I just shat my pants

SuperDavidGangbang

SuperDavidGangbang

Males compete, Females select
In todays dinner I ate biscuits with soyasaus, and a outdated happymeal I found in my fridge.

While I was scrolling on this forum, I had the urge to sneeze because the amount of dust I have in my room. I haven't cleaned my room for months, because I am rotmaxxing.
Anyways, I sneezed loud, and I heard a wet explotion sound inside my pants. I quickly realised that it was a diarrhea. I completely froze, for hopes that it might change its mind and slide back to my asshole. But my radical thinking was proven wrong literary 3 seconds later.

I felt the wet shit slide on my left asscheek. I didn't move my thighs because I was submissive to my turd. My turd dominated me and made me not move as it pleased. I kinda liked being submissive and control by something much smaller than me. The shit turd expanded its shit empire around my ass.

I haven't cleaned my ass.
I am still frozen in the same position as my turd wanted. What should I do?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, horizontallytall, Deleted member 29167 and 13 others
ah well
nevermind ig

@bignosesmallchin @klip11 @TRUE_CEL

Should I take my vengeance and punish my turd for being a little shit turd?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: allahcel and klip11
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: allahcel, klip11 and Deleted member 16515
My ass is itching, what should I do??
Images   2023 03 01T231510968

It won't help.
I have some kind of a functional problem.

@bignosesmallchin @klip11 @TRUE_CEL

Should I take my vengeance and punish my turd for being a little shit turd?
Yes. Do it. Also brutal how you gave yourself away being a dutchfag.

Yes. Do it. Also brutal how you gave yourself away being a dutchfag.
My turd was doing whatever it wanted with me, I couldn't resist

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and allahcel
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Are you asian?

In todays dinner I ate biscuits with soyasaus, and a outdated happymeal I found in my fridge.

While I was scrolling on this forum, I had the urge to sneeze because the amount of dust I have in my room. I haven't cleaned my room for months, because I am rotmaxxing.
Anyways, I sneezed loud, and I heard a wet explotion sound inside my pants. I quickly realised that it was a diarrhea. I completely froze, for hopes that it might change its mind and slide back to my asshole. But my radical thinking was proven wrong literary 3 seconds later.

I felt the wet shit slide on my left asscheek. I didn't move my thighs because I was submissive to my turd. My turd dominated me and made me not move as it pleased. I kinda liked being submissive and control by something much smaller than me. The shit turd expanded its shit empire around my ass.

22395.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Hueless and Vermilioncore
Reddit tier post

When I was younger and ldaring, I just let the shit dry out and then you can scratch the shit crust off. (not joking)

• Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme
Describe the smell

Stank ass mf, kys

yummy goyslop

Since you niggas want me to punish my shit turd, I will have no other choice but to complete that task.

Jihad on my human feces begins now.

Caging and trying not to vomit at the same time jfl
Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

what ur diet look like? any health problems?

Is it normal to get a boner from reading this?

this is the first time i have ever used this section of the forum and i am never fucking coming back

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

Are you Joe Biden?

Find yourself a GF with a scat fetish

Oh wait you cant coz youre incel
rekt GIF

congratulations

Is it normal to get a boner from reading this?
I got a rock hard Dwanye Johnson cock it's about drive it's about power, I wanted the brown dirty shit to dry out on my wrinkly saggy ball sack. I got the hardest erection I have had that time.

• JFL
Reactions: JuicyCircleSack
Find yourself a GF with a scat fetish

Oh wait you cant coz youre incel
rekt GIF
I have a girlfriend with big tits, just so you know you little jealous jew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back