• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL, Barbarossa_ and AbandonShip
YOU = MASSIVE BITCH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3177, Deleted member 1862, Gunna and 1 other person
Keep projecting
youre a Dog on a leash
GENERIC DOG INSULT THAT I HAVE HEARD COUNTLESS TIMES FROM NOT ONLY YOU, BUT OTHER ROOM TEMP IQ VEGETABLES ON THIS FORUM AND ON LOOKISM.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3177, Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
GENERIC DOG INSULT THAT I HAVE HEARD COUNTLESS TIMES FROM NOT ONLY YOU, BUT OTHER ROOM TEMP IQ VEGETABLES ON THIS FORUM AND ON LOOKISM.
I could give less than a fuck about your pissweak replies I wont even bother to read
You're probably whining about how I repeat myself, but that's because there's not much more to say about autistic sons of shitskins like you
I wish I could meet you irl, that way I'd beat you into submission and stomp your frail brainlet skull until it splattered the pavement with blood and encephalic fluid.
Utter mongrel beta cuckold.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
Mark henry finger

You own nothing you pissweak permavirgin cuck. Now sit in the corner as the little jew dog that is yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel and TheMewingBBC
ASJDASJDSNFNSFJAI NFSABNJFASUFAKLFAO[FMASFOLMSAM,FSOPMSA

FSAFKASJHKFLJASLJFOAJKFLA

FSAFPASMLFMASKLMFASMFSMSAFOMASLAFLMSAFLMNSAMFSAFKFMASKFO';ASKO;KAS;FLMSAOLFMSA;FLMAF
F
AS
FA
SF
AS
FAS
F

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

ASF
ASFASFSAFASFASFASFAFWASFASFASFFSFHTREIJKUTKMYTJHNTKJTYUUWHRYSFJHUD

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, Solidcoin, Mousei and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177, Deleted member 2756, BigChinHispanic and 3 others
@cocainecowboy owns this forum and i own him. he is a good fairy boy :3

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2486

FSAFPASMLFMASKLMFASMFSMSAFOMASLAFLMSAFLMNSAMFSAFKFMASKFO';ASKO;KAS;FLMSAOLFMSA;FLMAF
F
AS
FA
SF
AS
FAS
F

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

ASF

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Funniest post of all this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and FatJattMofo
Very nice thread

i like the way this site is going

no soft sensetive pissweak virgins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 3073
I could give less than a fuck about your pissweak replies I wont even bother to read
You're probably whining about how I repeat myself, but that's because there's not much more to say about autistic sons of shitskins like you
I wish I could meet you irl, that way I'd beat you into submission and stomp your frail brainlet skull until it splattered the pavement with blood and encephalic fluid.
Utter mongrel beta cuckold.
Goodfellas

KEEP WRITING PARAGRAPHS FOR ME YOU UNLOVED UNFUCKABLE ABOMINATION, I MOG YOUR ENTIRE BLOODLINE BACK INTO THE STONE AGE. YOU DID INDEED READ MY PREVIOUS REPLY AND YOU WILL READ THIS ONE AS WELL BECAUSE YOU ARE MY BITCH, NEVER FORGET THIS.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 3177, Blackout.xl and 2 others
View attachment 190967

KEEP WRITING PARAGRAPHS FOR ME YOU UNLOVED UNFUCKABLE ABOMINATION, I MOG YOUR ENTIRE BLOODLINE BACK INTO THE STONE AGE. YOU DID INDEED READ MY PREVIOUS REPLY AND YOU WILL READ THIS ONE AS WELL BECAUSE YOU ARE MY BITCH, NEVER FORGET THIS.
Not a single letter has even been seen you massive dumbfuck raped autistic special ed inbred
I mog your entire family back into the big bang and ten times into the depths of the abyss
087CEFC4 2972 4F35 BE71 E3BC7C876EF0

• JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, Blackout.xl and FatJattMofo
Correction: This forum owns you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
3EDD816D 7B90 47E3 9CF2 2F35F938C69E

