I just realized I wont amount to anything in life, serious thread

@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. I'm srs
I am still dateless KHHV

Some social dynamics allow for males and females to be friends without sperging out, especially in STEM environments.

Grow up.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
You are so one-dimensional it's crazy that you are actually a sentient human being.

You do realize things aren't that black and white in real life?

I'll spell it simple for you :

I am not particularly intelligent

I am average looking but tall

I am from a high-income family

I have social anxiety

I am clearly neuro-divergent comparing to my local social group

I have a mix of good and bad traits. It's not one way or the fucking other, can you understand that? Multiple factors can come into play for your place in social dynamics because it is really that complicated.

I have a mix of good and bad traits, they vary in terms of intensity. It leads to me not fitting in well with people. That's it.

I'm not gonna hop on roids for muhh dimorphism at 17 :feelskek:

@Darkeningstar Can you believe this shit? All my problems will be solved if I just become Chad!

Why didn't I think of that!

View attachment 3105364View attachment 3105364View attachment 3105364View attachment 3105364View attachment 3105364View attachment 3105364
Bro dont listen to these retards. U dont need to look good to have good social life. i know, just trust me.
It is easier to make new friends ofc, but its not a need. Like everything in life, its easier if u look good, but not impossible lmao.
Being from a high income family is a HUGEEEE advantage in social maxxing.

Dont listen to these idiots here. U can fix those things.
bro ppl here have 2 friends irl lmao they dk shit about socializing trust.

I am still dateless KHHV

Some social dynamics allow for males and females to be friends without sperging out, especially in STEM environments.

Grow up.
Cope tbh.

If I had a female "friend" I would just wait for the perfect moment and ask her out

Males and females aren't supposed to be "friends" in nature, look at the extinct cavemen and cavewomen for example.

I am unintelligent.

I am unlikeable.

I have social anxiety and bad communication skills.

I just realized I am literally set up for failure. I'll probably earn low wage, stay a truecel and die alone. This is just depressing to think about.
u have good rep which means u have good social skills maybe just a little bit of anxiety :unsure:
not to be a bluepill tard but you can improve little things like that to make life a little more bearable i mean yeah forget about dating women but you can always have other things you like, muhhhh find a hobby, i think you should be more hopeful for the future because you reap what you sow so if you keep being depressed about it itll only get worse, be hopeful bhai ive only spoken to you a few times but you seem nice❤️ keep your head up

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rzn and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Wdym no?? Whos gonna respect some short ugly dude with zero dimorphism(low t). Now imagine him being high status, shit aint happening
Lmao alot of people.
U live online dont even talk to me nga.
News flash: if u are short and ugly women wont find you attractive. THAT DOES NOT MEAN WOMEN AND MEN WILL CALL U A LOOSER.
You become a looser based on your actions. not your looks, apart from clothing.

Males and females aren't supposed to be "friends" in nature, look at the extinct cavemen and cavewomen for example.
We aren't cavemen, also it works just fine lol. There is no drama or whatever.

It is highly dependent on what kind of culture you were brough up in.

Mine allows for it to happen with no problems what-so-ever, we play games, talk during school etc. It's no big deal as long as both parties are mature enough.

Lmao alot of people.
U live online dont even talk to me nga.
News flash: if u are short and ugly women wont find you attractive. THAT DOES NOT MEAN WOMEN AND MEN WILL CALL U A LOOSER.
You become a looser based on your actions. not your looks, apart from clothing.
Im only talking about shit i seen irl idgaf avout what happens on tiktok or any other place online

You mean best-friends? Yeah that's where things get weird. Otherwise if you can't mix with women you are either brought up in a very oppressive culture or you have serious problems.

Im only talking about shit i seen irl idgaf avout what happens on tiktok or any other place online
Every guy who had a successful career position or whatever was a Chad? Tall, dimorphic and wide framed?

Crazy bro :forcedsmile:

Every guy who had a successful career position or whatever was a Chad? Tall, dimorphic and wide framed?

