I just realized I wont amount to anything in life, serious thread

Come double suicide with me

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I am unintelligent.

I am unlikeable.

I have social anxiety and bad communication skills.

I just realized I am literally set up for failure. I'll probably earn low wage, stay a truecel and die alone. This is just depressing to think about.
U can fix all those three things nga.
i will mby make a guide on socialmaxxing, but idk if its worth my time teaching incels here shit when they dont even listen and find excuses.
However if u need some help on climbing social ranks i can give

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elias de God and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
out of the closet, out of a life you're sick of
Sure. I don’t see why not. I’m reasonably above average intelligence. My main cognitive flaws are my addiction to the internet/addictive personality overall, anxiety/depressive nature, and laziness. I am working on the latter two things anyways. Obviously I am not getting a beautiful wife anytime soon, nor am I going to be the next Von Neumann, but I believe that I can still have a decent life and have children via a surrogate/egg donor as a single male.

• Love it
Reactions: Elias de God
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Darkeningstar
To be honest, just kill yourself. I mean, you've already accepted your fate, so what's the point in dragging it out? End your misery and kill yourself. There's nothing after death; you'll only suffer more. You're doing yourself (and us) a favor by ending your miserable life. There's no point in continuing you just admitted you won't achieve anything, so why keep living?

• +1
To be honest, just kill yourself. I mean, you've already accepted your fate, so what's the point in dragging it out? End your misery and kill yourself. There's nothing after death; you'll only suffer more. You're doing yourself (and us) a favor by ending your miserable life. There's no point in continuing you just admitted you won't achieve anything, so why keep living?
Just because you won't achieve great things doesn't mean you can't be happy and fulfilled.

It's really not that hard to grasp.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
i will mby make a guide on socialmaxxing, but idk if its worth my time teaching incels here shit when they dont even listen and find excuses.
Tag me, I could probably learn a thing or two

Based on your experience, what percentage of a good life would you give him, less than 50%?
He can be quite happy even without having much. I don't like percentages in these cases.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elias de God and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
He can be quite happy even without having much. I don't like percentages in these cases.
That is, if he gets himself together and does a streak of nofap for 2 weeks, it will be something like this

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
type thread:

• Woah
Idk why you're calling yourself a truecel you're a mtn

(Inb4 retarded eurobeauty washed retards reply to me)

• So Sad
Idk why you're calling yourself a truecel you're a mtn

(Inb4 retarded eurobeauty washed retards reply to me)
I never mentioned my looks-level here though :hnghn:

A "truecel" means someone who is very ugly and beyond saveable.

I think you meant to say "Incel"
Trueceldom is not only about looks

I am unintelligent.

I am unlikeable.

I have social anxiety and bad communication skills.

I just realized I am literally set up for failure. I'll probably earn low wage, stay a truecel and die alone. This is just depressing to think about.
How old

• +1
Being a truecel is about looks unless if you were giga autistic and LITERALLY can't talk to people
Yeah, it's both equally

Trueceldom typically just means you are in a position that isn't really changeable. Many truecels also are affected because of neuro-divergence.

Gengar is a good example.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Bruh you need looks, dimorphism, height ect to be high status unless your top 1 percent

• JFL
Yeah, it's both equally

Trueceldom typically just means you are in a position that isn't really changeable. Many truecels also are affected because of neuro-divergence.

Gengar is a good example.
Gengar is a fakecel

He literally has female friends LOL

Also he doesn't care abt surgeries cuz he broke his nose, so he's entitled to rhino surgery but he doesn't care

• Hmm...
Being a truecel is about looks unless if you were giga autistic and LITERALLY can't talk to people
I've been in the incelosphere for 4 years and I've seen a fair ratio of both

• +1
Gengar is a fakecel

Also he doesn't care abt surgeries cuz he broke his nose, so he's entitled to rhino surgery but he doesn't care
@Gengar

Gengar is a fakecel

That's not how it works

Fuck bro just blast roids for dimorphism use AIs too, perfect diet, fix postural problems, sleep 9+ hours never wake up with alarm, get optimal sunlight daily idk bro just try something your only hope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Fuck bro just blast roids for dimorphism use AIs too, perfect diet, fix postural problems, sleep 9+ hours never wake up with alarm, get optimal sunlight daily idk bro just try something your only hope
My looks aren't the problem, please set aside your Tik Tok BP autism for awhile and be realistic.

I am fucking 20cm above average height and have more "dimorphism" than anyone else because all my mutuals are 5ft6 Chinese manlets :feelskek:

You can't call everyone with mental obstacles to ascending a "fakecel"
He literally has female friends

If he gets rhino (he broke his nose, so he's entitled to it) and maybe a hair transplant he'll probably ascend

• +1
Why do you think you have poor social skills? You have a high reputation
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

thats gotta be peak autism equating internet rep points to IRL social skills

My looks aren't the problem, please set aside your Tik Tok BP autism for awhile and be realistic.

I am fucking 20cm above average height and have more "dimorphism" than anyone else because all my mutuals are 5ft6 Chinese manlets :feelskek:
So youre good looking, tall, mog dudes in your country? Whats the point of this thread

• JFL
He literally has female friends
Friends, not romantic involvement.

I play alot of video-games with women too and talk, that's normal for some social dynamics

If he gets rhino (he broke his nose, so he's entitled to it) and maybe a hair transplant he'll probably ascend
But he won't, and has stopped himself from getting into relationships many times, he claims that there were women that showed genuine interest in "ascending" him :forcedsmile:

Inhib + neurodivergence absolutely contributes to inceldom

So youre good looking, tall, mog dudes in your country? Whats the point of this thread
Are you mentally deficient? Genuinely asking, how old are you?

Mentally you are not a day older than 13.

Are you mentally deficient? Genuinely asking, how old are you?

Mentally you are not a day older than 13.
Are you saying all youre problems come from social anxiety, autism ect? Send face

• +1
Friends, not romantic involvement.

I play alot of video-games with women too and talk, that's normal for some social dynamics
He has *irl* friends, not online vidya friends
But he won't, and has stopped himself from getting into relationships many times, he claims that there were women that showed genuine interest in "ascending" him :forcedsmile:

Inhib + neurodivergence absolutely contributes to inceldom
Not to mention he has a BPC (big pakistani cock)

He just gave up because he suffers from oneitis syndrome and got cucked in the end.

• So Sad
@Darkeningstar did you know he was 17?

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Darkeningstar
Are you saying all youre problems come from social anxiety, autism ect? Send face
You are so one-dimensional it's crazy that you are actually a sentient human being.

You do realize things aren't that black and white in real life?

I'll spell it simple for you :

I am not particularly intelligent

I am average looking but tall

I am from a high-income family

I have social anxiety

I am clearly neuro-divergent comparing to my local social group

I have a mix of good and bad traits. It's not one way or the fucking other, can you understand that? Multiple factors can come into play for your place in social dynamics because it is really that complicated.

I have a mix of good and bad traits, they vary in terms of intensity. It leads to me not fitting in well with people. That's it.

I'm not gonna hop on roids for muhh dimorphism at 17 :feelskek:

@Darkeningstar Can you believe this shit? All my problems will be solved if I just become Chad!

Why didn't I think of that!

Leonardo dicaprio clapping

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
He has *irl* friends, not online vidya friends

Not to mention he has a BPC (big pakistani cock)

He just gave up because he suffers from oneitis syndrome and got cucked in the end.
Brutal, his story is brutal.

• So Sad
  • +1
You are so one-dimensional it's crazy that you are actually a sentient human being.

You do realize things aren't that black and white in real life?

I'll spell it simple for you :

I am not particularly intelligent

I am average looking but tall

I am from a high-income family

I have social anxiety

I am clearly neuro-divergent comparing to my local social group

I have a mix of good and bad traits. It's not one way or the fucking other, can you understand that? Multiple factors can come into play for your place in social dynamics because it is really that complicated.

I have a mix of good and bad traits, they vary in terms of intensity. It leads to me not fitting in well with people. That's it.

I'm not gonna hop on roids for muhh dimorphism at 17 :feelskek:

@Darkeningstar Can you believe this shit? All my problems will be solved if I just become Chad!

Why didn't I think of that!

View attachment 3105364View attachment 3105364View attachment 3105364View attachment 3105364View attachment 3105364View attachment 3105364
Thought you were subhuman nigga those things are easy to fix why make such a big deal lol

• JFL