I JUST remembered something EXTREMELY cagefuel: WARNING: JUANCELS DO NOT ENTER: BRUTAL jbw PILL

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
I remember I was having an argument with my Hispanic friend about something and he was being "racist" to me, calling me a cracker and stuff

Anyway, this Hispanic girl, who liked me at the time was in the call listening to the argument and PRIVATELY sent me a message on snapchat, she said "You can call him a beaner if you want, I give you permission"

:feelskek:

This foid wanted my BWC so hard, she wanted me to call a fellow spic a slur. Insane. Now that I look back at it, it makes me cage so hard

Inb4 "CUMCEL TALES :soy::soy:"

• JFL
Reactions: Saisei, nathan and Debetro
:feelskek:

This foid wanted my BWC so hard, she wanted me to call a fellow spic a slur. Insane. Now that I look back at it, it makes me cage so hard
@ascension
Meds1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, GabachoCopium, 0S4MA and 7 others
daily reminder OP is 13
balls havent even dropped and talking about "BWC"
every time someone mentions my age on here it goes down a year
Im 15 you cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 0S4MA
daily reminder OP is 13
balls havent even dropped and talking about "BWC"
Truly over for this gen. At his age I was playing footy with the boys till 10 pm whilst OP is writing essays about male genitals on a literal homo forum

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, GabachoCopium, 0S4MA and 4 others
Truly over for this gen. At his age I was playing footy with the boys till 10 pm whilst OP is writing essays about male genitals on a literal homo forum
this is easy to say when you dont have autism (unadulterated european spirit), also im 15

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, GabachoCopium, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
average child larp thread

nigga is going to his year 9 class tomo :feelskek:

Meds and northern natives mog nordic 'males'hard

so do our women mog yours

average child larp thread

nigga is going to his year 9 class tomo :feelskek:
God I can't stand you fucking faggots who think literally NOTHING ever happens just fucking kys

how is beaner a slur it just doesn't kick, wetback is 100x better yet nobody uses it

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
the only people that care about non-black racial slurs are white women

in my experience hispanics don’t care when i call hispanics slurs but the white women are shocked when i say any slur