I just wrote "cope" to my mom

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
So I was bored and tried to spread a bit of blackpill. I sent the memes about how attractive males are privileged in the scenes of dating and workplace to my mom, and said that I might get plastic surgeries. As usual she commented :" You're attractive enough".

Then I couldn't help but answering "cope".

This is what happens when your mind is completely blackpilled tbh tbh:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

lol

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel, 11gaijin and Deleted member 616
I tried to blackpill my mom and used to constantly ask for my rate and she said im average or a bit better in looks (considering face, height, body) and average+ taking in account that im smart (personality trait tehe)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I tried to blackpill my mom and used to constantly ask for my rate and she said im average or a bit better in looks (considering face, height, body) and average+ taking in account that im smart (personality trait tehe)
No parents find their son ugly consciously, although they might treat the more attractive ones better than the less attractive ones UNCONSCIOUSLY.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and badromance
No parents find their son ugly consciously, although they might treat the more attractive ones better than the less attractive ones UNCONSCIOUSLY.
People do everything unconsciosly.We are the only retards that care about this stuff.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Blitz and Deleted member 616
Yeah women are legit retards. They will treat you based on how you look but then say it's your personality and that includes your parents. Example: Your undereye support sucks, they will interpret your personality as mean, angry, unhappy, negative and rotten inside.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 616
Yeah women are legit retards. They will treat you based on how you look but then say it's your personality and that includes your parents. Example: Your undereye support sucks, they will interpret your personality as mean, angry, unhappy, negative and rotten inside.
I don't know, my mom is woman and can be without mood, but she did a lot of for me and used to listen a lot of shit from me so I think I'm probably not ugly as long as she helped me. Even if it's just mother instincts, I do respect and love her for this, mother and maybe grandmother are the only women who can care about you

I don't know, my mom is woman and can be without mood, but she did a lot of for me and used to listen a lot of shit from me so I think I'm probably not ugly as long as she helped me. Even if it's just mother instincts, I do respect and love her for this, mother and maybe grandmother are the only women who can care about you
of course every person is different, my mom also did plenty of things for me like cooking and cleaning, but never cared for my problems

It's over for you

Your mom knows you're a pathetic loser

what did she reply?

my mum blackpilled af tbh