I just saw an ACTUAL AUTISMMAXXED kid, it was so fucking scary

AutistKhan

AutistKhan

Sphinx
Joined
Aug 17, 2026
Posts
2,916
Reputation
1,885
So I was sitting at a bus stop after failing to buy raw milk for holy height(yes Im serious)

And I saw this cutecel boy with his mom and that was moving his hands in a repititive behavior SO FUCKING SMOOTH, and I heard his mom talking to a random about why her kid is angry at some places and chill at other places


aLl of a sudden the kid made a whale sound I'm not even fucking and I look at him it was a acnecel cutecel low dimo kid who was the size of his mom and was making the sound of a fucking whale (it was more like a dolphin), he did it when a bus came and he started to move his hands rapidly when his foid mom forced him to get up in a repititive way (as a autist I can tell why he did that)

he didnt wanted to walk into the bus in a way that he was relaxing his entire body so his mom had to literally push him into a seat, he went crazy with his hands thats when I noticed he had OCD too, his mom had to literally force him to stop this shit

That shit was so scary kinda remind me of me 4 years ago I had pretty much the same issues as him

Cant his foid mom just let him play his HOI4?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gravitas and slaviccartfiend
The hand movements were so smooth at first I liked it
 
  • JFL
Reactions: slaviccartfiend
you used to make whale sounds on the bus?
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan
The boy was hmtn even with acnes brutal
 
Just let him play hoi4 brutal
 
what do you want us to do with this information?
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan
That what an autism maxxed nigga looks like
I know what autism looks like my nephew has it

and this info is also useless as it can look like many thing
 
Niggas should know autism is not when superpower and shit
 

Similar threads

Bitchwhipper2
Replies
15
Views
60
Bitchwhipper2
Bitchwhipper2
islaymtbs
Replies
11
Views
65
1966Ford
1966Ford
Lefty Rankin
Replies
27
Views
110
jnxy
jnxy
chud10282892
Replies
5
Views
39
dhusc
dhusc
looksmaxxing_
Replies
0
Views
16
looksmaxxing_
looksmaxxing_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top