had the fear you do right now because I wasn't even aware of anything at 19, and by the time I found this forum there was only FaceandLMS and a few other content creators out there so I never got disheartened or doompilled. I can acknowledge that people have different looks levels and being blackpilled as a truecel is like a permanent mental prison sentence. But you're probably nowhere near a truecel or looksmaxxed. And most people who looksmax do a lousy job because they don't really know what things attract women, that's why a ton of "looksmaxers" go on steroids and stuff like that.

Last edited:
i know my failos but im sad cause no money and i also love meme degrees because i suck at STEM and i would one day love to have my own podcast and write book about blackpill in sociology

i know it sounds shitty to you but i just love being a true blackpill academic and i love podcasts
Blackpill podcast sounds cool ngl

It's good because it related to the harmony of human emotion and reason on the most binary of levels. Now can you see how much of a cope everything besides looks is, on the topic of mutual attraction?

🗣️JUST BECOME THE ALPHA ON STEROIDS WITH 750 BUSINESS TO GET A GIRL BRO
🗣️SHOWER AND HAIRCUT GET A LEATHER JACKET WITH SOME NEW CONFIDENCE AND GO TO A COFFEESHOP TO GET A GIRL BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

All copes just disguised and made more advanced to try scam people. When I was your age I was a complete incel but was bluepilled so it never registered. I'm only a few years older than you know but what helped me was realising I had a good base and sticking with the intent to keep looksmaxing. I never had the fear you do right now because I wasn't even aware of anything at 19, and by the time I found this forum there was only FaceandLMS and a few other content creators out there so I never got disheartened or doompilled. I can acknowledge that people have different looks levels and being blackpilled as a truecel is like a permanent mental prison sentence. But you're probably nowhere near a truecel or looksmaxxed. And most people who looksmax do a lousy job because they don't really know what things attract women, that's why a ton of "looksmaxers" go on steroids and stuff like that.
did you ever had a GF

It's good because it related to the harmony of human emotion and reason on the most binary of levels. Now can you see how much of a cope everything besides looks is, on the topic of mutual attraction?

🗣️JUST BECOME THE ALPHA ON STEROIDS WITH 750 BUSINESS TO GET A GIRL BRO

but a GF that actually worshiped you