Crazy bro :forcedsmile:
Ofc not im talking about everyday respect, how people treat you and shit

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
like seen what?
I aint even gonna continue this shit too low iq are you this retarded to understand that people get treated differently because of how they look even if they act the same, by dudes too not just girls, yea you can make friends while ugly no shit wont be high status tho unless you got something youre really good at for example like fighting(wont happen tho because you got low dimorphism thus low t, meaning your shit at fighting or alot of sports)

Just because you won't achieve great things doesn't mean you can't be happy and fulfilled.

It's really not that hard to grasp.
I get what you mean.
To be honest, happiness is overrated. What I mean is that happiness is just an emotion you can't actively make yourself happy; it comes from within. Nothing material can truly make you happy, and if it does, it's only temporary like putting a bandage over a deeper issue. Being happy is easy, but it won’t necessarily make you great.

It's important to understand that being selfish is okay. Stop doing things just to make your friends, family, or others happy, and focus on yourself instead. Avoid unlucky and sad people (yes, it sounds cruel, I know).

I'm not trying to be edgy but reading the 48 laws of power and implementing some of the principles made me happier .

• +1
  • +1
Sanju

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
  • +1
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• +1
What's happy and how do you measure it
Feeling happy

Eating good food, watching my favorite cartoons, excersing etc.

I'm not really into philosophy or stuff like that, I prefer to keep things simple

• +1
Feeling happy

Eating good food, watching my favorite cartoons, excersing etc.

I'm not really into philosophy or stuff like that, I prefer to keep things simple
So you're saying not being 160IQ + having social anxiety prevents you from eating good food, watching cartoons and shit or what?

• +1
So you're saying not being 160IQ + having social anxiety prevents you from eating good food, watching cartoons and shit or what?
I mean that I won't achieve things like being a millionaire/excessively rich, having a huge home, living in luxure, travelling around the world while not having to worry about work etc.

However since I am lucky enough, though I may not find friends or be extremely rich, I live in a nice country and even living a subpar life means living in a place that is very safe and human.

• +1
like being a millionaire/excessively rich, having a huge home, living in luxure,
ye but you said this isn't what will make you happy so why do you care, most people won't be millionaire even less will be able to maintain it, it's pure luck, it's irrational to have that as a goal

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
ye but you said this isn't what will make you happy so why do you care, most people won't be millionaire even less will be able to maintain it, it's pure luck, it's irrational to have that as a goal
My dad is one, so there is a slight motive from my family to be better than him

In Asian culture we value the "moving up" thing

• +1
  • Hmm...
how is it related to you being happy nigga

It's not black and white dude lol. Sometimes things aren't just one way or another, black or white, left or right. Absolute statements are many times the dumbest things.

I don't need to be a millionaire.

Would it help? Yeah
Would it be nice? Hell yeah

Do I need to travel the world to be happy?

No

Would it be nice though? Of course

• +1
It's not black and white dude lol. Sometimes things aren't just one way or another, black or white, left or right. Absolute statements are many times the dumbest things.
Applies to you saying i will be an irredeemable failure because i won't be a millionaire

• So Sad
Applies to you saying i will be an irredeemable failure because i won't be a millionaire
Not millionaire, only if I end up earning low wage

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and NZb6Air
I am unintelligent.

I am unlikeable.

I just realized I am literally set up for failure. I'll probably earn low wage, stay a truecel and die alone. This is just depressing to think about.
same
i feel everything is pointless and i should stop trying and die

• So Sad
I am unintelligent.

I am unlikeable.

ok, since you know that you are a subhuman.

Please commit suicide so you don’t waste oxygen

• JFL
You’ll be fine man you live in sea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
True Singapore is pretty successful

• +1
True Singapore is pretty successful
Malaysia is better to live in
Singapore is better to work in

I live on the border, so I am quite literally in the most developed place in SEA

But I will never live up to my dad, and I am just using my privilege to leech off of him.

I literally burned through so much of his cash due to my social anxiety by ordering food delivery EVERY day for EVERY meal 4 times a day. I would order like expensive food too :dafuckfeels:

Better buckle up before he cuts me off :dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futureashtray and ElTruecel
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. bruh u have good circumstances you legit just need to use it to your advantage wtf

• So Sad