i just realized i will never get teenage love from a girl [im killing myself next week][SUIFUEL video]

Yes it is good (in a videogame coz don't want to be cancelled).

It's good because it related to the harmony of human emotion and reason on the most binary of levels. Now can you see how much of a cope everything besides looks is, on the topic of mutual attraction?

🗣️JUST BECOME THE ALPHA ON STEROIDS WITH 750 BUSINESS TO GET A GIRL BRO
🗣️SHOWER AND HAIRCUT GET A LEATHER JACKET WITH SOME NEW CONFIDENCE AND GO TO A COFFEESHOP TO GET A GIRL BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

All copes just disguised and made more advanced to try scam people. When I was your age I was a complete incel but was bluepilled so it never registered. I'm only a few years older than you know but what helped me was realising I had a good base and sticking with the intent to keep looksmaxing. I never had the fear you do right now because I wasn't even aware of anything at 19, and by the time I found this forum there was only FaceandLMS and a few other content creators out there so I never got disheartened or doompilled. I can acknowledge that people have different looks levels and being blackpilled as a truecel is like a permanent mental prison sentence. But you're probably nowhere near a truecel or looksmaxxed. And most people who looksmax do a lousy job because they don't really know what things attract women, that's why a ton of "looksmaxers" go on steroids and stuff like that.
you probably have a bigger penis then me and better height

true , ape females fuck anyone in heat while human females discriminate , peterson talked about this

it would be cool if peterson went full blackpill on these coping normies
But if we actually evolved from Ape's, the female Ape's would choose Ape's with more and more humanlike features for us to end up now as humans... rather than everyone looking like an Ape in 2022. That's why natural selection isn't real. Fisherian Runaway selection makes more sense. If the strongest, most ogre (gymcel) Ape, could override female Ape's selection preference, then we'd still look like Apes, but that's not true in reality.

The biggest, strongest, most masculine men are NOT the most attractive and are not the most selected for by women. That's why roidcel baldcel alphacel promoters are huge copers and are trying so hard not to admit they're incel. Like Andrew Tate who uses money to get laid and claims it's all based on his way above average personality which is just not true. Also 1stman who I believe to actually be an incel, he inherited over 1million gbp from his Dad who died, bought a land rover and penthouse and gymmaxed, youtube channelmaxxed, fake alphamaxxed and still makes videos delineating his anxiety and cope (because he is bald which is why he doesn't attract women)...

But if you listen to his videos he says he goes out for a coffee break and glamour models throw themselves at him just when he's walking down the street. All of this is a pretty pure demonstration of how money, status, muscles etc doesn't make up for lack of objective sexual attractiveness.

you probably have a bigger penis then me and better height
Me and millions of others. Millions shorter than you with smaller dicks too. Try comparing yourself only to your past self. The blackpill helps you live with clarity and self reflection and going through an OD is normal but comparing yourself to random other people just doesn't do anything. You can PM me if you wanna talk more

Me and millions of others. Millions shorter than you with smaller dicks too. Try comparing yourself only to your past self. The blackpill helps you live with clarity and self reflection and going through an OD is normal but comparing yourself to random other people just doesn't do anything. You can PM me if you wanna talk more
no lets just bump this thread to infinity:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
No one ever ropes from here. It's all cope

i hope you win lottery and get surgeries bro

what surgeries do you need? What failos you?

Need rhinoplasty, otoplasty, bimax, hair transplant

we talked for half an hour about that stupid MBTI and she was SO HAPPY i was the first one to know cognitive functions ffs man even you niggas love making assumptions about me cause im short , "muh creppy manlet" you sound like a foid , whats next , improve personality???????

