I let blackpill ruin my mental health

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
All my friends are warned about my mental state and they Always ask me why im not going out no more, this blackpill shit ruined my mind and I can't go out no more without seeing the world as a simulation where the looksmatched couples get togheter without even seeing a person's personality

• JFL
Reactions: Xavier and Prince88
Same blackpill ruined me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23391 and goo25
boom shakalaka

this is natural, solution 404 (get looks ig)

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Chad's cumbuckets have no personality

• +1
Reactions: goo25
yh probably most of them don't, but as I said It doesn't even matter now
Tell that to white knight cucks. With seeing how females are primitive animals acting on impulses from their lizard brain, we could think about something like revoking their rights

Tell that to white knight cucks. With seeing how females are primitive animals acting on impulses from their lizard brain, we could think about something like revoking their rights
personality doesn't matter for the most even for us men, we gotta be honest. But females are privileged cause of hypergamy

always someone else's fault, take some responsibility bitch ass

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
All my friends are warned about my mental state and they Always ask me why im not going out no more, this blackpill shit ruined my mind and I can't go out no more without seeing the world as a simulation where the looksmatched couples get togheter without even seeing a person's personality
I'm sure that you hadn't mental health before looksmax. Blackpill is only for loser, mentally fucked people.

I'm sure that you hadn't mental health before looksmax. Blackpill is only for loser, mentally fucked people.
no i had, but sad blackpill it's the Truth, exaggerated maybe, but there's some truth

• +1
Reactions: Xavier
no i had, but sad blackpill it's the Truth, exaggerated maybe, but there's some truth
I dont know man, i blocked every girl in my instagram account to not talk with them.