I just want to take a .357 to the dome

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
My whole life i always wondered why i was treated differently. and after discovering the blackpill I finally understood. everything is about face. My height didn't matter. my ambitions didn't matter. I i have my own place and live far away from my parents. I have jobs, go to school, ect. it never mattered. The only the that mattered is the face. It doesn't matter how hard i try, or how much i developed my personality, the only thing that matters is face and bone structure of your face. My human life is wasted on me. My fate is going to be the same, because it's simply fate. Nothing i can do or say will ever change that. I never had family growing up, no extended family cared i existed, i had nothing, i've been alone my whole life.

The only thing that makes me even remotely happy is others suffering at this point. My fate isn't unique though, it's just going to be that way for many many many more men in the future. The online connectivity and access to humans world wide has shrunk the dating pool and left you out of it. Let me be clear, no amount of changing your personality will ever EVER make up for your short comings. The only thing that matters in this world is being a pretty boy slayer. and that's it. Your dick size doesn't matter, your ambitions doesn't matter, your money doesn't matter, your body doesn't matter (to an extent). Understand that it's OVER in the 21st century, you're an experiment of the media and your live is over.
The dream is dead, you will NEVER be rich either, it's over for that as well. every great leap was built off the backs of a disposable work force. if everyone followed through with their dreams there would be no more grunts in the world. you're left behind and no one cares, in fact the world wants you to die it's not indifferent about you, it hates you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, oldcelloser, Deleted member 15099 and 7 others
This reeks of incel theory..

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and thecel
dont do it boss

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Nvm

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Thats crazy bruh but I dont rlly care

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14323 and thecel
Thats crazy bruh but I dont rlly care
kek you didn't have to comment then. if you took the attitude with me in real life i'd drive my thumbs knuckle deep into your eye sockets.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, ascension, YoungJohnnyDepp and 1 other person
My whole life i always wondered why i was treated differently. and after discovering the blackpill I finally understood. everything is about face. My height didn't matter. my ambitions didn't matter. I i have my own place and live far away from my parents. I have jobs, go to school, ect. it never mattered. The only the that mattered is the face. It doesn't matter how hard i try, or how much i developed my personality, the only thing that matters is face and bone structure of your face. My human life is wasted on me. My fate is going to be the same, because it's simply fate. Nothing i can do or say will ever change that. I never had family growing up, no extended family cared i existed, i had nothing, i've been alone my whole life.

The only thing that makes me even remotely happy is others suffering at this point. My fate isn't unique though, it's just going to be that way for many many many more men in the future. The online connectivity and access to humans world wide has shrunk the dating pool and left you out of it. Let me be clear, no amount of changing your personality will ever EVER make up for your short comings. The only thing that matters in this world is being a pretty boy slayer. and that's it. Your dick size doesn't matter, your ambitions doesn't matter, your money doesn't matter, your body doesn't matter (to an extent). Understand that it's OVER in the 21st century, you're an experiment of the media and your live is over.
The dream is dead, you will NEVER be rich either, it's over for that as well. every great leap was built off the backs of a disposable work force. if everyone followed through with their dreams there would be no more grunts in the world. you're left behind and no one cares, in fact the world wants you to die it's not indifferent about you, it hates you.
Day 3 on blackpill:fuk:

look it’ll hurt you going from bluepill but keep reading here, there is a light at the end of everything. The more you learn the more mature and compassionate you get. You can usually gauge somebodies stage of blackpill acceptance based on their emotions towards stacies. Right now I bet you fucking hate them lol. It’ll get better bro, everybody raised bluepilled felt the same anger.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, oldcelloser, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
Brutal, but true

@LooksOverAll @Aliens95 @PingPong

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
This forum exists for a reason.

Do u workout?

It's tough I understand. However, with time, you'll come to acceptance and move on with your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
What about if im oldcel ? Should i just rope now?
:feelswhy:

women aren't everything

other men don't respect you either if you're ugly
true. looks affect your dating life, career and social circle. most people get all their fulfillment in life from these but there are other things that that can make one happy as well. it‘s not easy to find them but it‘s possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098