I legit can't understand why anyone would willingly go bald in a world with fin

Also in the video it looks slightly under 192cm
Cope
Screenshot 2024 08 01 01 03 33 11 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817

Just admit you're frauding

Brutal low IQ moment. That's clearly an angle below and not parallel to the top of the doorframe, hence you can see the underneath of the doorframe
If you straightened it up a bit it would look under 192cm more

I don't doubt your height but you're the one who brought up "it's over 192cm"

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
It could happen if you get the insidious diffuse thinning that you don't notice until it's too late
My hair is diffuse thinning, has been for the past couple years but I never really payed any attention to it because I was going through a lot of health issues. Anyway hopping on Fin IMMEDIATELY now that is has gotten to the point that it is somewhat visible to the naked eye.

Idk how someone can make it further than this without desperately trying to seek a solution, it would have to be negligence.

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
looks or death
fuck ur dick u dont use it anyways

If you straightened it up a bit it would look under 192cm more

I don't doubt your height but you're the one who brought up "it's over 192cm"
You seem to have no understanding of angles. The tape is closer to the camera, so from below it's of course gonna appear lower height than when the lens is in line with the door frame. You can see this earlier in the vid. Fully straight it's 192.3
Screenshot 2024 08 01 01 14 10 35 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817

You seem to have no understanding of angles. The tape is closer to the camera, so from below it's of course gonna appear lower height than when the lens is in line with the door frame. You can see this earlier in the vid. Fully straight it's 192.3
View attachment 3063665
So why can't you just put the tape against a wall or the door frame itself so it's straight

From that angle it looks more 192.25 than 192.3, larp.

So why can't you just put the tape against a wall or the door frame itself so it's straight

From that angle it looks more 192.25 than 192.3, larp.
No it doesn't. Follow the white outline. If anything it's 192.28 at a low. And the door frame is curved at the edges so I can't. This isn't how I measure my height anyway, this was just to show that my head hits the frame

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
No it doesn't. Follow the white outline. If anything it's 192.28 at a low. And the door frame is curved at the edges so I can't. This isn't how I measure my height anyway, this was just to show that my head hits the frame
Can I quickly make a point

I just measured myself 6'3.7 at my absolute low using your method, I'm supposed to be asleep right now.

If you're taller than me by not even half a cm congrats I hope you join the nba

6'2 is better than 6'4 for LTRs anyway

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Can I quickly make a point

I just measured myself 6'3.7 at my absolute low using your method, I'm supposed to be asleep right now.

If you're taller than me by not even half a cm congrats I hope you join the nba

6'2 is better than 6'4 for LTRs anyway
No that's pretty much my height
It was u who first said u were taller

And no, taller is better

If Fin is so amazing why do users keep insisting that everyone else hop on it? Have fun not using your dick

You'd think they'd want to keep competition down but instead seem to want other men to suffer sides just like them
you can say the same about people, who say fin will make your dick break and just to shave their head. They want other men to suffer bald so whos lying?

Lmao only pussys are on fin. Real men embrace going bald. Women love bald men who are jacked. If youre bald and dont get laid thats probably because youre not ripped enough
andrew cope

you can say the same about people, who say fin will make your dick break and just to shave their head. They want other men to suffer bald so whos lying?
Fin users literally shill for their tranny drug unprovoked. Not even the same. FFS these literally faggots self admittedly would lose their dick before their hair

imagine you are a 5"9 20 year old who is heading in the direction of nw3

I think you would take the risk, if you have ED on it you just get off only like less than 1% of people get PFS if that is even real its still not proven.

Your acting like a bald early 20 year old will be using his dick anyways if he's not over 6ft and has god tier facial bones

No one wants to pay money to be infertile

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
No one wants to pay money to be infertile
Have you tried it? If yes and got sides it’s over as you were already at the lower end of Testosterone levels,
If no, then definitely try it, wasted my 1 year due to fear mongering and turned nw 2.5 from nw 1.

Have you tried it? If yes and got sides it’s over as you were already at the lower end of Testosterone levels,
If no, then definitely try it, wasted my 1 year due to fear mongering and turned nw 2.5 from nw 1.
The Norwood scale is pseudoscience hairlines all have different shapes people recede more or less on one side bunch of shit, I don't need it waste of money simple, also makes you infertile gyno etc

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
The Norwood scale is pseudoscience hairlines all have different shapes people recede more or less on one side bunch of shit
majority dont have noticable sideeffects
the people who get sideeffects recover after a few weeks of not taking the drug

sadly a very small minority of mentally ill people on the internet gave the impression that finasterid will destroy the life of everyone taking it
I don't need it waste of money simple, also makes you infertile gyno etc
lets estimate the global number:
there are 331 million americans, so the percentage of people who take finasteride in the usa is 8/331=0.024=2.4%

the global population is 7.8 Billions. Lets take into account that people in the world probably take less finasterid compared to the usa. so instead of 2.4% we go with 1%

1% of 7.8 Billion is

7,800,000,000 x 1% = 78.000.000

78 Million people are taking finasteride, RIGHT NOW. it will be way more if we consider everyone who took it since finasterid is out for 20-30 years by now. but again: im a friendly person so i be very generous in your favor.

now lets compare it to people who think! they got post finasterid syndrome (something that isnt proven until today). and here i quote your „study“ from the op

While the incidence of persistent sexual side effects associated with finasteride is unknown, it is very likely that over 1,000 men worldwide are experiencing the effects. This estimate is based upon the number of registered users (N = 2,170) on the Internet forum Propeciahelp.com which focuses on “persistent sexual, mental and physical side effects which continue despite quitting” finasteride
2.170 people compared to 78.000.000 (lets ignore for a fact that you can register there easily as much as you want and that i made multiple accounts there in 2017 to troll about side effects and making up wild stories)

that is a percentage of 0,0027%. or in other words

if 100 people take finasteride, out of these 100 people 0 (ZERO) will develop permanent sexual issues

if 1,000 people take finasteride out of these 1.000 people 0 (ZERO) will develop permanent sexual lssues

if 10,000 people take finasteride, out of these 10.00 people 0 (ZERO) will develop permanent sexual lssues

if 100,000 people take finasteride, out of these 100.000 people 2 people will develop permanent sexual lssues (which could just aswell happened without finasteride, nobody knows)

so considering these numbers its very likely those people would have gotten these symptoms anyways. with the same logic you could look for people who took finasterid and then got overrun by a car and then claim finasterid causes a broken neck. hence the existence of post finasterid syndrome was never proven.

people who develop side effects will be fine after discontinuing the drug.

The Norwood scale is pseudoscience hairlines all have different shapes people recede more or less on one side bunch of shit, I don't need it waste of money simple, also makes you infertile gyno etc
If your temples are thinning you are balding, you cant notice natural recession because its slower than thinning.

Noorwood scale is accurate, if you start going past NW2 in your early 20s you will be bald. If you get passed nw2 in your 30s you might not.

Prove finasteride causes infertility lower sperm count does not mean infertility. If finasteride caused infertility it would be talked about a lot more in science/reddit/propeciahelp fourms.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
If your temples are thinning you are balding, you cant notice natural recession because its slower than thinning.

Noorwood scale is accurate, if you start going past NW2 in your early 20s you will be bald. If you get passed nw2 in your 30s you might not.

Prove finasteride causes infertility lower sperm count does not mean infertility. If finasteride caused infertility it would be talked about a lot more in science/reddit/propeciahelp fourms.
Then by that logic every man is balding, all I said is finasteride reduces fertility which is literally a fact.

majority dont have noticable sideeffects
the people who get sideeffects recover after a few weeks of not taking the drug

sadly a very small minority of mentally ill people on the internet gave the impression that finasterid will destroy the life of everyone taking it

lets estimate the global number:
there are 331 million americans, so the percentage of people who take finasteride in the usa is 8/331=0.024=2.4%

the global population is 7.8 Billions. Lets take into account that people in the world probably take less finasterid compared to the usa. so instead of 2.4% we go with 1%

1% of 7.8 Billion is

7,800,000,000 x 1% = 78.000.000

78 Million people are taking finasteride, RIGHT NOW. it will be way more if we consider everyone who took it since finasterid is out for 20-30 years by now. but again: im a friendly person so i be very generous in your favor.

now lets compare it to people who think! they got post finasterid syndrome (something that isnt proven until today). and here i quote your „study“ from the op

2.170 people compared to 78.000.000 (lets ignore for a fact that you can register there easily as much as you want and that i made multiple accounts there in 2017 to troll about side effects and making up wild stories)

that is a percentage of 0,0027%. or in other words

if 100 people take finasteride, out of these 100 people 0 (ZERO) will develop permanent sexual issues

if 1,000 people take finasteride out of these 1.000 people 0 (ZERO) will develop permanent sexual lssues

if 10,000 people take finasteride, out of these 10.00 people 0 (ZERO) will develop permanent sexual lssues

if 100,000 people take finasteride, out of these 100.000 people 2 people will develop permanent sexual lssues (which could just aswell happened without finasteride, nobody knows)

so considering these numbers its very likely those people would have gotten these symptoms anyways. with the same logic you could look for people who took finasterid and then got overrun by a car and then claim finasterid causes a broken neck. hence the existence of post finasterid syndrome was never proven.

people who develop side effects will be fine after discontinuing the drug.
Alright man not everyone balds because of dht remember that

Jfl @ niggas who need to take this shit

See how easy it is
Just don't go bald theory. Brilliant. You should kick down the door of oncology wards and tell them to stop having cancer.

true, i guess, but if you're thinning in exclusively mpb zones then you're dht is probably the issue
There are other factors like stress or lack of nutrients, extreme breakage due to lifestyle like rubbing your towel etc

Stop spreading misinfo

There are other factors like stress or lack of nutrients, extreme breakage due to lifestyle like rubbing your towel etc

Stop spreading misinfo
lol it's just my b vitamin bro!

images

No, this is clsssic male pattern baldness -- not some diffuse shedding shit
Yes stress and malnutrition are valid factors, as well as a few others

Even if you are not sensitive to dht

Then by that logic every man is balding, all I said is finasteride reduces fertility which is literally a fact.
Yea like 80% of men will get to nw3 which is considered balding, the problem is that usually happens later in life. If you start thinning at 19 you will be nw3 or worse by 30.

