I like how incel forums operate

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I like how they brainwash some unlucky fellas with the blackpill, hypergamy, ldar/ER, ideology then have them preach about these things in other websites or even real life.

I ike this 1984 type of inculcation. It reminds me of what Nazis did to their soldiers. Seeing it from an outside perspective is very entertaining ngl.

A new member enters, he says his name, his situation, and the blackpilling begins. In a few weeks, he is a new follower of the blackpill, preaching about it, fully accepting its truths.

But what makes the blackpill so contagious is the fact that most incels can easily see examples of it irl and connect to it immidiately after learning its existance. They piece together the pieces of the puzzle and it gets hardcoded in their brains.

And they get trapped in the cortisol cycle. They get depressed, browse the forum, get even more depressed, take a break from it, realize its cope, browse again, depression, repeat. There truly is no escape from this.

There should be a movie about this dammit. There is so much Matrix, 1984 etc. potential in this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: badromance
Username checks out

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
PSL forums preach the brutal truth that normies would never admit. Since discovering PSL my life has greatly improved.

Thank the Lord I have taken the blackpill

entertaining
TenseLeafyAmberpenshell-size_restricted.gif

And they get trapped in the cortisol cycle. They get depressed, browse the forum, get even more depressed, take a break from it, realize its cope, browse again, depression, repeat. There truly is no escape from this.

The Yellow Pill is way better.

The blackpill is poison