Why do you hate me man , i never cold approached , she was kind to me and im so ridden of touch i felt a spark because im such a fucking incel
The point he is trying to get at is that you won't know what it feels like for a girl to be truly attracted to you until it happens then it will click for you that anything else isn't going to go anywhere unless you go for exposure and literally gaslight the girl into finding you attractive (the normie method)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Lihito

@FailedNormieManlet nigga wtf u laughing at this :feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Yeah i know but he seems to want to be chad
Might not ever be but idk what he looks like. "Chad" is pretty arbitrary but is definitely something heavily reliant on objective measures. "Chad" is a visualisation technique just like "5'2 balding Indian janitor". Most guys just want closure or ratification that a girl they're sexually attracted to, is also sexually attracted to them. After that it's almost bluepilling. Ofc you won't just forget about blackpill but what I mean is subjective assurance that you're not an incel is what most men on any "pill" or self-improvement are seeking.. After that they realise that the only thing that changed anything was growing up and improving appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
The point he is trying to get at is that you won't know what it feels like for a girl to be truly attracted to you until it happens then it will click for you that anything else isn't going to go anywhere unless you go for exposure and literally gaslight the girl into finding you attractive (the normie method)
bro why dont you post more you are the most based on this site and the first OG user to truyl blackpill me and show me what matters instead of muh bullshit NT COPES

• +1
bro why dont you post more you are the most based on this site and the first OG user to truyl blackpill me and show me what matters instead of muh bullshit NT COPES
Unironically just trying to make the most of life now that we are out of lockdowns here in the uk and enjoying having a social life for once.

However I must say, excluding any interaction online with women where things should be even clearer. In person if a girl is attracted to you when you meet them in real life, you will get at least one of three things, borderline/actual groping, consistent compliments not just a one off thing or intense "fuck me" eyes.

Out of those three the second and third can be fucked up with your actions so by acting autistic as it will give women what they like to call "the ick" which is some inexplicable loss of attraction over the smallest shit because reasons. The end result is the same though, their pussy is drier than the Nevada.

Out of those three the second and third can be fucked up with your actions so by acting autistic as it will give women what they like to call "the ick" which is some inexplicable loss of attraction over the smallest shit because reasons. The end result is the same though, their pussy is drier than the Nevada.
i think personality is cope but yeah im autistic asf

hey how many GFs and flings did you have , how girls respond to you , whats your IOI ratio , when will you tan maxx and become SSJ3 and slay half a britain

i think personality is cope but yeah im autistic asf

hey how many GFs and flings did you have , how girls respond to you , whats your IOI ratio , when will you tan maxx and become SSJ3 and slay half a britain
Personality is a cope because changing it is harder than changing how you look lmfao :lul:

Really haven't been bothered with having any sort of GF's as there hasn't been any girls which have actually made me feel that sort of attraction that and I feel scared of having one after the last one lmfao. Flings have only been on my mind recently because I really have just lost any hope in the UK of there being anyone actually worth it. In general would get at least one blatant girl from a subgroup of friends. Tanmaxxing can literally die, although my hair has darkened to brown apparently despite my brows naturally still being as a light as an albino's

Personality is a cope because changing it is harder than changing how you look lmfao :lul:

Really haven't been bothered with having any sort of GF's as there hasn't been any girls which have actually made me feel that sort of attraction that and I feel scared of having one after the last one lmfao. Flings have only been on my mind recently because I really have just lost any hope in the UK of there being anyone actually worth it. In general would get at least one blatant girl from a subgroup of friends. Tanmaxxing can literally die, although my hair has darkened to brown apparently despite my brows naturally still being as a light as an albino's
im just hoping that i never get mogged by you if i come to UK

• JFL
im just hoping that i never get mogged by you if i come to UK
To be fair there are subhumans who do well in the UK, you may actually consider moving here

thanks man

first time i saw you feeling remorse

im glad i got it out of you so you can relax
I always feel bad for losers tbh. Life can be rough

keep jestermaxxing bro, still waiting for new uploads from ur yt channel

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
thanks man , i will continue soon i stoped cause of graduating and i also need to find out how to install sony vegas ffs im dumb asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I will always be the last betabuxx option , the girl i met at the new campus gave me a number thats not in use , last month one girl invited me to a drink and then told me shes lesbian , im short and sub 5 with skinny dick , its over

View attachment 1762139
being short is good since best girls are short so the height is matching, height differences are always bad

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
I Will upload when i start sociology college so i get more knowledge i just want my summer to be blackpill free so i can chill