Nyrо
Hopefully HTN by 2028
- Joined
- Jul 1, 2025
- Posts
- 7,106
- Reputation
- 13,387
First of I have too because I’m Portuguese
Second Messi is better than him
How it feels being a Ronaldo fan when every argument somehow turns into "the World Cup" and"2009 Las Vegas," then having to listen to a 8 year olds say "Lamine is better than Ronaldo," then I go home only for Real Madrid to lose to some random relegation battle team on a Tuesday night
It’s getting so hard
He’s so pathetic
Why can’t I be like Swiss instead of Portuguese
I tried so long to defend him now I just laugh with the Messi fans
Second Messi is better than him
How it feels being a Ronaldo fan when every argument somehow turns into "the World Cup" and"2009 Las Vegas," then having to listen to a 8 year olds say "Lamine is better than Ronaldo," then I go home only for Real Madrid to lose to some random relegation battle team on a Tuesday night
It’s getting so hard
He’s so pathetic
Why can’t I be like Swiss instead of Portuguese
I tried so long to defend him now I just laugh with the Messi fans