I just slapped my mother 5x today

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Happaned 1 hour ago. Dumb bitch got mad at me, told me she wouldn't take me to my father's grave at the city cemetery. I ran after her, I asked her if she was being serious, she said yes, then I proceeded to bitch slap her 5 consecutive times.

Had to spend 30 EUR in total on a round trip by taxi + 1 beautiful fresh white rose laid upon my father's grave. At least I spent about 30 minutes by my father's grave. He deserved this at the very least (me taking care of his grave)

Man, I'm so angry. I cannot count upon my mother. What a dumb fucking bitch to think it's a privilege for me to be taken to my father's resting place. Tf was she thinking... Ridiculous

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381, wackedchives, coispet and 40 others
:rage:

• WTF
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IMOGYOU, pig_face, Marsiere214 and 3 others
Don’t know who’s wrong….

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, gr34ter, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
Based, become the man of the house and assert dominance before she does

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Orvka381, try2beme, IMOGYOU and 19 others
Make money and let her die alone like she deserves

Make money and let her die alone like she deserves
Honestly I've thought about that. But I swore to my father I would take care of her. Sometimes I REALLY hate this stupid fucking bitch. But then she's my mother

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, pig_face and yirma19
Happaned 1 hour ago. Dumb bitch got mad at me, told me she wouldn't take me to my father's grave at the city cemetery. I ran after her, I asked her if she was being serious, she said yes, then I proceeded to bitch slap her 5 consecutive times.

Had to spend 30 EUR in total on a round trip by taxi + 1 beautiful fresh white rose laid upon my father's grave. At least I spent about 30 minutes by my father's grave. He deserved this at the very least (me taking care of his grave)

Man, I'm so angry. I cannot count upon my mother. What a dumb fucking bitch to think it's a privilege for me to be taken to my father's resting place. Tf was she thinking... Ridiculous
I hate my neurotic bitch of a mother also, fucking gaslighting bitch, before I kms I’m gonna punch her so hard in the face she will lose a few teeth

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Megas Alexandros, arabcelxxx and 11 others
Thanks to the dumb fucking bitch only wiring me the equivalent of 400 EUR a month for food deliveries *Tesco home delivery, not restaurants*, I have a couple of months till I run out of all my savings LOL. Thanks to her failed math skills, I run about -50 EUR every month no matter how much I try to save on food. Cheap healthy carbs such as brown rice, steamed vegetable mix, healthy cheap protein such as chicken breast filets, etc... JFL

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
Typical white family.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890, gr34ter, ElTruecel and 13 others

Your dads dead mate and you just wasted money for nothing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Megas Alexandros, laaltin, tombradylover and 6 others
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, User28823, FBl and 1 other person
He never died, he's still with me. Just not physically.
Sure bud whatever helps you cope. He’s gone buddy boyo. Forget about that dude.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Axii
Apologise to your mother, then go back to your fathers grave and apologise to your father.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: shabby890, Alt Number 3, Thesoloist22 and 3 others
Average white brah abusing his mother @Iasacrko

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Jeww, FBl and 7 others
Sure bud whatever helps you cope. He’s gone buddy boyo. Forget about that dude.
I'll never forget about my father. I live by certain principles, this is one of them.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Apologise to your mother, then go back to your fathers grave and apologise to your father.
No. Too much money plus she doesn't deserve it. She's very selfish

lol retard

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Thebbcmaxxer and ascension
I'm aware thus us not true but if this is
Then I'm gonna slit ur throat in the most gruesome way and insert iron rod in ur eyeballs

Truly a faggot u fuckin ricecel momo bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iamlildarki and WeiWei

You are nothing but a weak little animal.
May your woes and rues be many and your days few.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Average white brah abusing his mother @Iasacrko
White brahs never fail to amuse me with how they take their parents for granted and how their parents even let them live in the house

Full grown man NEET in a incel forum and instead of being greatful he treats u like a slave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Kamui
I'm aware thus us not true but if this is
Then I'm gonna slit ur throat in the most gruesome way and insert iron rod in ur eyeballs

Truly a faggot u fuckin ricecel momo bitch
I'm white faggot

If she’s an entitled bimbo that’s fine.
No sane person hits their mom brutally tho

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
Thanks to the dumb fucking bitch only wiring me the equivalent of 400 EUR a month for food deliveries *Tesco home delivery, not restaurants*, I have a couple of months till I run out of all my savings LOL. Thanks to her failed math skills, I run about -50 EUR every month no matter how much I try to save on food. Cheap healthy carbs such as brown rice, steamed vegetable mix, healthy cheap protein such as chicken breast filets, etc... JFL
how do you spend that much on food a month are you 500lbs?

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and WeiWei
You can barely put a woman in her place with your words let alone your hands.
Wdym put a woman in her place, I wasn't tryna do that, just make her realize she was on some BS

sounds fucked up man you have to be the better person and move on , slapping her doesnt make u much better

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and lowiqNormie
Hard to tell who's wrong but don't commit needless violence
It's a addictive pleasure
You should have just gone no fucks given

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, lowiqNormie and WeiWei
Hard to tell who's wrong but don't commit needless violence
It's a addictive pleasure
You should have just gone no fucks given
You're saying I shoulda beaten her up????

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129

If this really did happen, don’t ever lay your hands on ur mother, no matter the reason. maybe you despise her and hate her guts, but that’s just fucked. Go apologize

• +1
Reactions: N1666, BeanletMogger and LordSergiXX63
You're saying I shoulda beaten her up????
Jfl just don't commit to needless beating
Control your anger
Anger is something very precious that should be little precaution on it

If this really did happen, don’t ever lay your hands on ur mother, no matter the reason. maybe you despise her and hate her guts, but that’s just fucked. Go apologize
And she thinks it's okay to make it a privilege for me to visit my father's grave???

Damn that's fucked bro, u gotta apologize and just have a serious talk and tell her how you feel about everything, cmon It's your own MOTHER man not some random bitch disrespecting your father or smth.

Rest in peace to your father bro🙏

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and LordSergiXX63
And she thinks it's okay to make it a privilege for me to visit my father's grave???
I get where you are coming from , and why you are pissed . Just don’t hit her

Tf? No. Food's crazy expensive over here.
bro i live in canada the price of food in insane here and i only spend 250cad a month on food and im trying to increase weight

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
White brahs never fail to amuse me with how they take their parents for granted and how their parents even let them live in the house

Full grown man NEET in a incel forum and instead of being greatful he treats u like a slave
Ungrateful mf

Niggas like this get to spend their money as they please meanwhile there are starving niglets in Somalia who are dying of hunger and thirst right as we speak :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko

whoop that bitch

repped

Average western white guy experience.

I need to more of the back story before making the judgement. Slapping someone 5 times especially ur mom def isn’t normal

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I need to more of the back story before making the judgement. Slapping someone 5 times especially ur mom def isn’t normal
I would actually say that OP is clearly more in the wrong, because the one person you should never beat is your mother (and father, of course).

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and NoseProphecy