I JUST WENT TO A FEMALE SURGEON. SHE SAID I NEED 15MM BSSO LMAO

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Kraken
So i recently went to a female maxillofacial surgeon to discuss about surgery for my sleep apnea. My sleep apnea is pretty bad, ive an ahi of 30. that means i stop breathing 30 times an hour. She showed me picture of my airway and how narrow it was. The airway should be around 10mm big on average. Mine were pretty narrow like 2-3mm, at some points even 1mm jfl. Then she told me about the surgery, how and where the cuts are made. She told me I needed ccw, which surprised me, cause i thought i need cw rotation for my shortface syndrome. Apparently ccw is better for sleep apnea patients, since it opens up the airway more. Can some of the high iq users confrim this? Then i asked her how much advancement bsso i need. She responded about 15mm. I repeat 15mm!!!. I was shocked. She said its the upper limit she does. Am I that recessed? Am I that fucking subhuman? I looked some of her before and afters and they looked pretty good. Not sure if she photoshopped them or not. Overall she quite nice and informative, I will have a second consultation with her.

But here are some of my problems
1. She is a foid surgeon. Im not sure if I can trust female surgeon. Generally they hate subhumans like me and do everything in their power to make me suffer. Also i read a thread were someone went to a female surgeon and died. https://looksmax.org/threads/youtuber-died-during-jaw-surgery.249864/
I could go to some famous surgeons like Dr.sailer or Dr.brusco, but im not sure if insurance will pay then, and im not sure if they are any better.

2. She said I need 15mm bsso. Some people say its a blackpill advancement, but im not sure. Isnt the relapse rate higher, the bigger the advancement? Wont i look uncanny and weird, maybe even like a chimp after such big advancement? Also are the risk of complications like nerve damage, numbness bigger? Also I asked her if I need some bones from my rips for the surgery. She said i dont need it, but i went to another surgeon who said i needed the bone wtf.

3. She said i need ccw advancement even though i thought i need cw roation. I have shortface syndrome and I thought everyone with shortface syndrome needs cw rotation to make their lower third taller.
like this guy:

I also dont have gummy smile, which is a sign that you need ccw roation. What are the signs that you need ccw rotation and the signs you need cw rotation. She also said ccw roation is better for sleep apnea patients since it opens up the airway more.

i just want to ascend so I fuck some hot sluts. I dont want to die on the fucking operating table. :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Cope>rope, Deleted member 17829 and 16 others
15 mm jesus:incel:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Cope>rope, Patient A and 17 others
Can anyone tag some high iq users here I need their help. @Sergio-OMS @thecel @facemaxxed @ArvidGustavsson . Thats all the high iq users i know. If you know more pls add some.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, SoyGune, LooksJourney and 6 others
subhuman incel

wtf

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 13994, Be_ConfidentBro and 11 others
So i recently went to a female maxillofacial surgeon to discuss about surgery for my sleep apnea. My sleep apnea is pretty bad, ive an ahi of 30. that means i stop breathing 30 times an hour. She showed me picture of my airway and how narrow it was. The airway should be around 10mm big on average. Mine were pretty narrow like 2-3mm, at some points even 1mm jfl. Then she told me about the surgery, how and where the cuts are made. She told me I needed ccw, which surprised me, cause i thought i need cw rotation for my shortface syndrome. Apparently ccw is better for sleep apnea patients, since it opens up the airway more. Can some of the high iq users confrim this? Then i asked her how much advancement bsso i need. She responded about 15mm. I repeat 15mm!!!. I was shocked. She said its the upper limit she does. Am I that recessed? Am I that fucking subhuman? I looked some of her before and afters and they looked pretty good. Not sure if she photoshopped them or not. Overall she quite nice and informative, I will have a second consultation with her.

But here are some of my problems
1. She is a foid surgeon. Im not sure if I can trust female surgeon. Generally they hate subhumans like me and do everything in their power to make me suffer. Also i read a thread were someone went to a female surgeon and died. https://looksmax.org/threads/youtuber-died-during-jaw-surgery.249864/
I could go to some famous surgeons like Dr.sailer or Dr.brusco, but im not sure if insurance will pay then, and im not sure if they are any better.

2. She said I need 15mm bsso. Some people say its a blackpill advancement, but im not sure. Isnt the relapse rate higher, the bigger the advancement? Wont i look uncanny and weird, maybe even like a chimp after such big advancement? Also are the risk of complications like nerve damage, numbness bigger? Also I asked her if I need some bones from my rips for the surgery. She said i dont need it, but i went to another surgeon who said i needed the bone wtf.

3. She said i need ccw advancement even though i thought i need cw roation. I have shortface syndrome and I thought everyone with shortface syndrome needs cw rotation to make their lower third taller.
like this guy:

View attachment 1233343I also dont have gummy smile, which is a sign that you need ccw roation. What are the signs that you need ccw rotation and the signs you need cw rotation. She also said ccw roation is better for sleep apnea patients since it opens up the airway more.

i just want to ascend so I fuck some hot sluts. I dont want to die on the fucking operating table. :feelsrope:
How are we supposed to know without pics

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Danish_Retard and subhuman incel
idk anything about surgeries, but how do you figure out you have sleep apnea without going to the doctor? Is there a way?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, subhuman incel and coolguy1
idk anything about surgeries, but how do you figure out you have sleep apnea without going to the doctor? Is there a way?
I went to make a sleep study done. I stayed overnight and they checked my breathing during my sleep.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and thecel
pics pls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
Can anyone tag some high iq users here I need their help. @Sergio-OMS @thecel @facemaxxed @ArvidGustavsson . Thats all the high iq users i know. If you know more pls add some.
@SixCRY

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and subhuman incel
Thats not a proper side profile shot.

Do you have your cepholemetric scan?

I would strongly advise you consult around and get other opinions from other
do you think i should consult dr brusco or dr sailer? do u know them? or should i consult as many surgeons as possible? the consultation also sometimes cost quite a lot, thats what disturbs me.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
you buy a pulse oximeter that can record during the night it's cheap

also one of the easiest things is to record sleep audio/video with your phone. might give some insight. I record every night

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, subhuman incel, coolguy1 and 1 other person
do you think i should consult dr brusco or dr sailer? do u know them? or should i consult as many surgeons as possible? the consultation also sometimes cost quite a lot, thats what disturbs me.

Research surgeons, there are loads listed here in the archives. If you want functionally and at a low cost then a local maxfac could be suitable.

If you are willing to travel and want aesthetics you could see Dr Ramieri or Dr Raffaini ect.

But its your call if you like the surgeons indications.

Consultations fees are nothing as this is your face with serious risks if this goes wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Be_ConfidentBro, LooksJourney and 3 others
you buy a pulse oximeter that can record during the night it's cheap

also one of the easiest things is to record sleep audio/video with your phone. might give some insight. I record every night
what app u use? Is snorelab good?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: subhuman incel and ChristianChad
what do you think about 100 ahi? my maxillofacial/cranofacial is in 1 month what do you think they will say>

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
what do you think about 100 ahi? my maxillofacial/cranofacial is in 1 month what do you think they will say>
are you overweight? its pretty rare to have such high number unless u are giga recessed

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
are you overweight? its pretty rare to have such high number unless u are giga recessed
well im overweight but not enough to affect it this much, but i'm deformed ded srs, that's why im pissed when i went to the ent 1 hour, he said "Your midface looks sunken in but its fine" and this nigga wants me to do another sleep study, god i wanna choke this fat bastard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: elzde95, LooksJourney, AsGoodAsItGets and 6 others
Thats not a proper side profile shot.

Do you have your cepholemetric scan?

I would strongly advise you consult around and get other opinions from other surgeons.
is this cepholemetric scan?

• +1
I have shortface syndrome, sunken in forehead, skull wider than face, bulging eyeballs outside of my orbitals,no chin and these doctor niggas think I look normal :feelsrope: holy fuck the world is so bluepilled as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Patient A, LooksJourney and 5 others
I have shortface syndrome, sunken in forehead, skull wider than face, bulging eyeballs outside of my orbitals,no chin and these doctor niggas think I look normal :feelsrope: holy fuck the world is so bluepilled as fuck
well im overweight but not enough to affect it this much, but i'm deformed ded srs, that's why im pissed when i went to the ent 1 hour, he said "Your midface looks sunken in but its fine" and this nigga wants me to do another sleep study, god i wanna choke this fat bastard
i also had to do like 3 sleep studies. these bastards just never want you to give surgery for free, they will delay as long as they can. also if u have sleep apnea and cant tolerate the cpap mask or u cant tolerate the other thing that holds ur jaw forward they basically have to give u surgery.

