I just want to bite through human flesh until I hear the bone crack

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
All that normie shit about being an influential member of a social group and finding a girl to have a relationship with has never and will never be an option for me
Now that my mandible is returning to it's natural position thanks to reversing cope orthodontics and it's no longer tucked backwards into my throat like a cuck, I can feel a greater amount of the sheer power capable from my bite force.
I can only feel the force coming through my back molars since my maxilla is way behind my mandible but when my maxilla is brought forward and the forces of upper and lower jaw meet, the feeling of power I should get from biting down like a predator for the first time in my life should be immeasurable

I have an uncontrollable frown for the 50 minutes per day that I leave my house and I can feel it weighing on my browridge as the muscles start to tense up
I don't know it this has any impact on the permanent mass of my browridge but my eyes are getting more hunter looking by the day and my upper eyelids are never visible unless I close my eyes

I know what it feels like to have someone wrong me to the point worthy of demolishing them in retaliation
I just want to know what it feels like to have someone wrong me, stare them down with predator like focus striking fear into them, then pouncing on them and unleashing thousands of kg of bite force into their flesh until I hear the sound of their fragile bones cracking

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 16369, 190cm90kg and 9 others
All that normie shit about being an influential member of a social group and finding a girl to have a relationship with has never and will never be an option for me
Now that my mandible is returning to it's natural position thanks to reversing cope orthodontics and it's no longer tucked backwards into my throat like a cuck, I can feel a more greater amount of the sheer power capable from my bite force.
I can only feel the force coming through my back molars since my maxilla is way behind my mandible but when my maxilla is brought forward and the forces of upper and lower jaw meet, the feeling of power I should get from biting down like a predator for the first time in my life should be immeasurable

I have an uncontrollable frown for the 50 minutes per day that I leave my house and I can feel it weighing on my browridge as the muscles start to tense up
I don't know it this has any impact on the permanent mass of my browridge but my eyes are getting more hunter looking by the day and my upper eyelids are never visible unless I close my eyes

I know what it feels like to have someone wrong me to the point worthy of demolishing them in retaliation
I just want to know what it feels like to have someone wrong me, stare them down with predator like focus striking fear into them, then pouncing on them and unleashing thousands of kg of bite force into their flesh until I hear the sound of their fragile bones cracking

View attachment 1916743
You're becoming a predator. Lethal. Always hunting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 22775 and 1 other person
Such a good thread

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, EverythingMattersCel, to be human and 2 others
returning to the lion state.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, alriodai, 6ft4 and 5 others
Fbi's having a blast with this thread, imagine what normies would say if they saw this shit:lul:

But yeah tbh i have moments when i wanna go caveman savage mode as well, high t trait?

CBB21F88 78FF 4C70 A469 07127FF4B211

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, bugeye, Deleted member 22930 and 1 other person
Fbi's having a blast with this thread, imagine what normies would say if they saw this shit:lul:

But yeah tbh i have moments when i wanna go caveman savage mode as well, high t trait?
fbi is in jb threads mirin jb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I want to grab people by their necks with one hand and drag them into dick sucking position.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22775

I was gonna leave a disclaimer at the end for FBI that it's satire but yeah normies seeing this would take it literally
I was buzzing off caffeine and aggressive music earlier while jutting my mandible and felt this thread needed to be made

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
I was gonna leave a disclaimer at the end for FBI that it's satire but yeah normies seeing this would take it literally
I was buzzing off caffeine and aggressive music earlier while jutting my mandible and felt this thread needed to be made
Return to monke soon after Vladimir Putler goes er with nukes

Now that my mandible is returning to it's natural position thanks to reversing cope orthodontics and it's no longer tucked backwards into my throat like a cuck, I can feel a greater amount of the sheer power capable from my bite force.

View attachment 1916743
stop taking shrooms.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
tfw cabergoline + autism

how'd you reverse orthodontics