Finasteride is not a perfect drug by all means but like come on nobody wants to walk around a nw3 at 23. You have to compensate if you want your hair most likely lose some libido/fertillity even me i think puberty gyno is growing on it.

and you didn't say finasteride reduces fertility you said it makes you infertile.

Am i happy this this is the only option hell no how they haven't found anything better is beyond me, but id rather take it than walk around 5"9 and nw3 vertex by 23 like my grandpa and uncle I'm doing well at a nw2 20.

If i was 6'4 like you claim to be then I would probably have the same thoughts as you.

Yea like 80% of men will get to nw3 which is considered balding, the problem is that usually happens later in life. If you start thinning at 19 you will be nw3 or worse by 30.

Finasteride is not a perfect drug by all means but like come on nobody wants to walk around a nw3 at 23. You have to compensate if you want your hair most likely lose some libido/fertillity even me i think puberty gyno is growing on it.

and you didn't say finasteride reduces fertility you said it makes you infertile.

Am i happy this this is the only option hell no how they haven't found anything better is beyond me, but id rather take it than walk around 5"9 and nw3 vertex by 23 like my grandpa and uncle I'm doing well at a nw2 20.

If i was 6'4 like you claim to be then I would probably have the same thoughts as you.
Lol no people can get maturing hairlines at 19 which involves thinning

That hairline is far from NW3 and it does not mean you will have it by 30, stop.

Lol no people can get maturing hairlines at 19 which involves thinning

That hairline is far from NW3 and it does not mean you will have it by 30, stop.
my hairline started to recede at 17 slowly into a NW2 by 20, I thought it was just a maturing hairline, but now I'm about to be 21 and have a little over a nw2 with a nw3 pattern of actual real thinning
WMG FUE NW3 Hair Transplant London UK Before 768x512

this is a nw3 but imagine a nw2 with thin spots that make it look like this U shape

I know it will get worse because my dad did not reccede until his late 30s, my mom's dad and her brother were nw3s by 23 which looks like the path that I am going on. They were nw5 slick horseshoes by 35.

Its all about genetics some people hop on fin at a nw1 which is stupid and I understand that but based on the past 3 years and my family history its either finasteride of be the balding dude of the groups.

Last edited:
my hairline started to recede at 17 slowly into a NW2 by 20, I thought it was just a maturing hairline, but now I'm about to be 21 and have a little over a nw2 with a nw3 pattern of actual real thinning
View attachment 3068134
this is a nw3 but imagine a nw2 with thin spots that make it look like this U shape

I know it will get worse because my dad did not reccede until his late 30s, my mom's dad and her brother were nw3s by 23 which looks like the path that I am going on. They were nw5 slick horseshoes by 35.

Its all about genetics some people hop on fin at a nw1 which is stupid and I understand that but based on the past 3 years and my family history its either finasteride of be the balding dude of the groups.
Again not just dht

Again not just dht
its the androgen receptor sensitivity in the hair follicle which is genetic. You can speed up the sensitivity with lifestyle factors but in my case its just genetic. Even with speeding it up you have to have the gene in the first place.

If you eat shit food stress and sit inside all day someone might go bald at 25 instead of somebody's genetic time to go bald like lets say age 30. They would still go bald nonetheless.

But in a case like mine, my genetic time is 25 based on two men in my family there is nothing I can do at the moment only tp take finasteride if i want to keep my hair in my twenties.

I have sensitive hair follicle androgen receptors to dht I have a good beard and am very hairy for my age.

Last edited:
its the androgen receptor sensitivity in the hair follicle which is genetic. You can speed up the sensitivity with lifestyle factors but in my case its just genetic. Even with speeding it up you have to have the gene in the first place.

If you eat shit food stress and sit inside all day someone might go bald at 25 instead of somebody's genetic time to go bald like lets say age 30. They would still go bald nonetheless.

But in a case like mine, my genetic time is 25 based on two men in my family there is nothing I can do at the moment only tp take finasteride if i want to keep my hair in my twenties.

I have sensitive hair follicle androgen receptors to dht I have a good beard and am very hairy for my age.
And you can't predict how much more hair loss will happen moron

And you can't predict how much more hair loss will happen moron
you can based on your family history its not a hard concept, if i started losing hair at 17 and then my temples are noticeably thinner and above nw2 at 20 and my uncle and grandpa were nw3 by 25 like bro its pretty predicatable.

you can based on your family history its not a hard concept, if i started losing hair at 17 and then my temples are noticeably thinner and above nw2 at 20 and my uncle and grandpa were nw3 by 25 like bro its pretty predicatable.
No you can't, that's not how the balding gene works