B4AAC60F-D1E7-468E-A55D-D615B446CC9B.png
    130.6 KB · Views: 105
  • +1
Reactions: Limerencel, JovanD, Mansnob and 4 others
The curry jokes didn’t make sense till I looked this up
I was taller than an average curry when i was 9

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, fobos and Deleted member 470
Never began for 90% of curries in the west.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Limerencel, JovanD and 2 others
The problem with is us curries isn't our height or our dick size, but our face. Curries are usually ugly.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, JovanD, Mansnob and 1 other person
The average is even lower when u take out the 3 tallest states, than it’s 5’2-5’3.
Over for curries @Intel.Imperitive

Nah him and me got different genes which overtake the native genes so we got lucky but yea it’s over if ur 100% a native of India
The problem with is us curries isn't our height or our dick size, but our face. Curries are usually ugly.
U said us. I’m guessing ur Indian

Do you live in India tho? If not then comparing yourself to them is pure cope

Do you live in India tho? If not then comparing yourself to them is pure cope
I get height mogged even back in my home state. Reee let me cope reee

I get height mogged
5'7 is really short for america but you could use shoe lifts to get to 5'9 or something so it's ok I guess

5'7 is really short for america but you could use shoe lifts to get to 5'9 or something so it's ok I guess
I gotta start editing my shit before posting y’all niggas faster than me

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
I gotta start editing my shit before posting y’all niggas faster than me
lol I don't think anyone will use it against you

lol I don't think anyone will use it against you
Nah cuz the way I post is just to fuck around, so when I mess up it ruins my jokes and my dope rush goes down
Imagine being this short
Nibba I’m 5’7 u wouldn’t know what it feels like ok. Ur chad :chad::chad::chad::chad:

Attachments

• 28483F4A-F176-481B-B27C-74DA687008B2.jpeg
    28483F4A-F176-481B-B27C-74DA687008B2.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 88
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel

I actually come from the Punjab which is a really tall state. My uncle is 6'5, grandfather 6' and I'm 6'1.

Nah cuz the way I post is just to fuck around, so when I mess up it ruins my jokes and my dope rush goes down

Nibba I’m 5’7 u wouldn’t know what it feels like ok. Ur chad :chad::chad::chad::chad:
5`7 is less than ideal too ngl

Proxy

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, sorrowfulsad, Autist and 4 others
Do u think leg surgery too something like 5’10 will help me out?
You'll look dispropartional and ruin your legs for life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
Sikh or Hindu?

Family is Sikh but I'm Muslim

ur 5'7?

U legit got the same face as my cousin but ur a lot taller.

And nah I’m not 5’7

Is ur counsin a not a virgin by any chance ?

Is ur counsin a not a virgin by any chance ?
He’s in 9th grade back home and even though they arnt very religious, they still are very old minded so he is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
He’s in 9th grade back home and even though they arnt very religious, they still are very old minded so he is

Most 9th graders are virgins in UK too anyways

How did you become a muslim? Interested to hear your story if you don't mind sharing

My mom converted when she was 16, she was born and raised in the UK. Her family literally abandoned her after that so I never met them. So I was born into it ygm.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
said us. I’m guessing ur Indian
I'm curry, Punjabi to be precisely.
My mom converted when she was 16, she was born and raised in the UK. Her family literally abandoned her after that so I never met them. So I was born into it ygm.
I thought sikhs were more open-minded regarding that? For the family she's lost, she's gained nearly 2 billion of brothers and sisters worldwide, so it's all Gucci. :)

coloring failo and social status=meme tier

I'm curry, Punjabi to be precisely.

I thought sikhs were more open-minded regarding that? For the family she's lost, she's gained nearly 2 billion of brothers and sisters worldwide, so it's all Gucci. :)
U a oldcel? It seems like you are with the pleasant way you talk

coloring failo and social status=meme tier
I don't think white people really care about curry coloring, right? Curries are probably the only ones who are so obsessed with skin color. I never got why. As if having lighter skin would automatically make someone better looking, objectively speaking...lol.

U a oldcel? It seems like you are with the pleasant way you talk
Haha bhai, I am 23, do I qualify as an oldcel? Ded srs.

I don't think white people really care about curry coloring, right? Curries are probably the only ones who are so obsessed with skin color. I never got why. As if having lighter skin would automatically make someone better looking, objectively speaking...lol.

Lol nah u ain’t old. Just that u don’t get hella angry and troll like me and others.

lowest iq thread I've seen in a while. IT'S LOW BECAUSE OF BAD NUTRITION YOU ABSOLUTE RETARDS.

Lol nah u ain’t old. Just that u don’t get hella angry and troll like me and others.
Haha I do my trolling IRL but I'll take that as a compliment. How old are you?

lowest iq thread I've seen in a while. IT'S LOW BECAUSE OF BAD NUTRITION YOU ABSOLUTE RETARDS.
Compare Haryana, Punjab, And some other North Indian states to South Indians ones. It’s genetics. South Indians eat non vegetarians as well. Not only that but the Sikh majority are vegetarians but within their subgroup their height average is 5’10. So it’s not nutrition or diet or what u eat
Haha I do my trolling IRL but I'll take that as a compliment. How old are you?
Lol I’m the opposite I don’t like to make people feel bad irl but online I could care less and I’m 19 brother

Compare Haryana, Punjab, And some other North Indian states to South Indians ones. It’s genetics. South Indians eat non vegetarians as well. Not only that but the Sikh majority are vegetarians but within their subgroup their height average is 5’10. So it’s not nutrition or diet or what u eat
You think the average indian is as rich as the average American and gets the right amounts of food everyday??? India has some of the poorest people on Earth.

You think the average indian is as rich as the average American and gets the right amounts of food everyday??? India has some of the poorest people on Earth.
I was born in Punjab and didn’t get enough food and vitamins for the first 6 months of my life and didn’t come to America till I was 6. Even if I’m outlier in that case that wouldn’t excuse the abundance of first person evidence I have seen back home. Sure I got some relatives who are short but I have a lot more who are tall. They don’t eat any special foods just roti and dal and milk as the only source of protein. It’s genetics

Might be something else, can't put my finger on it. Foids are pretty racist tbh ngl.

Might be something else, can't put my finger on it. Foids are pretty racist tbh ngl.
When u think Indian what u think of? Boom

Ik what u thought of, thats what’s holding the coping idiots back. If your good looking you are good looking. It’s like characters in a game, some are more better than others but what makes them better is unique. It just so happens that most Indians are short and not good looking.

I am 179 cm/5'10.5, aka 5 cm taller than @Sc22 and 6 cm taller than @RedPilledStemcel
i feel short as fuck here

Curries usually look like gypsies.

I am 179 cm/5'10.5, aka 5 cm taller than @Sc22 and 6 cm taller than @RedPilledStemcel
i feel short as fuck here
I mostly hang out with shorter dudes but I feel short as fuck around like the sports teams at my school. I lived most of my life as a little shorter than averageso it probably feels more normal to me.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel