I look good in the mirror but weird in mirror selfies?

Schizophrenia on top of the autism? I don’t even want to know how you’re perceiving my replies jfl

you say you don't care yet you keep replying. where's the consistency? do you even know what it means not to care?

that's exactly what you're trying to achieve. it seems you're projecting.

look at how i write and my language

where am i trying to come off as an intellectual?
Jesus your autism really is actually disastrously bad
You can’t even get a grasp of a vibe through text

also you don’t have to “come off” any certain way when you literally outright say it every second post

Jesus your autism really is actually disastrously bad
You can’t even get a grasp of a vibe through text

also you don’t have to “come off” any certain way when you literally outright say it every second post
not a single time have you replied to any arguments and when you did, they were horrible replies. you just say I'm autistic and that's it

how sad of a person are you trying to argue but failing to even get the basics right

Introversion is not the same thing as autism
A lack of experience is not the same as an inability to discern
By autism, I also mean poor social skills. Barely, anybody here is actually autistic. Just underdeveloped socially for some reason or another.

not a single time have you replied to any arguments and when you did, they were horrible replies. you just say I'm autistic and that's it

how sad of a person are you trying to argue but failing to even get the basics right
Which arguments are those exactly?
I don’t recall you making a single one.

Do you? I’m doing what I like to do
well i do care because i have fun replying and arguing.

but you saying you don't care and then replying and insulting me is kind off cringe

By autism, I also mean poor social skills. Barely, anybody here is actually autistic. Just underdeveloped socially for some reason or another.
The “chadlite” is for sure genuinely autistic.

Which arguments are those exactly?
I don’t recall you making a single one.
at least it's better to be autistic than to be retarded :)

well i do care because i have fun replying and arguing.

but you saying you don't care and then replying and insulting me is kind off cringe
Your existence is cringe
I said I don’t care about your 6 figures muh education muh entrepreneurship bullshit

i’m saying I don’t care about the topic, like at all

Your existence is cringe
I said I don’t care about your 6 figures muh education muh entrepreneurship bullshit

i’m saying I don’t care about the topic, like at all
yet you replied multiple times calling me a larp for the 6-figures? would a person that doesn't care try to discredit someone else or would they do something else? (like ignore and move on maybe?)

yet you replied multiple times calling me a larp for the 6-figures? would a person that doesn't care try to discredit someone else or would they do something else?
I replied agreeing with people calling you a larp on your 6 figures while specifying that I DON’T believe your autistic chadlite story is a larp.

I don’t bring it up further than that because it’s all cope to me.

I replied agreeing with people calling you a larp on your 6 figures while specifying that I DON’T believe your autistic chadlite story is a larp.

but you replying means you cared about something in the first place that made you try to discredit me by calling me a larp?

again, a person not caring would not feel compelled to discredit someone or agree with someone else that someone is a larp. they'd just ignore it and move on.

Don't cope at him @DivineBeing :ROFLMAO:

Rip my thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latino_ and DivineBeing
but you replying means you cared about something in the first place that made you try to discredit me by calling me a larp?

again, a person not caring would not feel compelled to discredit someone or agree with someone else that someone is a larp. they'd just ignore it and move on.
Were you ever diagnosed with a mental illness by any chance? Schizophrenia? BPD? I don't think you just have autism. It's something else.

Were you ever diagnosed with a mental illness by any chance? Schizophrenia? BPD? I don't think you just have autism. It's something else.
sociopathy and narcicissm. some signs of borderline (which basically turns you into a rotting doomer with 0 motivation - it's as bad or worse than schizophrenia with a 10% suicide rate)

I literally said I don’t care about the topic
The topic
THE TOPIC, autist, THE TOPIC

I don’t necessarily care about the other stuff either, I’m having fun so if that’s what you mean by caring then yes I care

I “discredited” you (jfl) as the precursor to my “but, I believe the autistic chadlite” stuff and nothing else. You should be thanking me but you’re autistic so you’re very unclear on what’s going on right now

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
sociopathy and narcicissm. some signs of borderline (which basically turns you into a rotting doomer with 0 motivation - it's as bad or worse than schizophrenia with a 10% suicide rate)
I cringed

I cringed
It's very difficult to talk to him. This guy would def get bullied and/or ostracized IRL even if he was 7 PSL. Girls would just use him for sex and move on. Nobody would take him seriously.

I literally said I don’t care about the topic
The topic
THE TOPIC, autist, THE TOPIC

I don’t necessarily care about the other stuff either, I’m having fun so if that’s what you mean by caring then yes I care

I “discredited” you (jfl) as the precursor to my “but, I believe the autistic chadlite” stuff and nothing else. You should be thanking me but you’re autistic so you’re very unclear on what’s going on right now
if you didn't care about the topic you wouldn't feel compelled to discredit me on it. me claiming to make 6-figures has made you feel a certain way that made you type that reply. that means you cared. are you too stupid to even understand now after I've explained it to you?

you've discredited me in one domain but agreed in another domain. which means you discredited me, but simply not wholly.

It's very difficult to talk to him. This guy would def get bullied and/or ostracized IRL even if he was 7 PSL. Girls would just use him for sex and move on. Nobody would take him seriously.
He reminds me of a fedora
Starting to doubt the chadlite story now
I can’t fathom a chadlite fedora existing

• JFL
if you didn't care about the topic you wouldn't feel compelled to discredit me on it. me claiming to make 6-figures has made you feel a certain way that made you type that reply. that means you cared. are you too stupid to even understand now after I've explained it to you?

you've discredited me in one domain but agreed in another domain. which means you discredited me, but simply not wholly.
You’re an actual retard
I literally was saying “YES THAT PART IS FAKE BUT THE REST IS TRUE,” extending an olive branch to the people accusing you of larp

Jesus christ you try to help a guy out and he throws a hissy fit like a bitch

I cringed
ye with that i still accomplished more than you

that should make you feel cringe

but unfortunately you're a rotting doomer that became a coping subhuman

ye with that i still accomplished more than you

that should make you feel cringe

but unfortunately you're a rotting doomer that became a coping subhuman
i live life on easy mode
Meanwhile you’re unironically contemplating crippling yourself because of how badly you struggle with girls

if I had known that “not making 6 figures” is your narcy sore spot I never would’ve brought it up, like I said it’s meaningless to me

Rip my thread
Okay fine
You most likely look worse in still images than you do irl
Mirror pics CAN have lens distortion still and it depends heavily on what camera you’re using. Take a mirror video and try to not make too many frauding facial expressions

but at the end of the day it’s pointless, you want a rating? Go talk to girls, how well you do with them is your rating and nothing else.

You’re an actual retard
I literally was saying “YES THAT PART IS FAKE BUT THE REST IS TRUE,” extending an olive branch to the people accusing you of larp

Jesus christ you try to help a guy out and he throws a hissy fit like a bitch
yes but you nonetheless tried to discredit me in the 6-figure entrepreneurship story. i feel that this is not right.

even though you agreed with the rest, i still feel that you did injustice to me.

How is that helping me out? You assume I don't care about being a 6-figure entrepreneur or that someone agreeing with me being a 5'10 chadlite would be a net benefit despite being discredited.

you can't even grasp and distinguish different situations and nuances and don't understand you're working with assumptions that are not necessarily valid.

my nigga you know I'm right either way stop embarrassing yourself for your inferior cognitive skills you're not made to argue.

i live life on easy mode
Meanwhile you’re unironically contemplating crippling yourself because of how badly you struggle with girls

if I had known that “not making 6 figures” is your narcy sore spot I never would’ve brought it up, like I said it’s meaningless to me
explain your life to me? from previous replies you it seems you live an in inferior life. it might conform to your standards but likely would be a nightmare/ subhuman life to me.

not really i'm getting LL because it's the best way i can spend my money. it's an economical decision after a cost/ benefit analysis.

getting laid at all is not what i care about since i have ED. i care more about the attention I'd get from being taller, which i will undeniably get despite the short facecopers here trying to gaslight everyone.

and don't think LL is the only surgery. I'm planning to spend $180k for other procedures too.

yes but you nonetheless tried to discredit me in the 6-figure entrepreneurship story. i feel that this is not right.

even though you agreed with the rest, i still feel that you did injustice to me.

How is that helping me out? You assume I don't care about being a 6-figure entrepreneur or that someone agreeing with me being a 5'10 chadlite would be a net benefit despite being discredited.

you can't even grasp and distinguish different situations and nuances and don't understand you're working with assumptions that are not necessarily valid.

my nigga you know I'm right either way stop embarrassing yourself for your inferior cognitive skills you're not made to argue.
If this was ever a competition (I don’t view it that way but I’m SURE you do) you understand that you lost, right? Like, badly

you ended up obsessively whining about me not believing your larp, you made not a single good point, you focus on shit that doesn’t matter, you openly struggle in your day to day life, you fail to recognize when you’re coping

it’s not even a little bit close

• JFL
He reminds me of a fedora
Starting to doubt the chadlite story now
I can’t fathom a chadlite fedora existing
That's why I think he is a troll. I know actual diagnosed autists IRL. Even they are not this bad. Probably some low-life took a dude's pics off the internet and made an account here.

explain your life to me? from previous replies you it seems you live an in inferior life. it might conform to your standards but likely would be a nightmare/ subhuman life to me.

not really i'm getting LL because it's the best way i can spend my money. it's an economical decision after a cost/ benefit analysis.

getting laid at all is not what i care about since i have ED. i care more about the attention I'd get from being taller, which i will undeniably get despite the short facecopers here trying to gaslight everyone.

and don't think LL is the only surgery. I'm planning to spend $180k for other procedures too.
Bogdanoff incoming
This is the difference between a celebrity level narcy and a REAL narcy

If this was ever a competition (I don’t view it that way but I’m SURE you do) you understand that you lost, right? Like, badly

you ended up obsessively whining about me not believing your larp, you made not a single good point, you focus on shit that doesn’t matter, you openly struggle in your day to day life, you fail to recognize when you’re coping

it’s not even a little bit close
you're using personal attacks unrelated to the debate even in this reply. that's literally what novice debaters learn is a no-go.

have you ever debated in your whole life? it seems you don't even know what i'm talking about.

Bogdanoff incoming
This is the difference between a celebrity level narcy and a REAL narcy
there's a chance of bogging but unlikely. horrible reply again.

i don't even understand what you're trying to say in the second point.

just because i'm not a celeb i shouldn't try to live a great life and try to get attention? i hope you understand how ridiculous that statement is

you're using personal attacks unrelated to the debate even in this reply. that's literally what novice debaters learn is a no-go.

have you ever debated in your whole life? it seems you don't even know what i'm talking about.
There is no debate, i told you how the world works and you went off on a tangent screaming like a toddler about how your larp is “TOTALLY REAL AND YOU NEED TO BELIEVE ME BECAUSE IT’S THE ONLY THING I CARE ABOUT !!!!”

you’re not making any points, you’re just bitching and moaning and ending it with copes about how it’s totally not your autism even though everyone and their grandma knows it is

yea your brain is tricking you.
tbh i find myself quite good looking in the mirror but the Truth comes out when i make a mirror selfie/video and it exposes my subhumanity:lul::lul::lul:
you are handsome siuuuuuu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and .👽.
there's a chance of bogging but unlikely. horrible reply again.

i don't even understand what you're trying to say in the second point.

just because i'm not a celeb i shouldn't try to live a great life and try to get attention? i hope you understand how ridiculous that statement is
Jesus you’re an idiot
I’m just calling you a full blown narcy, that’s all you need to worry about

There is no debate, i told you how the world works and you went off on a tangent screaming like a toddler about how your larp is “TOTALLY REAL AND YOU NEED TO BELIEVE ME BECAUSE IT’S THE ONLY THING I CARE ABOUT !!!!”

you’re not making any points, you’re just bitching and moaning and ending it with copes about how it’s totally not your autism even though everyone and their grandma knows it is
what kind of "competition" would i have lost in these exchanges then?

you've managed to put some sentences together claiming that girls don't know that they like hot guys and fuck them without knowing why.

what the fuck did you teach me here? how to be a coper that can't handle reality?

Jesus you’re an idiot
I’m just calling you a full blown narcy, that’s all you need to worry about
yes but that was established once I said I am a narcy.

what kind of points did your reply add then?

why did you make that reply then in the first place? if i call myself a narcy that's doing PS to ascend for attention what's the point of you replying establishing the same?

i hope you're slowly seeing how stupid you actually are

what kind of "competition" would i have lost in these exchanges then?

you've managed to put some sentences together claiming that girls don't know that they like hot guys and fuck them without knowing why.

what the fuck did you teach me here? how to be a coper that can't handle reality?
You openly admit that you don’t live in reality. You openly admit that you rot, focus on “muh 6 figures,” and that you have a complete inability to connect with people irl. What exactly do you think you know about reality? What would possibly have convinced you that you could ever know more than me about how social interactions work?

listen, you didn’t understand my argument, you’re embarrassing yourself. Girls know what they like, but much like you, they COPE with something else and that’s what they SAY they like (bluepill), but then everybody knows what they ACTUALLY like. Anyone not autistic will tell you this, hell even you could figure that one out.

they also do it for narcy reasons, they think calling an obviously good looking guy ugly makes them look better (why medium ugly is called medium ugly) honestly as a narcy you should already understand this shit.

maybe one day you’ll become a normal person somehow, and if that happens you’ll be able to know what I’m talking about, until then just exercise blind trust of your betters my dude

• JFL
You openly admit that you don’t live in reality. You openly admit that you rot, focus on “muh 6 figures,” and that you have a complete inability to connect with people irl. What exactly do you think you know about reality? What would possibly have convinced you that you could ever know more than me about how social interactions work?

listen, you didn’t understand my argument, you’re embarrassing yourself. Girls know what they like, but much like you, they COPE with something else and that’s what they SAY they like (bluepill), but then everybody knows what they ACTUALLY like. Anyone not autistic will tell you this, hell even you could figure that one out.

they also do it for narcy reasons, they think calling an obviously good looking guy ugly makes them look better (why medium ugly is called medium ugly) honestly as a narcy you should already understand this shit.

maybe one day you’ll become a normal person somehow, and if that happens you’ll be able to know what I’m talking about, until then just exercise blind trust of your betters my dude
He is actually getting off on you getting riled up. That's what he wants.

• +1
I’m not riled up lmao, you can look at any of my posts, this is just what I do here tbh

looks like he might be done now though unfortunately

• JFL

I never said I don't live in reality. You're stretching. You realise social interactions aren't the only component of reality? If I didn't live in reality I'd be in a mental ward for being insane. I manage a team and have to work with them that would require some sort of compatibility with people?

Your argument is bad and you don't understand why. You realise someone can COPE with something else and genuinely believe it is true? (for example a typical bluepiller being told about importance of looks and intuitively realising it is true, turning him into a blackpiller slowly)

You just said the same thing that I did but in different words. I still don't see any difference because there simply isn't.

"I don't care about it bro."

I’m not riled up lmao, you can look at any of my posts, this is just what I do here tbh

looks like he might be done now though unfortunately
i'm baaaaack niggerrrr

I never said I don't live in reality. You're stretching. You realise social interactions aren't the only component of reality? If I didn't live in reality I'd be in a mental ward for being insane. I manage a team and have to work with them that would require some sort of compatibility with people?
I’m not convinced you don’t live in a mental ward, schizo
You obviously know which component of reality I’ve been talking about since the beginning, arguing semantics = it’s over
Your argument is bad and you don't understand why. You realise someone can COPE with something else and genuinely believe it is true? (for example a typical bluepiller being told about importance of looks and intuitively realising it is true, turning him into a blackpiller slowly)
girls say random shit that is not reflective of reality all the time, that’s all you need to know about it.
You just said the same thing that I did but in different words. I still don't see any difference because there simply isn't.
Imagine conceding by pretending you came up with the argument, a true narcy indeed. If you agree with me maybe you’re not hopeless after all
"I don't care about it bro."
The topic of moneymaking and entrepreneurship etc etc, which is still VERY true. What does caring mean in this context? Am I angry? No, not at all
Am I having fun? I was, but now I’m bored because you’re going in circles

I’m not convinced you don’t live in a mental ward, schizo
You obviously know which component of reality I’ve been talking about since the beginning, arguing semantics = it’s over

girls say random shit that is not reflective of reality all the time, that’s all you need to know about it.

Imagine conceding by pretending you came up with the argument, a true narcy indeed. If you agree with me maybe you’re not hopeless after all

The topic of moneymaking and entrepreneurship etc etc, which is still VERY true. What does caring mean in this context? Am I angry? No, not at all
Am I having fun? I was, but now I’m bored because you’re going in circles
you haven't added anything to the conversation around 5 replies ago

if you can't express yourself properly it's not my problem. and neither do you seem to understand nuances and dismiss them as semantics. smooth brain (y)

i never claimed i pretended i came with the argument. you seem to have a bad memory if you don't remember that i tried to summarise your argument and was referring to that.

nowhere in our reply chain i ever tried to come up with an argument on my own that girls don't know that they want to fuck chads and they do so without knowing why.

you haven't added anything to the conversation around 5 replies ago

if you can't express yourself properly it's not my problem. and neither do you seem to understand nuances and dismiss them as semantics. smooth brain (y)

i never claimed i pretended i came with the argument. you seem to have a bad memory if you don't remember that i tried to summarise your argument and was referring to that.

nowhere in our reply chain i ever tried to come up with an argument on my own that girls don't know that they want to fuck chads and they do so without knowing why.
I’ll be honest, I’ve been skimming your shit instead of reading it properly for the last half of this conversation

point is, I’m right and you are a hermit and thus shouldn’t be speaking on these topics anyway

I’m REALLY bored now

• JFL
I’ll be honest, I’ve been skimming your shit instead of reading it properly for the last half of this conversation

point is, I’m right and you are a hermit and thus shouldn’t be speaking on these topics anyway

I’m REALLY bored now
it's over for you in many ways you're too stupid to comprehend

it's over for you in many ways you're too stupid to comprehend
I iq mog you hard
Won’t even mention the other ways

2 seconds ago you were almost crying because I didn’t believe your larp, you ended up conceding and agreeing with me while pretending that’s not what happened, you made it clear to everyone that you have a tenuous grasp (at best) on how life works, etc etc it goes on and on

if it’s over for me I don’t even want to imagine YOUR situation mr. ht and ll

• JFL