i just wanna bring my girlfriend to an mma fight and let her watch me destroy some guy

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
I just wanna train for a few years in MMA, have a few interclubs then when im good i wanna bring my future gf to one of my fights, let her watch me absolutely destroy some guy and fold him into himself or choke him out through his face or some shit. then go back and sit with my gf after the fight and her tidy up my cuts and bruises and feel mad attraction towards me

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate, germanlooks, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
What if you get totally destroyed:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Growth Plate, Uglyzayn and 2 others
I just MENTIONED getting into a fight one time when I was 13 years old with another kid when I had a girl over. She was like 'you didn't seem like that type at all' and then said that it 'really turns her on' then we fucked. I thought the fighting shit was a meme jfl its sad because I am a really chill guy naturally that doesn't really get into fights and am pretty agreeable (feminine trait). I just look like a masculine guy.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and Growth Plate
but what if the guy beats u up and u tap out to strikes :feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Uglyzayn
I just wanna train for a few years in MMA, have a few interclubs then when im good i wanna bring my future gf to one of my fights, let her watch me absolutely destroy some guy and fold him into himself or choke him out through his face or some shit. then go back and sit with my gf after the fight and her tidy up my cuts and bruises and feel mad attraction towards me
Just hire some goons to attack you and your date at night, after you get out from a bar or restaurant, you pretend to beat them, they run away, and the girl will be so impressed that she will want to be your girlfriend...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, ShowerMaxxing, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
I just MENTIONED getting into a fight one time when I was 13 years old with another kid when I had a girl over. She was like 'you didn't seem like that type at all' and then said that it 'really turns her on' then we fucked. I thought the fighting shit was a meme jfl its sad because I am a really chill guy naturally that doesn't really get into fights and am pretty agreeable (feminine trait). I just look like a masculine guy.
people on here will say its cope but it is definitely a thing

people on here will say its cope but it is definitely a thing
its not like you need to be a fighter as we were already banging when she thought I was a very peaceful guy but it does work as an aphrodisiac. obviously, not showing weakness is the most important thing, as long as you are not LOSING face/fights you are fine. You don't need to go out of your way to look for trouble. that involves a lot of hassle in your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Just hire some goons to attack you and your date at night, after you get out from a bar or restaurant, you pretend to beat them, they run away, and the girl will be so impressed that she will want to be your girlfriend...
@6ft4 new statusmaxxing method just dropped bro

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Gonthar
I've thought about the same thing but you need to be 110% sure you're going to win

Or risk ending up like this guy

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17829
@FailedNormieManlet thoughts?

A loyal girl will stick with you even if you lose , like conor s wife who stuck around since the beginning when he was a loser:Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado and Deleted member 17829
@6ft4 new statusmaxxing method just dropped bro
It's actually and old method that appears in several movies and books, like in The Count of Monte Cristo, when the count hires some bandits to attack some young noble French men, he appears out of nowhere, rescues them and eventually befriends them, obtaining access to the Parisian high society...

JFL I remember you a few weeks ago saying "MMA maxxxing is bullshit it will never work!" and now you want to be an MMAmaxxer, I swear fighting is a disease once you catch the itch for it, it never goes haha.

As for your plan, if you are good then deffo do it. She will probably enjoy watching you winning and the adrenaline rush she gets from it will deffo make her wet. But you need to be good and it's a risk JFL

JFL I remember you a few weeks ago saying "MMA maxxxing is bullshit it will never work!" and now you want to be an MMAmaxxer, I swear fighting is a disease once you catch the itch for it, it never goes haha.

As for your plan, if you are good then deffo do it. She will probably enjoy watching you winning and the adrenaline rush she gets from it will deffo make her wet. But you need to be good and it's a risk JFL
ah i was just speaking hypothetially. im still on the LL instead of the mma train:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:still mentally ill bro:forcedsmile:. id probably do this with boxing or bareknuckle though

autistic imagination for dopamine rush

When I had the mind virus app known as tiktok installed on my phone I seen a tiktok of 2 young Irish travellers covered in blood at the end of a fight and there were comments of teen girls tagging their friends saying it's so hot

Tate says if you lose a fight it's over for you and your gf jfl (t.stamped)

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit
When I had the mind virus app known as tiktok installed on my phone I seen a tiktok of 2 young Irish travellers covered in blood at the end of a fight and there were comments of teen girls tagging their friends saying it's so hot

Tate says if you lose a fight it's over for you and your gf jfl (t.stamped)

ah just send this stuff in PM these retards dont get it

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
This is actually high iq shit, I may start a goonery establishment...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Gonthar and Deleted member 17829
Good tacticcc

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar