I let blackpill ruin my mental health

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
Joined
Mar 10, 2023
Posts
6,596
Reputation
5,224
All my friends are warned about my mental state and they Always ask me why im not going out no more, this blackpill shit ruined my mind and I can't go out no more without seeing the world as a simulation where the looksmatched couples get togheter without even seeing a person's personality
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26847 and Prince88
Same blackpill ruined me
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23391 and goo25
boom shakalaka
 
this is natural, solution 404 (get looks ig)
 
  • +1
Reactions: goo25
Chad's cumbuckets have no personality
 
  • +1
Reactions: goo25
yh probably most of them don't, but as I said It doesn't even matter now
Tell that to white knight cucks. With seeing how females are primitive animals acting on impulses from their lizard brain, we could think about something like revoking their rights
 
Tell that to white knight cucks. With seeing how females are primitive animals acting on impulses from their lizard brain, we could think about something like revoking their rights
personality doesn't matter for the most even for us men, we gotta be honest. But females are privileged cause of hypergamy
 
always someone else's fault, take some responsibility bitch ass
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
All my friends are warned about my mental state and they Always ask me why im not going out no more, this blackpill shit ruined my mind and I can't go out no more without seeing the world as a simulation where the looksmatched couples get togheter without even seeing a person's personality
I'm sure that you hadn't mental health before looksmax. Blackpill is only for loser, mentally fucked people.
 
I'm sure that you hadn't mental health before looksmax. Blackpill is only for loser, mentally fucked people.
no i had, but sad blackpill it's the Truth, exaggerated maybe, but there's some truth
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26847
no i had, but sad blackpill it's the Truth, exaggerated maybe, but there's some truth
I dont know man, i blocked every girl in my instagram account to not talk with them.
 

Similar threads

bulliedeveryday
Replies
1
Views
46
Maduxke
Maduxke
dragomog
Replies
1
Views
34
truechangstatus
truechangstatus
Br3inz
Replies
0
Views
49
Br3inz
Br3inz
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
Serious Health check-up
Replies
10
Views
37
Hollywood
Hollywood
Pytel
Replies
11
Views
83
Pytel
Pytel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top