I legit don't know what I'm going to do in a few years when I hit the wall

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
I'm already mid 30's and I have to be running out of sexusl relevance soon. Your late 30s are 40s are a brutal descension. At some point the jb will be off the menu, and I'm not ready. People call it a mid-life crisis, but it's not. It's a life crisis. Your only life is jb appeal. The second you can't look, touch and fuck these girls it's over. You've hit the wall. And I'm about to slam into it at 120 mph.

crash-test-gifs-6.gif

There will be nothing left of my ego at that point. I'll be a shell of myself just waiting to die. Why did I have to be born a few decades before we figure out how to stop aging?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Altruіst, 14vic and 20 others
Why do u need jbs

honestly just rope what's the point of living after 30

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, wishIwasSalludon, dxrkprince and 2 others
only thing that makes my dick hard

wish i were into fat hags tbh
Do u think it could be cause u missed out on teen love? Idk anything about u so sorry if this comes out ignorant

Do u think it could be cause u missed out on teen love? Idk anything about u so sorry if this comes out ignorant
or perhaps he is a pedophile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, ChadL1te and cooldude1231
I had gfs in hs and college

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and cooldude1231
You should be interested in women your age anyway, instead of competing with teenage boys for teenage girls, this is weird and gross

• +1
Reactions: greycel, PlayersGetPlayed, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ken, boss8055, JohnDoe and 2 others
Just kill yourself old fart. Not like you offer anything to this planet anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and wishIwasSalludon
maybe, but i count everything up to 22 as jb
thats not jb jfl
jb is under 18 but agepill is so brutal no point of u being on the forum when pushing 40 you ascend then what you are fucking old as fuck

thats not jb jfl
jb is under 18 but agepill is so brutal no point of u being on the forum when pushing 40 you ascend then what you are fucking old as fuck
I say jb because I don't ask for age a lot of the time, but late teens early 20s are still hot

• +1
Reactions: Ken
You should be interested in women your age anyway, instead of competing with teenage boys for teenage girls, this is weird and gross
how old are u?

You have two choices:
1- Resign. Eat good food, get comfy, relax.
2- Keep going, disregard the law.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, boss8055, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
You have two choices:
1- Resign. Eat good food, get comfy, relax.
2- Keep going, disregard the law.
It's not about law. It's about attraction. Guys look like shit by the time theyre 40.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, boss8055 and albe.ORG
The wall is at 45 if u have a good alimentation

I'm already mid 30's and I have to be running out of sexusl relevance soon. Your late 30s are 40s are a brutal descension. At some point the jb will be off the menu, and I'm not ready. People call it a mid-life crisis, but it's not. It's a life crisis. Your only life is jb appeal. The second you can't look, touch and fuck these girls it's over. You've hit the wall. And I'm about to slam into it at 120 mph.

crash-test-gifs-6.gif

There will be nothing left of my ego at that point. I'll be a shell of myself just waiting to die. Why did I have to be born a few decades before we figure out how to stop aging?
hire prostitutes

There will be nothing left of my ego at that point. I'll be a shell of myself just waiting to die.
Most users here already hit this point in their teens. Be glad you got to enjoy your life here and there, inceldom is a much bigger problem nowadays than it was during your teens and 20‘s

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and bloomercel
Adriana lima at brooklyn nets vs los angeles lakers at barclays center in ny 12 14 2016 1

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Most users here already hit this point in their teens. Be glad you got to enjoy your life here and there, inceldom is a much bigger problem nowadays than it was during your teens and 20‘s
I'm very grateful that I got to be a white 6'2" chadlite for this long, but it still sucks to age out of the market

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, wishIwasSalludon and 97baHater
I'm very grateful that I got to be a white 6'2" chadlite for this long, but it still sucks to age out of the market
Even 10 years ago when I was in school it was so easy to get a girlfriend, I was a total loser but it didn’t prevent me from enjoying teen love with multiple girls. I pity the youngsters here, they were born in hell and I’m glad I was born a little earlier before tinder and social media was a thing

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Date a 25 yo or have fun breaking couples who still not married
imagine walking past a hot 18 year old and not being able to make eye contact

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
I'm already mid 30's
The agepill is brutal, watching yourself slowly but surely descend into an old fart who’s worthless to society thats why I plan to kill myself by 35-40

The agepill is brutal, watching yourself slowly but surely descend into an old fart who’s worthless to society thats why I plant to kill myself by 35-40
understandable tbh

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
imagine walking past a hot 18 year old and not being able to make eye contact
Can’t lie some of them are really hot, but in this new world we would be called pedophile while in the old world, a 40 years old dude with 18 yo girl was like randomly normal

Can’t lie some of them are really hot, but in this new world we would be called pedophile while in the old world, a 40 years old dude with 18 yo girl was like randomly normal
I don't give a shit about normal. I just want attraction.

Does your style evolved or you still the same since 24 ?
Yeah, but style doesnt mean anything. It's just looks, nt and asserttiveness that matter

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Yeah, but style doesnt mean anything. It's just looks, nt and asserttiveness that matter
Yes but a 35 still dressing like a high school faggot is a red flag,

Idk man I attract girls with daddy issues

Yes but a 35 still dressing like a high school faggot is a red flag,

Idk man I attract girls with daddy issues
I dress like an adult since i have a white collar job

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN