Serious I just went to korean surgeon and he rejected me cuz i didnt wanna do jawshaving

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
I told him that I want forward growth and he said it is not gonna help me that much, problem is my big wide jaw.
He desperately wanted to shave my wide jaw and ramus and gonial angle, I said I really dont wanna shave my gonial angle and he said my beauty standard is retarded and he said he cant perform surgery on me.

KEy21

KEy21

Godly Figure
Very surprising with how often Koreans give out doublejaw for cosmetic reasons

Deleted member 2745

Deleted member 2745

ITS FUCKING OVER. DONE
I told him that I want forward growth and he said it is not gonna help me that much, problem is my big wide jaw.
He desperately wanted to shave my wide jaw and ramus and gonial angle, I said I really dont wanna shave my gonial angle and he said my beauty standard is retarded and he said he cant perform surgery on me.
Wtf.
Isn't your pancake face caused by maxilla?

toolateforme

toolateforme

he wanted to trannymax you
I legit think it might be the case. He hated me so much by not shaving gonial angle
Very surprising with how often Koreans give out doublejaw for cosmetic reasons
I consider doublejaw because of PSL not korea
Wtf.
Isn't your pancake face caused by maxilla?
It is caused by maxilla but he was like I wont perform if you dont get jaw shaved so I was like wtf lol

Deleted member 2745

Deleted member 2745

ITS FUCKING OVER. DONE
I legit think it might be the case. He hated me so much by not shaving gonial angle

I consider doublejaw because of PSL not korea

It is caused by maxilla but he was like I wont perform if you dont get jaw shaved so I was like wtf lol
Perhaps because alog of Korean K-pop Max. Meaning looking very femenine

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Banned
I heard similar things about korean surgeons, maybe their idea of aesthetics is based on tranny kpop?you should try someone in the west

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Us asians can't look good with masc jaw because we don't have masculine features. You got no choice boyo

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
Korean beauty standards are based on feminizing the face which is in direct opposition to western standards where everyone has facial projection and masculinity. You were wrong to go to him.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Korean beauty standards are based on feminizing the face which is in direct opposition to western standards where everyone has facial projection and masculinity. You were wrong to go to him.
I need facial projection so bad. I'm moving to america, every people here are ugly panfaced I'm never gonna be satisfied with social circle or just hookups whatever it is

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
I need facial projection so bad. I'm moving to america, every people here are ugly panfaced I'm never gonna be satisfied with social circle or just hookups whatever it is
Do you have pictures of yourself?