I looked at the instagram of one of the girls i'm attracted to and she got a legit ltn ugly boyfriend

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

I believe in the good of the world
Joined
Apr 3, 2022
Posts
4,190
Reputation
3,947
He got 7k instagram followers and is very NT but still, she is out of his league, Jbw could explain becouse he is blonde with green eyes and she is ethnic, she rejectes me in the past, over for autistic nerdcel
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Who cares Niga pop a ritalin tab
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I will not show image of him becouse of his and her privacy (it would eventually backfire me) but just trust me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
No pics no care
 

Similar threads

Yitzhak
Replies
5
Views
29
Yitzhak
Yitzhak
RichmondBread
Replies
9
Views
47
RichmondBread
RichmondBread
arkansascel
Replies
1
Views
31
Knight
Knight
Nyrо
Replies
3
Views
18
Nyrо
Nyrо
BadLuck7892
Replies
15
Views
83
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top