I keep having the same fantasy pop up in my head

ICXCLuvr

ICXCLuvr

‎
Joined
Oct 14, 2023
Posts
22,384
Reputation
31,904
Kidnapping my Ukrainian oneitis and raping her after foreplay in bed

She got vitiligo on her back I wonder if it’s near her pussy too

Stupid bitch hates me though. Typical, like all f*ids.

She will feel my nihilistic aura regardless
IMG 9213
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22, ReccesedSlavic and Resonant
She switched out of my class for a study halllll
IMG 9274
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Stop living inside your head, man
 
  • +1
Reactions: sugarfucker and ICXCLuvr
Kidnapping my Ukrainian oneitis and raping her after foreplay in bed

She got vitiligo on her back I wonder if it’s near her pussy too

Stupid bitch hates me though. Typical, like all f*ids.

She will feel my nihilistic aura regardless
View attachment 5704433
Can we talk in discord about our fantasy’s
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Resonant, ICXCLuvr and sugarfucker
I wonder if she’d squirm helplessly or thrash violently

Either way both scenarios excite the hell out of me
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sugarfucker
I wonder if she’d squirm helplessly or thrash violently

Either way both scenarios excite the hell out of me
Why don’t you go try it out irl
 

Similar threads

ReccesedSlavic
Replies
4
Views
23
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
Volksstaffel
Replies
5
Views
71
Bat
Bat
Gengar’s Ghost
Replies
155
Views
465
Gobnull
Gobnull
rawr
Replies
3
Views
15
rawr
rawr
Browniecell
Replies
23
Views
76
mxl4chi1
M

Users who are viewing this thread

  • M0rphin3
  • FoidMayweather
  • 5"11Manlet
  • Arthur7689
  • sugarfucker
  • sasha777
  • batman1997
  • LeOH1027
Back
Top