I legit can't understand why anyone would willingly go bald in a world with fin

Never had a single side since taking it and outslay you into oblivion
I have a head full of hair without the need of using pills blud.

You may not clinically feel it but messing with hormones always has some effect. If you’re taking it in a cream format it’s not that concerning (not sure i’d try my chances with it regardless) but if you’re using fin pills to keep your hair alive you should let go of it before you’re no longer a man

Once the norwood reaper knocks at the door he won’t let you be a man AND keep your hair, he will make you choose a sacrifice

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are a fucking idiot

Over for the lil bros stuck at the bottom of the cave

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and optimisticzoomer

You may not clinically feel it but messing with hormones always has some effect. If you’re taking it as a cream it’s not that concerning (not sure i’d take chances with it regardless) but if you’re using fin pills to keep your hair alive you should let go of it before you’re no longer a man

Once the norwood reaper knocks at the door he won’t let you be a man AND keep your hair, he will make you choose a sacrifice

View attachment 3063258

Over for the dumbos stuck at the bottom of the cave
cool story

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Henry Rollins and XtrovertNTnormalfag
cool story

“I’m not hormonally feminizing myself with fin, I’m not hormonally feminizing myself with fin, I’m not hormonally feminizing myself with fin“

• JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins and lowiqNormie
middle-age-bald-man-with-beard-and-eyeglasses-RCKN2M.jpg

"Can't risk the sides, bro"
Butt.. but being balding is cuck bro.

So is not being able to get hard after fin/dut, I'd rather be NW2 maybe even NW2.5 and amazing libido than some NW0 cuck that can't even have sex

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Lmao only pussys are on fin. Real men embrace going bald. Women love bald men who are jacked. If youre bald and dont get laid thats probably because youre not ripped enough
did andrew tate tell u that

Butt.. but being balding is cuck bro.

So is not being able to get hard after fin/dut, I'd rather be NW2 maybe even NW2.5 and amazing libido than some NW0 cuck that can't even have sex
Holy cope
Hair > sex
Bald with sex = lifetime of torment with 5 mins of sexual pleasure

I didn't say Bald, I said NW2-2.5, read properly sub 6'4 manlet.
I'm the same height as you:cop:. You're 192cm evening height and I may even be 192.5

I was actually almost 6'4 evening height 2 days ago, closer to 193 than 192

Im a truer 6'4 than you
Seeing as your measurements have chronic inconsistencies, I'll wager you're not. You're probably not even measuring accurately

Seeing as your measurements have chronic inconsistencies, I'll wager you're not. You're probably not even measuring accurately
When I do hand to wall measuring I get over 6'4 so Im definitely about 6 foot 4

Basic measuring tape to wall, mark

• JFL

A year ago when I was 17 I also measured 6'3.2 evening on a stadiometer so it's quite plausible

Bruh
U need a bottle/deodorant can or something long and cylindrical to place against the wall and lie perpendicular over your head

A year ago when I was 17 I also measured 6'3.2 evening on a stadiometer so it's quite plausible
No one goes to the doctor's in the evening

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Bruh
U need a bottle/deodorant can or something long and cylindrical to place against the wall and lie perpendicular over your head
I don't have anything long enough but it gives a good approximation, I've measured under a stadiometer anyway
Well it was morning but I woke up at like 10pm you know what I mean, it was my low

• JFL
I don't have anything long enough but it gives a good approximation, I've measured under a stadiometer anyway

Well it was morning but I woke up at like 10pm you know what I mean, it was my low
and my eye level is exactly 183cm

I used your method, very tiny bit shorter, putting a can over your head is dumb tho because it makes you tuck your head which worsens posture

• WTF
-because bald men look more masculine, sexier
whNwkEQYWLFJA8ij0WyOOAD5xhQ.jpg

-because a bald head is a symbol of authority
main-qimg-9f525b0c89fcff3ea36949e7b3710d65.webp

-because going bald removes stress from worrying about your hair thinning, dandruff, bad hair days etc, leading to a happier life
1000_F_212718340_FbvsVvSmpoNVGTUkGFcLRy07TNYlHjGM.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223

You may not clinically feel it but messing with hormones always has some effect. If you’re taking it in a cream format it’s not that concerning (not sure i’d try my chances with it regardless) but if you’re using fin pills to keep your hair alive you should let go of it before you’re no longer a man

View attachment 3063258

Over for the lil bros stuck at the bottom of the cave
This

Imagine needing dick killing tranny pills to keep your hair. Never began

• Ugh..
No you didn't
U claimed 192cm evening height like a week ago. Your hand is never gonna be perfectly straight
I measured 184cm with my head fully extended downward, even smacked the can lowballing my height, I think my height is quite fair not sure what you're so angry about.

Either way both can and hand against wall are cope, stadiometer is the only way to check kid, you're larping.

• JFL
No one:

Literally no one:

Not a single iota of an existing atom:

Fin shill:
HURR DURR IMAGINE NOT HOPPING ON FIN YOU BALD FUCKS HAVE FUN WITH YOUR FUNCTIONAL DICKS WHILE I STROKE MY LUSCIOUS HAIR :feelsautistic:

I measured 184cm with my head fully extended downward, even smacked the can lowballing my height, I think my height is quite fair not sure what you're so angry about.

Either way both can and hand against wall are cope, stadiometer is the only way to check kid, you're larping.
184?
Can't be 194 either cos u said u got lower with my method

Also, they're not. Rob Paul also says to use can method without stadiometer, and he did a video where stadiometer height came up 2 mm higher, so can shouldn't overestimate ur height

Also I filmed a video to try and prove my height against a 192cm door frame but file is too large. It's a 20 second video. Wtf is this site

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
184?
Can't be 194 either cos u said u got lower with my method

Also, they're not. Rob Paul also says to use can method without stadiometer, and he did a video where stadiometer height came up 2 mm higher, so can shouldn't overestimate ur height

Also I filmed a video to try and prove my height against a 192cm door frame but file is too large. It's a 20 second video. Wtf is this site
yeah 184 or 6'0.5, I got lower with your method I don't know if it's due to postural difference but it's still fair

I know rob paul said use can method but again it's much better for someone else to measure you so you don't have to put your arms above your head (which actually tucks your head) even if it changes your height by a few mm to almost a cm

• +1
yeah 184 or 6'0.5, I got lower with your method I don't know if it's due to postural difference but it's still fair

I know rob paul said use can method but again it's much better for someone else to measure you so you don't have to put your arms above your head (which actually tucks your head) even if it changes your height by a few mm to almost a cm
There's no way you're losing over 3 inches of height with the can method

There's no way you're losing over 3 inches of height with the can method
That's not what I said I meant even when I bend my head down fully im almost 6'1 with the can method, and then my doorframe is 6'5 morning in shoes i hit my head on it

When I stand up straight I measure close to 6'4

because you literally lose your dick, it's not 100 percent effective, you gotta take it for life and there are multiple other sides.

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
That's not what I said I meant even when I bend my head down fully im almost 6'1 with the can method, and then my doorframe is 6'5 morning in shoes i hit my head on it

When I stand up straight I measure close to 6'4
Wtf are u talking about? Bend your head down? This is what I'm talking about:

Although I do back to wall

I just told you I measured both normally and with my head bent down, same measurement
I don't understand what u mean head bent down? Who cares? I only want to know actual height

Dr pitella doesn't recommend fin usage. Only minoxodil

I just told you I measured what I claim
No u didn't. U told me it was slightly under. And what you claim has a 2 cm variance. All you told me was "head bent down" height whatever that means jfl

lol at your subhuman hair genes if you need to take drugs to keep it

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Henry Rollins and looksmaxxing223
No u didn't. U told me it was slightly under. And what you claim has a 2 cm variance. All you told me was "head bent down" height whatever that means jfl
I was just trying to say that I've measured myself in every way possible, stadiometer, can, pen writing on wall, while laying.

My mattress is about 190cm and im taller than it when i lay down, I still think im taller than you

• JFL
I still think im taller than you

This doorframe is 192 cm, or even just over (ignore the inches, that's wrong), and this is my head against it 10-11 hours after getting up