I learned today some women have a nigger fetish

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
They get off to the idea of fucking a black man because it disgusts them and makes them feel like a worthless whore, this usually stems from a racial & and/or classist superiority complex.

I am angry about this news, because I have seen this play out in real life. A woman will find the most degenerate loser black male she can and become infatuated with him.

In fact all women who are interested in black men seem to want this loser archetype. The more broke, more felonies, less education & lower iQ the better.

@Afrikancel @RecessedChinCel @khvirgin why are women sleeping with these monkeys and not supreme gentlemen like me?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
why did you tag me :feelsrope:

why are women sleeping with these monkeys and not supreme gentlemen like me
ED25FD06 DAE8 49CB 941C 69F5616DBE31

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
They get off to the idea of fucking a black man because it disgusts them and makes them feel like a worthless whore, this usually stems from a racial & and/or classist superiority complex.

I am angry about this news, because I have seen this play out in real life. A woman will find the most degenerate loser black male she can and become infatuated with him.

In fact all women who are interested in black men seem to want this loser archetype. The more broke, more felonies, less education & lower iQ the better.

@Afrikancel @RecessedChinCel @khvirgin why are women sleeping with these monkeys and not supreme gentlemen like me?
I dont fuck with black fetishizers bro

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
They're a small fraction of the population

Its a fetish

Its a fetish