I know exactly why my Chad friend can't get women.

Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat
He was set to go on a date with this foid he met off Discord who was just slightly, slightly below his looksmatch level but still gl. HQNP, somewhat sheltered and virgin, feminine, lived nearby. He told me he was really attracted to her. They'd talk regularly. She wanted to check up on him to see if he's okay, and he got pissed off at her because she just wanted to check in. She quickly apologised but he told me he wouldn't answer her back because she was just concerned about his wellbeing. They knew each other for about 6 months.

I talked to a few people here about him, many think he's mentalcel of some sort. He's in his mid-20s, can't get his looksmatch and dated mostly junkies that he didn't want anything to do with. This foid was the entire package, so he said, but her just checking up on him pissed him off he just snapped at her.

Both are highly educated types, her more than him. He's from a working-class background, she's from a middle-class/posh background.

She then proceeded to block him all over social media, unexplained. He only had one STR with a girl from another race. Then, he went on some dates with girls off apps, all junkie alt girls he wasn't attracted to.

Based on what he told me, he definitely seems like some sort of mentalcel with a lot of issues.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ROTTING, Biggdink and 5 others
She was no virgin. Improbable. It's more likely her body count is triple digits.

All 100+ bodies were from genetically engineered Tyler Maher clones.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16641, infidel hunter and 19 others
She was no virgin. Improbable. It's more likely her body count is triple digits.

She came from a sheltered background, so he told me.

Cloning pill is brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16641, WhiteGoodman and 3 others
imagine caring about someone else's happiness

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
imagine caring about someone else's happiness
I just wanted to see what people thought. I'm worried for his mental health, honestly. 25 and can't get a girl and he's Chad?

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
No its prolly coz hes not a chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, ConspiracyTheory, Zeruel and 1 other person
No its prolly coz hes not a chad
No, he is Chad. I asked people on DMs to rate him, 5.75 PSL average.

The foid just blocked him, but he doesn't know the reason why. She seems like she wants someone stable and reliable.

seems like it's over for chadcel mentalcels

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zeruel

The foid just blocked him, but he doesn't know the reason why. She seems like she wants someone stable and reliable.
Let me rate him

• +1

He probably snaps at the alt hoes and they love it. Does it to mentally stable girl and doesn’t respond like those damaged foids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Xangsane
muh Haynes:feelsuhh:

It's over if you aren't a medium-ugly in 2022

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Xangsane
For a hot second i thought its my description
He was set to go on a date with this foid he met off Discord who was just slightly, slightly below his looksmatch level but still gl. HQNP, somewhat sheltered and virgin, feminine, lived nearby. He told me he was really attracted to her. They'd talk regularly. She wanted to check up on him to see if he's okay, and he got pissed off at her because she just wanted to check in. She quickly apologised but he told me he wouldn't answer her back because she was just concerned about his wellbeing. They knew each other for about 6 months.

I talked to a few people here about him, many think he's mentalcel of some sort. He's in his mid-20s, can't get his looksmatch and dated mostly junkies that he didn't want anything to do with. This foid was the entire package, so he said, but her just checking up on him pissed him off he just snapped at her.

Both are highly educated types, her more than him. He's from a working-class background, she's from a middle-class/posh background.

She then proceeded to block him all over social media, unexplained. He only had one STR with a girl from another race. Then, he went on some dates with girls off apps, all junkie alt girls he wasn't attracted to.

Based on what he told me, he definitely seems like some sort of mentalcel with a lot of issues.

Thoughts?

• JFL
He probably snaps at the alt hoes and they love it. Does it to mentally stable girl and doesn’t respond like those damaged foids
I mean, she apologised briefly and blocked him, based on what he sent me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
@astatine

Is he pigskin or is he shitskin?

Thoughts?
dnrd i’m a psl god and slay hard

• JFL
dnrd i’m a psl god and slay hard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
Him snapping at her showing concern shows he has some big mental issues he needs to overcome.

• +1
Him snapping at her showing concern shows he has some big mental issues he needs to overcome.
yeah, I told you about it in DMs. Was she right to block him everywhere or was this a little extreme?
Also the women he dated were far, far below his looksmatch. Longest-lasting relationship was a couple of months with an LTB girl of a different race, and a couple of first/second dates with white alt junkies.

So odd that he can't get his looksmatch. He blew it with this foid.

yeah, I told you about it in DMs. Was she right to block him everywhere or was this a little extreme?
Also the women he dated were far, far below his looksmatch. Longest-lasting relationship was a couple of months with an LTB girl of a different race, and a couple of first/second dates with white alt junkies.

So odd that he can't get his looksmatch. He blew it with this foid.

I think getting very angry at her showing concern is a reason for this woman to block him (inb4 I'm a cuck for saying so), at least if he didn't try to apologize for erupting on her shortly after and try to explain to her he has some issues with trust/emotional intimacy (or whatever he thinks the root cause of him acting like that is).

• +1
Send his pic, but he is a mentalcel tbh

• +1
mentalcel is the brutal pill out there tbh. You can be as good looking as you want if you are mentally fucked you’ll never be able to be happy.

Looks are all that is needed for slaying but if he wants a relationship being a weirdo isn’t going to get him a happy one. If he’s not 7PSL one of kind the girl he’s talking to can easily replace him.

He needs to stop being a retard tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, TITUS and Madhate
because women don't want actual high effort chads
they just like to brag about it

• JFL
mentalcel is the brutal pill out there tbh. You can be as good looking as you want if you are mentally fucked you’ll never be able to be happy.

Looks are all that is needed for slaying but if he wants a relationship being a weirdo isn’t going to get him a happy one. If he’s not 7PSL one of kind the girl he’s talking to can easily replace him.

He needs to stop being a retard tbh
It seems like foids want gl men who are stable and won't snap out like that. It sounded like this particular foid wanted that, based on the fact she blocked him all over social media and shit.

I think getting very angry at her showing concern is a reason for this woman to block him (inb4 I'm a cuck for saying so), at least if he didn't try to apologize for erupting on her shortly after and try to explain to her he has some issues with trust/emotional intimacy (or whatever he thinks the root cause of him acting like that is).
Nah, tbh she had the right to do that. She seemed like she wanted someone stable/a stable communicator and not someone to lash out at her like that, then ignore her after she apologised. Basically she wanted closure and to move on, but he wasn't giving her that (he told me he couldn't be bothered) but she already blocked him after 24 hours.
He was so pissed off at that jfl.

so basically, reverse betabuxx
Yes. Women Need an insane amount of status and Money to date a chad without getting a mental breakdown nowadays

• +1
Yes. Women Need an insane amount of status and Money to date a chad without getting a mental breakdown nowadays
reminds me of my chadlite neighbour wanting to get married to his chinese becky gf doing a phd in stem jfl

@Biggdink