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 3701
Not a single letter has even been seen you massive dumbfuck raped autistic special ed inbred
I mog your entire family back into the big bang and ten times into the depths of the abyss
View attachment 190973
Cage

CAGING IRL @ THIS UTTERLY PISSWEAK COPY OF MY INSULT. YOUR WORDS CLEARLY REVEAL HOW HURT YOU ARE BY MY BULLYING, YOU CAN'T HIDE IT ANY LONGER.
images

LIVE PICTURE OF YOU AS I MERCILESSLY TORMENT YOU TO THE POINT OF SUICIDE.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 2756
View attachment 190965
Keep trying to impersonate me you ugly bitch
This is you waiting for my replies
View attachment 190966
Source

Another single digit iq monkey driven insane as a result of my relentless torment. This is you after I bully you to self harm.
Giphy 5

You = my little servant that I can put to sleep whenever I please so.
Never forget this lesson son

• JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic and Slayer
View attachment 190974

CAGING IRL @ THIS UTTERLY PISSWEAK COPY OF MY INSULT. YOUR WORDS CLEARLY REVEAL HOW HURT YOU ARE BY MY BULLYING, YOU CAN'T HIDE IT ANY LONGER.
images

LIVE PICTURE OF YOU AS I MERCILESSLY TORMENT YOU TO THE POINT OF SUICIDE.
Keep coping and writing utter BUILDINGS of text to catch my attention, you autist
I truly see I have damaged you deep, touched the frailest of your nerves, for you to be displaying such crybaby behavior and making a fool of yourself on this thread and in front of the eyes of this whole forum
7574ABE1 7991 4C94 8D4F 5748AE5EF5BB

This is you right now, begging for mercy and shaking for my replies. Waiting to pull the trigger and end your miserable, subhuman incel life

F
AS
FA
SF
AS
FAS
F

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

ASF

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Funniest shitpost I came across all week

• JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin
Keep coping and writing utter BUILDINGS of text to catch my attention, you autist
I truly see I have damaged you deep, touched the frailest of your nerves, for you to be displaying such crybaby behavior and making a fool of yourself on this thread and in front of the eyes of this whole forum
View attachment 190977
This is you right now, begging for mercy and shaking for my replies. Waiting to pull the trigger and end your miserable, subhuman incel life
Fingerwave

YOU WISH I WAS WRITING YOU LONGER REPLIES CONSIDERING THIS IS THE ONLY FORM OF HUMAN INTERACTION YOU GET IN YOUR PATHETIC EXISTENCE.

the-exhausted-slave-whipped-but-woe-to-all-both-old-and-youngwomen-picture-id815203372

I AM FLOGGING YOU LIKE MY ABUSED SLAVE, AND YET YOU KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE. I ALMOST FEEL BAD FOR DOING IT, BUT YOU MAKE IT SO EASY.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
View attachment 190970o
Another single digit iq monkey driven insane as a result of my relentless torment. This is you after I bully you to self harm.
View attachment 190975
You = my little servant that I can put to sleep whenever I please so.
Never forget this lesson son
View attachment 190982
YOU WISH I WAS WRITING YOU LONGER REPLIES CONSIDERING THIS IS THE ONLY FORM OF HUMAN INTERACTION YOU GET IN YOUR PATHETIC EXISTENCE.

the-exhausted-slave-whipped-but-woe-to-all-both-old-and-youngwomen-picture-id815203372

I AM FLOGGING YOU LIKE MY ABUSED SLAVE, AND YET YOU KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE. I ALMOST FEEL BAD FOR DOING IT, BUT YOU MAKE IT SO EASY.
25FB1831 EBD8 4B72 88C7 0405EAFB6F71

What a pair of low T cuckold faggots, trying to make me have to cover two fronts to somehow overpower me. They seem to know I can make them kneel into despair in just a matter of microseconds.
The fact that both of you have to hide behind obviously unsatirical and wannabe usernames that depict what you've always wanted to be, and what you've indeed always submitted as victims of, which is my abrasive and unstoppable bullying and torment I'm unleashing upon your fragile, catlady shitskin deformed and rabid framelet bodies.
I can indeed portray your fate just as I type this, which indeed is suicide by jumping of your nearest mosque in the muslim shithole you live in.
4F637801 119B 4B4C 8D5B 6EFDA56392C5
I display no mercy.

