I keep seeing this hairline on chads

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
Eg CMed16 01 11616 Sharp JonB S9 2534 work 836x1200
Brad pitt grooming legend 2008

Jon Bernthal and Brad Pitt are chads and they have this weird hairline where their temples look like they're receding but then the hair on top is not receding at all and the hairline on top is flat and not receded. Is this the result of HT? this doesn't look natural, natural receding includes the hair at the top of the head aswell and not only the temples

These are men with +30 years obviously
mature hairline, it doesn't mean they're norwooding hard

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, LowTierNormie, jake_okok and 1 other person
These are men with +30 years obviously
mature hairline, it doesn't mean they're norwooding hard
but i'm fucking 18 and my hairline is round at the top and not straight and it's always been like that my entire life

Its nw1 hairline its very normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
but i'm fucking 18 and my hairline is round at the top and not straight and it's always been like that my entire life
Just a shitty hairline bro
people have different hairlines

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
View attachment 637022View attachment 637023

Jon Bernthal and Brad Pitt are chads and they have this weird hairline where their temples look like they're receding but then the hair on top is not receding at all and the hairline on top is flat and not receded. Is this the result of HT? this doesn't look natural, natural receding includes the hair at the top of the head aswell and not only the temples
I honestly don't know in these two men. But I bet you ONLY see this hair line on TV/media. But its the result of an FTM taking T. Also you offen see a "man" with a juvenile hairline, but years later have defuse thining over the whole head. The most classic example is a mega pop star atm.

I have the same hairline

I honestly don't know in these two men. But I bet you ONLY see this hair line on TV/media. But its the result of an FTM taking T. Also you offen see a "man" with a juvenile hairline, but years later have defuse thining over the whole head. The most classic example is a mega pop star atm.
oh, i see this shit irl aswell. i have a chad teacher with this hairline

Tf is this Brad Pitt?

He looks gigabloated there and the stache looks comical too

• JFL
Reactions: Loud_Jock
oh, i see this shit irl aswell. i have a chad teacher with this hairline
Well as long as your teacher isn't transgender then av got it wrong lol...