• +1
pfff good luck bro, those surgeries are brutal and really difficult to do, if i was a surgeon it would be one of the last things I'd do, have you seen what they do? its complex and difficult af. you could die but well, its assuming the risk
yes i know, but my surgeon is quite experienced and has done many surgeries. the benefits outweigh the risks in my opinion. better die trying than dying as a subhuman who never tried.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Yuya Moggershima, LooksJourney and 3 others
about your lower third
you have a subhuman submental so there is 0 jaw definition
-hyoid raising exercises
-weightloss
-mewwing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Patient A, Be_ConfidentBro, SexuallyAbusive and 3 others
The world is just full of subhumans bruh you can't ascend everybody. So to them you are normal. And they simply don't think in those terms like us, a bit bluepilled yes but they don't know any better, maybe only subconsciously, but again they can't ascend everybody.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, LooksJourney and subhuman incel
@reptiles

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
The world is just full of subhumans bruh you can't ascend everybody. So to them you are normal. And they simply don't think in those terms like us, a bit bluepilled yes but they don't know any better, maybe only subconsciously, but again they can't ascend everybody.
yeah i went outside and i saw alot of subhumans, but I'm actually deformed by an accident. It just makes me mad that I wasn't supposed to be this way. I could've been alot better looking. Alot of the bone mass was hindered :feelsrope: fucking kill me. It's hard, but hopefully my maxillofacial isn't bluepilled since they treat deformities, as they are from craniofacial institute

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, LooksJourney, coolguy1 and 3 others
Did you have to pay for a ceph scan?
No insurance paid for it. I just had to go in a tube or whatever its called for ct mri scan. It only takes 1 min for it. Before u have jaw surgery u probably will also have to do it.

yeah i went outside and i saw alot of subhumans, but I'm actually deformed by an accident. It just makes me not that I wasn't supposed to look like this. I could've been alot better looking. Alot of the bone mass was hindered :feelsrope: fucking kill me. It's hard, but hopefully my maxillofacial isn't bluepilled since they treat deformities, as they are from craniofacial institute
Hit your head with something yea? I remember you talking about that

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and subhuman incel
Hit your head with something yea? I remember you talking about that
Yeah severe impact, when you're a little kid you have a malleable skull. It impacted my coronal suture and the bone mass went to different places of my skull, and receded my forehead, orbitals, and midface, and affected my jaw development. The fact that I have anhedonia is an advantage, if a low willed person went through what I went thru they'd probably killed themselves already.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, Effortless, LooksJourney and 4 others

guys, looking from this picture is my maxilla and mandible recessed?

not an expert on radiological analysis but your nose is straight and you have a 45 degree orbital vector indicating a well positioned maxilla. tell me a bit about your habits and posture
Since i know about mewing i have good to ge posture. But that happened only after i was 20. before that and as a child i think i had bad tongue posture and even mouthbreathed sometimes. I was alot infront of the compute which also fucked my posture possibly. Also the surgeon also mentioned that if i mouthbreathed as a child jfl.

Do you have a ceph so i can see your occlusale plane

Sometimes both jaw recessed leads to what's like a short face but in reality it's not. If your occlusale plane is not negative then u don't have short face syndrome

From the picture you posted yes 15mm will be very good for ur case, even 1cm will be enought to give you a good profile but getting 15mm is better

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
yeah i went outside and i saw alot of subhumans, but I'm actually deformed by an accident. It just makes me mad that I wasn't supposed to be this way. I could've been alot better looking. Alot of the bone mass was hindered :feelsrope: fucking kill me. It's hard, but hopefully my maxillofacial isn't bluepilled since they treat deformities, as they are from craniofacial institute
I honestly cant believe that a
i honestly cant believe that only one accident made you that subhuman. You probably just have bad genetics like me. What kind of accident was it btw? Also how tall are you and how over is it for you? I can ascend maybe with this surgery if im lucky. I just want to ascend and fuck some hot sluts, thats all i want :feelsbadman:

I honestly cant believe that a

i honestly cant believe that only one accident made you that subhuman. You probably just have bad genetics like me. What kind of accident was it btw? Also how tall are you and how over is it for you? I can ascend maybe with this surgery if im lucky. I just want to ascend and fuck some hot sluts, thats all i want :feelsbadman:
No way, my father has a warrior skull and great forward growth. my brother is 5 PSL. and yes that accident fucked my whole bone structure.
My skull was the same as my dad, now it's fucked :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Slob and subhuman incel
No way, my father has a warrior skull and great forward growth. my brother is 5 PSL. and yes that accident fucked my whole bone structure.
My skull was the same as my dad, now it's fucked :feelsrope:
brutal. both my dad and my brother always have good forward growth skulls. i tihnk i just have shit genetics and bad tongue posture during development years.

• So Sad
Do you have a ceph so i can see your occlusale plane

Sometimes both jaw recessed leads to what's like a short face but in reality it's not. If your occlusale plane is not negative then u don't have short face syndrome

From the picture you posted yes 15mm will be very good for ur case, even 1cm will be enought to give you a good profile but getting 15mm is better
Fsafsadf
Fsadfsafqwef
Unbenannt

i dont know what ceph is, is it one of the pictures below?