i literally sold so hard w a girl

Koroshiya

Koroshiya

winter's mine
tldr: i want 2kill myself

so i ended sleeping on an air mattress in a girl's room and in retrospect, i think i sold the bag hard.

so to start off, she was gonna suck my dick 1.5 years ago, and seemed pretty eager to do so, but social anxiety got the best of me back then. but i reasonably thought she didn't think of me that way anymore, and so i didn't try anything.

but looking back, she's given me IOIs everytime i been w her. and so she comes back to.her room with these tight ass shorts (they were so small and tight idk if u could call them) and idk even what top she was wearing i just remember her saying the next day she didn't have a bra. but of course i fall asleep and she does too, but i sleep like 3 hours and wake up at 6 am, and took massive shit in her toilet. anyways she wakes up at like 11, and i told her there was a hole in the air mattress and she tells me i could've woken her up and slept on her bed, and invites me to sit on it then, though i just sit at the foot of the bed cuz i'm pussy.

so later on we're in her car and she mentions (in reference to my friend she rejected) that she never makes moves on guys, so i realized damn maybe she kinda liked me.

but i'm gonna hang out with her again this weekend, maybe i pull it off then.

Yanzenie donkey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 2729, Prince88 and 2 others

so i ended sleeping on an air mattress in a girl's room and in retrospect, i think i sold the bag hard.

so to start off, she was gonna suck my dick 1.5 years ago, and seemed pretty eager to do so, but social anxiety got the best of me back then. but i reasonably thought she didn't think of me that way anymore, and so i didn't try anything.

but looking back, she's given me IOIs everytime i been w her. and so she comes back to.her room with these tight ass shorts (they were so small and tight idk if u could call them) and idk even what top she was wearing i just remember her saying the next day she didn't have a bra. but of course i fall asleep and she does too, but i sleep like 3 hours and wake up at 6 am, and took massive shit in her toilet. anyways she wakes up at like 11, and i told her there was a hole in the air mattress and she tells me i could've woken her up and slept on her bed, and invites me to sit on it then, though i just sit at the foot of the bed cuz i'm pussy.

so later on we're in her car and she mentions (in reference to my friend she rejected) that she never makes moves on guys, so i realized damn maybe she kinda liked me.

View attachment 1660952
Youre retarded. Just tell her that the mattress is uncomfy and you want to sleep on the bed too. She probs wont mind

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 19036 and Moggable
just be non NT

Youre retarded. Just tell her that the mattress is uncomfy and you want to sleep on the bed too. She probs wont mind
yea i'm retarded as shit ! she got a fat ass and she's a whore that ain't even in school bro on everything i'm gonna fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
yea i'm retarded as shit ! she got a fat ass and she's a whore that ain't even in school bro on everything i'm gonna fuck
Bro girls who arent even in school are bored asf and are dtf literally any guy. I remember when i was in school some girl (constantly in and out of school) offered to suck my dick before i could even produce semen. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and gogger
Bro girls who arent even in school are bored asf and are dtf literally any guy. I remember when i was in school some girl (constantly in and out of school) offered to suck my dick before i could even produce semen. Jfl
We missed out on teen love, it's so over! @Matthias8272 😢:feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 19036, Afrikancel and 1 other person
real shit twin. we going up while these hoes poor (she has like 13 dollars in her bank acc)

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
real shit twin. we going up while these hoes poor (she has like 13 dollars in her bank acc)
Poor joes are easy to fuck. Keep em away from your finances though and dont be seen in public with them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Drink some alcohol with her next time u hang out and it will be easier to make a move for both of u, if she doesn’t wanna drink just take a shot or 2 before going to her house bro trust me

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member, Oberyn and 1 other person
mfers really call themselves incels when they sit on the side of the bed like an aspie bruh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Oberyn, Lygodactylus and 2 others
Drink some alcohol with her next time u hang out and it will be easier to make a move for both of u, if she doesn’t wanna drink just take a shot or 2 before going to her house bro trust me
i don't got access to alcohol, though we did and are gonna smoke weed

View attachment 1660952
Haram don’t do it

im literally an underdelevoped abomination and i have to read this shit. you wouldnt survive a day as me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, wollet2 and Mouthbreath
my bad gang. Allah intervened and stopped me alhumdulilah
Don’t fuck her nigga. I’ve been horny af for the past day but I still wouldn’t .

i don't got access to alcohol, though we did and are gonna smoke weed
U gotta find a way to get it, wait outside the liquor store and get some older guy to buy a few beers for u

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
U gotta find a way to get it, wait outside the liquor store and get some older guy to buy a few beers for u
nah that's kinda od lmao. is being high not already enough?