View attachment 190989

What a pair of low T cuckold faggots, trying to make me have to cover two fronts to somehow overpower me. They seem to know I can make them kneel into despair in just a matter of microseconds.
The fact that both of you have to hide behind obviously unsatirical and wannabe usernames that depict what you've always wanted to be, and what you've indeed always submitted as victims of, which is my abrasive and unstoppable bullying and torment I'm unleashing upon your fragile, catlady shitskin deformed and rabid framelet bodies.
I can indeed portray your fate just as I type this, which indeed is suicide by jumping of your nearest mosque in the muslim shithole you live in.
I display no mercy.
Laugh

I HAVE NEVER HAD A BULLYING VICTIM WRITE SUCH A CONVOLUTED COPE RESPONSE IN MY ENTIRE CAREER OF DECIMATING FAGGOTS LIKE YOURSELF ON PSL FORUMS.

I THOROUGHLY ENJOY KNOWING YOU HAVE WASTED MINUTES OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE DELIVERING THIS AUTISTIC WALL OF TEXT TO ME, AND I ENJOY IT EVEN MORE WHEN I KNOW THAT THE ENTIRE FORUM CAN SEE IT AS WELL.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
View attachment 190997
I HAVE NEVER HAD A BULLYING VICTIM WRITE SUCH A CONVOLUTED COPE RESPONSE IN MY ENTIRE CAREER OF DECIMATING FAGGOTS LIKE YOURSELF ON PSL FORUMS.

I THOROUGHLY ENJOY KNOWING YOU HAVE WASTED MINUTES OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE DELIVERING THIS AUTISTIC WALL OF TEXT TO ME, AND I ENJOY IT EVEN MORE WHEN I KNOW THAT THE ENTIRE FORUM CAN SEE IT AS WELL.
It took me literal seconds to write that shit
Keep coping and crying like my submissive bitch
3519BDEE 5CB6 41B2 8CBA FF183FE2B266

Wtf is this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
SEE HOW YOU GO FROM PARAGRAPHS TO SINGLE SENTENCES WHEN I CALL YOU OUT ON IT? YOU ARE INDEED MY BITCH, AS IF I NEEDED ANY MORE PROOF.
I'm just getting tired of writing when you can barely read, you dumb son of a pakistani rapebaby and an enslaved somali nigger.
Keep projecting

I'm just getting tired of writing when you can barely read, you dumb son of a pakistani rapebaby and an enslaved somali nigger.
Keep projecting
Cope

YOU ARE BEYOND INSULT AND PARODY AT THIS POINT. YOU HAVE NOBODY TO BLAME FOR YOUR TORMENT BUT YOURSELF, NEVER FORGET THIS.

View attachment 191021

YOU ARE BEYOND INSULT AND PARODY AT THIS POINT. YOU HAVE NOBODY TO BLAME FOR YOUR TORMENT BUT YOURSELF, NEVER FORGET THIS.
"Never forget this"
I'll never forget the day I humiliated you into the point of you googling gifs for each and every post you made

Keep submitting to me as your master in my own thread

"Never forget this"
I'll never forget the day I humiliated you into the point of you googling gifs for each and every post you made
JFL @ YOU FOR THINKING I DON'T HAVE EVERY LOOKISM GIF SAVED ON MY COMPUTER. FIND ANOTHER COPE, I'M SURE YOU HAVE MORE.

JFL @ YOU FOR THINKING I DON'T HAVE EVERY LOOKISM GIF SAVED ON MY COMPUTER. FIND ANOTHER COPE, I'M SURE YOU HAVE MORE.
Autistic trait = having all lookism gifs saved on your computer
Keep making a clown of yourself and displaying how much effort you put into my thread