I JUST TOOK A SHIT AT THIS MTBS HOUSE AFTER SHE GAVE ME HEAD

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,067
Reputation
33,713
she gave me head yesterday

I came around to pick up my hoodie I left

She even washed it for me 😊😊😊

But she wasn’t home so I was like fuck this whore u a filthy bitch I purposely left my hoodie there so I could slay but no she was at her work

So I fucking shit

Now I’m running away and I’ve blocked her on everything
And this isn’t Satire I’m being 100% fucking serious
IMG 1689
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ecstazy, walnut456, dhusc and 6 others
It’s daytime in Australia so your probably not even lying man

What the fuck bro
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gravitas, ecstazy, LeonardMariana and 6 others
Tales unless more proof
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa and price.
she gave me head yesterday

I came around to pick up my hoodie I left

She even washed it for me 😊😊😊

But she wasn’t home so I was like fuck this whore u a filthy bitch I purposely left my hoodie there so I could slay but no she was at her work

So I fucking shit

Now I’m running away and I’ve blocked her on everything
And this isn’t Satire I’m being 100% fucking serious View attachment 5704635
Can confirm I washed TGUN’s hoodie
 
  • +1
Reactions: ⠀☭⠀, peptidehater22, Resonant and 1 other person
she gave me head yesterday

I came around to pick up my hoodie I left

She even washed it for me 😊😊😊

But she wasn’t home so I was like fuck this whore u a filthy bitch I purposely left my hoodie there so I could slay but no she was at her work

So I fucking shit

Now I’m running away and I’ve blocked her on everything
And this isn’t Satire I’m being 100% fucking serious View attachment 5704635
Tales faggot
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo, Resonant and Tesarossa
she gave me head yesterday

I came around to pick up my hoodie I left

She even washed it for me 😊😊😊

But she wasn’t home so I was like fuck this whore u a filthy bitch I purposely left my hoodie there so I could slay but no she was at her work

So I fucking shit

Now I’m running away and I’ve blocked her on everything
And this isn’t Satire I’m being 100% fucking serious View attachment 5704635
@tansel

1790655576132

Incase he deletes the image
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa, i6w9, underbiteuser and 4 others
how did u get in her house if she’s not there lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Tesarossa
tales leme reverse image search that.
 

Attachments

  • 6784983_RPReplay_Final1784870473_3.mp4
    4.5 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, Tesarossa and price.
she gave me head yesterday

I came around to pick up my hoodie I left

She even washed it for me 😊😊😊

But she wasn’t home so I was like fuck this whore u a filthy bitch I purposely left my hoodie there so I could slay but no she was at her work

So I fucking shit

Now I’m running away and I’ve blocked her on everything
And this isn’t Satire I’m being 100% fucking serious View attachment 5704635
primal as fuck tgun

embrace your indian instincts:popcorn:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Resonant, Tesarossa, price. and 1 other person
fuck all the haters this is high T
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Resonant, Tesarossa, price. and 1 other person
she gave me head yesterday

I came around to pick up my hoodie I left

She even washed it for me 😊😊😊

But she wasn’t home so I was like fuck this whore u a filthy bitch I purposely left my hoodie there so I could slay but no she was at her work

So I fucking shit

Now I’m running away and I’ve blocked her on everything
And this isn’t Satire I’m being 100% fucking serious View attachment 5704635
so did she give you the keys how’d you get in?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Tesarossa
nigga shit at his own house and decorated it with the panties he bought his mother as a christimas gift

i like you tgun, but you’re fucking nuts
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, Resonant, Tesarossa and 3 others
that's shit by chad, she will sell them on ebay
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and TGUN.
Not even in the damn toilet man :feelsbadman:
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and tansel
she gave me head yesterday

I came around to pick up my hoodie I left

She even washed it for me 😊😊😊

But she wasn’t home so I was like fuck this whore u a filthy bitch I purposely left my hoodie there so I could slay but no she was at her work

So I fucking shit

Now I’m running away and I’ve blocked her on everything
And this isn’t Satire I’m being 100% fucking serious View attachment 5704635
So this is what it’s like being LHTN…

Fuck my hmtn life :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

islaymtbs
Replies
3
Views
32
islaymtbs
islaymtbs
thomasjiooo
Replies
9
Views
28
idk8
idk8
Yataeii
Replies
3
Views
45
Dydargas_
Dydargas_
bnugly
Replies
2
Views
23
bnugly
bnugly
Turkic Albanian
Replies
1
Views
21
milkshake_addict
milkshake_addict

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top