nah that's kinda od lmao. is being high not already enough?
No because it didn’t work last time plus alcohol makes u low inhibition jfl if u can’t get ur hands on alcohol, that’s the goal of most guys ur age

• +1
No because it didn’t work last time plus alcohol makes u low inhibition jfl if u can’t get ur hands on alcohol, that’s the goal of most guys ur age
u sound old ngl. mfs now really don't care about alcohol like that

u sound old ngl. mfs now really don't care about alcohol like that
I’m not old I’m around 20 and Ive been sneaking drinks since I was 16

Idk what country u live in but in California alcohol weed and other drugs are very common especially for teens

• +1
I’m not old I’m around 20 and Ive been sneaking drinks since I was 16

Idk what country u live in but in California alcohol weed and other drugs are very common especially for teens
i mean yea mfs will drink at parties and shit, but outside of that ain't nobody talks about alcohol.

• +1
Reactions: Scammer
How are you even randomly sleeping in this girl's room? 0 context. You can probably still fuck her if you take initiative next time.

How are you even randomly sleeping in this girl's room? 0 context. You can probably still fuck her if you take initiative next time.
my friend invited me to smoke weed w them, he's this scrawny bitch who she friendzoned. anyways i was like yea i can't go home my mom will know and i asked her if i can sleep in her car and she said yes, but changed it to her room w out me having to do anything. other mf also wanted to (prolly cuz he was jealous) but got turned down lmao

also i'm gonna try and pull it off this weekend, she invited me to smoke weed with her and fat ass friend but i don't like that landwhale and i was exhausted as fuck from the day before, so i was like u tryna do it next weekend instead and she said sure.

prolly gonna text her sometime today or tomorrow to tell her when

also i'm gonna try and pull it off this weekend, she invited me to smoke weed with her and fat ass friend but i don't like that landwhale and i was exhausted as fuck from the day before, so i was like u tryna do it next weekend instead and she said sure.

prolly gonna text her sometime today or tomorrow to tell her when
Just tell her you want to smoke with just her and no one else, say "just the two of us". If she says yes she gets the idea and wants to fuck you

Just tell her you want to smoke with just her and no one else, say "just the two of us". If she says yes she gets the idea and wants to fuck you
she didn't mention anyone else so idk. i'll try to say sum about it but ngl her texts are so fucking dry, so it's kinda hard to organically transition to a more awkward question like i normally would. also ion even mind other ppl i'm just tryna get back to her bed lmaoo

also if i even manage to get back to her room again (inshallah) wdf do i say to try to fuck her? like how the hell do i change the conversation from something casual to something that will lead into sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
every waking thought i have is of this whore. i have the possibility to fuck her and i want to so badly. 3 years ago, in the 7th grade, i had a crush on her. then halfway through that three years i could've fucked her because she just broke up w her boyfriend and it made her a slut.

now, if i don't get to fuck her i'm actually gonna be pissed, legit devastated. i hate my fragile and easily influenced emotions. the mental fallout of me failing would be terrible, but now i'm too far in to simply give up. on the flip side, fucking her would do so much for me it's crazy.

god damn she asked me if i'm fine with her fat fucking bitch friend coming and i'm hyped off a 2 day empty stomach and caffeine bout 2 punch a god damn hole in the wall FUCKKK!!!!

god damn she asked me if i'm fine with her fat fucking bitch friend coming and i'm hyped off a 2 day empty stomach and caffeine bout 2 punch a god damn hole in the wall FUCKKK!!!!
Not a good sign if she wants to bring a third person

Not a good sign if she wants to bring a third person
well to be fair i asked "who else going" so i kinda implied i wanted more people but she hasn't asked her 2 come yet and i haven't responded for an hour and my heart has a bpm of Like 5 million

fuck idkk what to say mb bro i'm blowing up yo notis 😹
ye asking who else is going really aint good, you should've just been like.
"We should smoke, just the two of us" this is all but saying you wanna do something with her, if she accepts at the very least it ends in a blowjob for you. Maybe you still have time to make it just you too?

ye asking who else is going really aint good, you should've just been like.
"We should smoke, just the two of us" this is all but saying you wanna do something with her, if she accepts at the very least it ends in a blowjob for you. Maybe you still have time to make it just you too?
yea i just told her i don't like being around people i don't know and she said it's cool it can be just us. Demon slayer go hard you go hard gang

yea i just told her i don't like being around people i don't know and she said it's cool it can be just us. Demon slayer go hard you go hard gang
demon slayer does go hard, and the fact she accepted it means she's attracted to you and down to fuck, you just gotta make a move
ill be looking out for your update post

demon slayer does go hard, and the fact she accepted it means she's attracted to you and down to fuck, you just gotta make a move
ill be looking out for your update post
u a real nigga, best poster on the forum

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox