I literally told this milf (29) that I still wanna live like a 22 year old

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
She asked my age, I let her guess so she said 27 (she’s right). Then I was like “JFL do I look that old already? I don’t wanna age I still wanna live like a 22 year old guy or younger. I don’t wanna have a family or kids before 35 etc.” Then she said “But you know women have an expiration date. It’s not easy to have kids after 35. You should look for fwb instead of a gf.” The following day she just told me she’s not interested in me and that I should find other girls.

I’m not mad at her (didn’t take her seriously anyway). I just hate myself for not being a chad that women throw themselves to. I’m also scared of the fact that milfs around my age are already targeting me to have a family and live a boring life while I have never slayed enough in my youth. If I was chad even in my 30s I wouldn’t have to negotiate with milfs in terms of having kids and family. Life as a non chad male is a joke.

Only chad really lives and can be himself. We non chad guys are just invisible labors that are doomed to live a boring, miserable life.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_, Time Travel, Ritalincel and 1 other person
If you are treated like pure settle material its time to lower your standards until you can looksmax further. I recommend start looking for ugly chicks with good physique features like nice ass or big tiddies or whatever. You can be their Chad. Develop some fetishes or something. Its all about being someones Chad. Only a select few can be Chad for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: crosshold and Deleted member 616
lol even chad isn’t enough to have women throw themselves at you unless it’s accompanied by some of the following; height, frame, social status or money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Time to settle down boyo.

If you are treated like pure settle material its time to lower your standards until you can looksmax further. I recommend start looking for ugly chicks with good physique features like nice ass or big tiddies or whatever. You can be their Chad. Develop some fetishes or something. Its all about being someones Chad. Only a select few can be Chad for everyone.
Yeah you’re right. Another milf is coming to stay with me for few days and she doesn’t care about relationships (yet). As for my fatty orbiters I’m gonna select those who look “acceptable “ to fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
YOUTHMAXX asap, hop on tretinion and buy an infared lamp for face, PRONTO