I lifemog You NIGGER

elcrusader

elcrusader

maybe one bright day
You absolute dogshit Nigger bitch. You can not comprehend my superiority. I mog you in evety department of life. I am white and you are nigger. I make 100k in mere seconds, you are a neet. I get the freshest pussy in history, and you will be betabuxx for a bitch i've fucked real hard. I am 6'4 with perfect facial features and no flaws in character.
I am a white man, you are a pathetic nigger.
My dick is 9 inches long and it has ravaged multiple pussies. I am a king among you incel niggers. In the end you are a bunch of worthless pathetic niggers. I am King.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, whiteislandpill, soover4me and 2 others
tales from a mumbai monsoon shelter

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Ricky212, halfbloodaryanmaxxe and 2 others
ur due for ur meds bro

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 57122
You absolute dogshit Nigger bitch. You can not comprehend my superiority. I mog you in evety department of life. I am white and you are nigger. I make 100k in mere seconds, you are a neet. I get the freshest pussy in history, and you will be betabuxx for a bitch i've fucked real hard. I am 6'4 with perfect facial features and no flaws in character.
I am a white man, you are a pathetic nigger.
My dick is 9 inches long and it has ravaged multiple pussies. I am a king among you incel niggers. In the end you are a bunch of worthless pathetic niggers. I am King.
dnr dalit

yeah youre such a mogger that you ended up on an incel site with a bunch of degenerates

In gta maybe.

This is real life greycel