i just realized why i look like shit since puberty

D

Deleted member 21077

Kraken
i orgasm/ejaculate way too much. over five thousand times if im correct in my lifetime and thats with doing nofap at the age of 17. my refractor;y period when i was young was like a few minutes because id be able to ejaculate like six to eight times in an hour every day for a whole summer! :(

it made my bones probably brittle or something and did shit to my hormonal profile no doubt. fuark it really is over!

@TRUE_CEL

Chad has no impulse control and cooms in jbs for 3 hours daily.

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
EFFF0EE0 E7C4 46BD B200 EDF7F3F6A940

you look like shit due to genetics.

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 25743
i orgasm/ejaculate way too much. over five thousand times if im correct in my lifetime and thats with doing nofap at the age of 17. my refractor;y period when i was young was like a few minutes because id be able to ejaculate like six to eight times in an hour every day for a whole summer! :(

it made my bones probably brittle or something and did shit to my hormonal profile no doubt. fuark it really is over!
<<<probs my diks swollen from wankin n copin

80-90% genetics + 10-20% lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
More protein, 10,000 IU and multivitamin so u can look amazing
Don’t forget to run ur face with cold water every morning. NoFap is a must during puberty it prevents u from having skinny arms and legs with a big belly. NoFap is essential if u are growing during puberty and can add inches to your height

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh
Don’t forget to run ur face with cold water every morning. NoFap is a must during puberty it prevents u from having skinny arms and legs with a big belly. NoFap is essential if u are growing during puberty and can add inches to your height
What will vitamin D and cold water do to someones recessed chin, bug eyes, short height, crooked teeth and hormonal cystic acne huh?

What will vitamin D and cold water do to someones recessed chin, bug eyes, short height, crooked teeth and hormonal cystic acne huh?
I had cystic acne it was due to diet for me

bro you are not joking right i can grow more inches bro im going no fap for 4 years

im indian and im a 8/10. lmao ugly bitch. american born new generation indians are hella attracive. they have high cheekbones are perfect eyes. I also benched 140 no exeperence when i was 15 lmao.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
im indian and im a 8/10. lmao ugly bitch. american born new generation indians are hella attracive. they have high cheekbones are perfect eyes. I also benched 140 no exeperence when i was 15 lmao.
your mother

Its true not gonna lie

I was a coomer during puberty and im pretty sure it fucked me over

Both my parents are robust while I have skinny wrist, small hands etc

Could have been taller as well

Its true not gonna lie

I was a coomer during puberty and im pretty sure it fucked me over

Both my parents are robust while I have skinny wrist, small hands etc

Could have been taller as well
i am and always will be a coomer