TGUN.
but inside doesn’t matter
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2025
- Posts
- 18,054
- Reputation
- 33,690
she gave me head yesterday
I came around to pick up my hoodie I left
She even washed it for me


But she wasn’t home so I was like fuck this whore u a filthy bitch I purposely left my hoodie there so I could slay but no she was at her work
So I fucking shit
Now I’m running away and I’ve blocked her on everything
And this isn’t Satire I’m being 100% fucking serious
I came around to pick up my hoodie I left
She even washed it for me



But she wasn’t home so I was like fuck this whore u a filthy bitch I purposely left my hoodie there so I could slay but no she was at her work
So I fucking shit
Now I’m running away and I’ve blocked her on everything
And this isn’t Satire I’m being 100% fucking serious