I keep touching myself

pleasevanity

pleasevanity

‎ ‎
Joined
Mar 21, 2026
Posts
7,160
Reputation
14,853
I imagine it’s a woman doing it and she likes my body

Someone once called me a “fantasizecel” here and I agree
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: larpingfakecel, Mai Sakurajima. and BecomingX
same but im actually not gonna nut for this month. im locking in.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and pleasevanity
same but im actually not gonna nut for this month. im locking in.
Nigga think no fap about to give him night vision on day 20
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima., pleasevanity and BecomingX
I imagine it’s a woman doing it and she likes my body

Someone once called me a “fantasizecel” here and I agree
I Jerk off to whatevers on twitter, faps been 10 times better👌
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity
I imagine it’s a woman doing it and she likes my body

Someone once called me a “fantasizecel” here and I agree
same i js jerk off to poly ai and imagine it was really me
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and pleasevanity

Similar threads

chubbas
Replies
6
Views
30
Banana ★ 🍌
Banana ★ 🍌
mr123456
Replies
3
Views
13
Mecha-Man
Mecha-Man
TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
63
keubool
keubool
yahgamy
Replies
3
Views
12
DrRodger
DrRodger
killuacel
Replies
15
Views
115
killuacel
killuacel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top