I literally have to ascend

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
I will do anything to ascend and have a girl I’m happy with, I will stop at nothing. I will rot only when every single option has been exhausted, I refuse to give up and copemax until I’ve tried literally everything

I hope you can ASCEND

You will meet a girl who will truly LOVE YOU for just the way you are

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: JustLikeAWoman and Maximus
I will do anything to ascend and have a girl I’m happy with, I will stop at nothing. I will rot only when every single option has been exhausted, I refuse to give up and copemax until I’ve tried literally everything
I always say the same shit but then I'm just here rotting lol

good luck.
go er if it doesn't work out

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, dodt and Swagwaffle
I always say the same shit but then I'm just here rotting lol
I’m so close to the required LMS threshold to ascend though, I know I’m close because I’ve had some luck with girls I like when they’ve been drunk, girls standards drop when their drunk, although obvs a hot girl won’t fuck a subhuman still unless he acc rapes her. And this girl absolutely loved me when she was drunk, practically dragged me back to her house to fuck her but when she sobered up in the morning she seems indifferent from me, I’ve passed her drunk looks threshold I must be so close to her sober looks threshold, so close....

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove and Deleted member 685
Good luck

What do you plan to do to improve your LMS?

Good luck

What do you plan to do to improve your LMS?
Roids, instagram maxing, staying another year extra at uni, trying to actually flirt with girls instead of being high inhib, fashion maxing, psychedelics for mental maxing, basically anything that could even give me 0.01 psl points because as I already mentioned I am so close to ascending aka being a 6/10. I’d say I have two years until realistically it is over, if I do everything I possibly can to increase LMS in the next two years then I can atleast Rot without regrets knowing I did everything I possibly could to ascend rather than just cry on forums all the time. My test e cycle starts next week hopefully that’s the kick up the bum I need

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove
Roids, instagram maxing, staying another year extra at uni, trying to actually flirt with girls instead of being high inhib, fashion maxing, psychedelics for mental maxing, basically anything that could even give me 0.01 psl points because as I already mentioned I am so close to ascending aka being a 6/10. I’d say I have two years until realistically it is over, if I do everything I possibly can to increase LMS in the next two years then I can atleast Rot without regrets knowing I did everything I possibly could to ascend rather than just cry on forums all the time. My test e cycle starts next week hopefully that’s the kick up the bum I need
Watch your hairline and control estrogen (bloat/gyno)
Dont go crazy on calories because you ll end up less attractive

Which psychedelics?

Good luck

Watch your hairline and control estrogen (bloat/gyno)
Dont go crazy on calories because you ll end up less attractive

Which psychedelics?

Good luck
I’m doing low dose test + an oral for like 6 weeks (will stay on the test afterwards to try and keep oral gains). I just wanna be able to bench 100kg for reps while being lean 10% bf (which is probs achievable naturally it’ll just take so so much longer). Also I’ll be trying 2CB and shrooms soon. Already did acid and feel it improved my perspective on things a little bit and helped me relax about life. Even if they don’t help me get laid I think they’ll be good experiences anyway. I refuse to rot until I’ve Tryed everything

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove and RedKeyboard
I’m doing low dose test + an oral for like 6 weeks (will stay on the test afterwards to try and keep oral gains). I just wanna be able to bench 100kg for reps while being lean 10% bf (which is probs achievable naturally it’ll just take so so much longer). Also I’ll be trying 2CB and shrooms soon. Already did acid and feel it improved my perspective on things a little bit and helped me relax about life. Even if they don’t help me get laid I think they’ll be good experiences anyway. I refuse to rot until I’ve Tryed everything

Skip the oral, up the test, and just keep your E in check with the AI. High test cycles, then cruise for a bit, after your first couple of cycles hop on tren. Avoid anavar and other stuff that can kill your hair, and avoid the orals that kill your liver.

Remember to whiten your teeth with peroxide

Good luck bro

Skip the oral, up the test, and just keep your E in check with the AI. High test cycles, then cruise for a bit, after your first couple of cycles hop on tren. Avoid anavar and other stuff that can kill your hair, and avoid the orals that kill your liver.

Remember to whiten your teeth with peroxide

Good luck bro
Cheers for the advice mate but i actually already did I 500mg tear cycle like 2 years ago, I may up the year to 500 but if I can make good gains at 250 I’ll keep if there since you don’t need to worry about AI or shedding of hair at that dose(atleast for me personally). Also I think you’re getting your steroids mixed up since anavar is just about the most hair friendly roid out there!

Yeah haha, was thinking of anadrol.

Yeah haha, was thinking of anadrol.
Yeah mate I’m doing Tbol for now, might use anavar and clen to get shredded down the line. Actually so excited for my cycle tbh