I liked a girl who was taller than me bitch 6ft1

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,807
She had good tight ass Long less healthy bf
We made a lot eyecontact and sometimes smiled at each other when I said something funny in class

So my height 6ft
Her height 6,1 Mogs me tbh but I find her a lot hotter because she is slightly taller I have it a lot easier you feel me I could slide in them cheeks when she is literally standing without bending my knees jfl :lul:
Do you think I could have a chance
If she taller?
To mention I mogged whole school with 6ft rarely there was dude above that so in class they were all short
I prefer her for breeding and creampi instead of a short girl
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
Face. Also breeding material for chad sons I would try to lock her down if she is actually gl especially if high t.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Htobrother
Face. Also breeding material for chad sons I would try to lock her down if she is actually gl especially if high t.
She is good breeding material tbh
Face. Also breeding material for chad sons I would try to lock her down if she is actually gl especially if high t.
Everytime she stands infront of me when she wears spandex I’m losing my mind
 
  • Love it
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett

Similar threads

Sköll12
Replies
25
Views
62
bloodsucker17
bloodsucker17
theblueprints
Replies
23
Views
124
foxhead131
foxhead131
SilvioMoltisantiDan
Replies
16
Views
51
jorraoo
jorraoo
Gengar’s Ghost
Replies
50
Views
172
Adamadas
Adamadas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top