I just wanna get the fuck out of here

Deprived

Deprived

born to rot, forced to mog
I've been on this site for so long and my mind has been infested with this looksmaxxing shit for YEARS
I'm always thinking about the future and how I'm gonna mog so hard
But I don't want to analyze my face every other hour and take a hundred selfies a day anymore
I just wanna live in the moment and be handsome and have sex and enjoy life already

• +1
Reactions: hifynnt, murdah, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
delete ur account

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe and wackedchives
over for u.` age?

over for u.` age?
I actually have been looksmaxxing this entire time. But for the first time I'm seeing the light outside the tunnel. I'm kind of reasonably NT now and can talk to the type of girls I'm attracted to. I'm also almost lean, 5 more lbs or so. After that I might actually be done with my journey

• +1
Reactions: hifynnt, murdah and vermillioncorefan
  • +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
I'd just make another one
This is my 3rd account, I've been here since 2019 :feelsrope:

Your average .org member leaving .org

Media 240514 233048

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deprived
Hey man I feel you, if it's extremely damaging to your mental stability just never visit the site again. The reasonable option is to accept the basic premises of the blackpill, and try to maximize your happiness in those parameters. Stop trying to play Chad's game by slaying all the women you can and go the normal route of finding an average woman with similar values to you. Monogamy is much more fulfilling than being a "player" when you realize sex isn't the end all to your problems. Tldr just try and get as attractive as you can, and just be happy with whatever faithful woman you can get.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived