I looked so nerdy today at school

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
At least my nose don't look as bulbous with that lighting

IMG 20190916 084804

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1553 and 1 other person
Chad upper face, subhuman lower face

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: 54UD4D3, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 399 and 2 others
Chad upper face, subhuman lower face
My upper third is normie tier, Lower. Third too imo. It looks better in good lighting. But i have bigger failos than bones or eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1934 and Deleted member 2205
Screenshot 20190916 224957

WIN 20190913 20 25 00 Pro

• +1
Reactions: Anubis
Are you taking care of your skin at all?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You remind me of @Krezo??

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2205
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
Get a proper haircut bro (seriously)

Sorry u r 3 psl
4 with lookmax

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Scuffed Michael Cera

Can't believe this is the guy behind the computer screen jfl

because you're one of the biggest subhumans on the site yet you spew your theories like you ever talked to a female in your life, when its clear you did not

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: androgenic, Zygos4Life, Pendejo and 8 others
I was expecting some high T guy ngl
Pietrosiek
Low t ogre

because you're one of the biggest subhumans on the site yet you spew your theories like you ever talked to a female in your life, when its clear you did not
Watch out talkng to famele will get you anywere. I just observe them and see their behavior.

Watch out talkng to famele will get you anywere. I just observe them and see their behavior.
you dont know shit. you're permavirgin for life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anubis, Deleted member 3043 and BigBoy
4 is average retard
4psl is ugly lol at 5 you're considered human for foids, at 6 you start being really attractive to them
4 is average lol ur not ugly

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
4 is average retard

4 is average lol ur not ugly
AVERGE IS UGLY. AVERGE IS INVISIBLE NO FOID WILL TURN AROUND TO SEE MY FACE AGAIN. THAT'S WHY IT'S OVER

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and BigBoy
AVERGE IS UGLY. AVERGE IS INVISIBLE NO FOID WILL TURN AROUND TO SEE MY FACE AGAIN. THAT'S WHY IT'S OVER
You have high expectations thats your problem. At 4 you're gonna have to imptove other aspects of yourself which you won't because you're a rotter

• +1
Reactions: Anubis and Deleted member 1934
He's at the same level as most of us, completely utterly invisible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
most people here have mental issues tbh, more than face issues

• +1
Reactions: vHenri, Anubis and BigBoy
most people here have mental issues tbh, more than face issues
I'm utterly invisible irl, I know because I used to not be utterly invisible. It's completely garbage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I'm utterly invisible irl, I know because I used to not be utterly invisible. It's completely garbage.
may be it's because you'r older ?

• +1
Reactions: Anubis
you're just another insecure crying low iq faggot

you're the worst type of poster. 6'3" white guy with above average face(minus the hair) yet cries all day and puts himself in the category as 5'3" people, manlet framelet pan faced asian users, indians who are invisible by default cuz of racepill etc. could go on

"mooom im so invisible its sooo over for me, better make 50 other threads how over it is.."

giphy.gif

instead of looking for solutions you self-pity yourself all day, when in fact you have every chance to make it (due to bones)

even with so many things going for you, you'll likely never make it as result of your subhuman selfhating mentality

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Leamsefmare, vHenri, Deleted member 1560 and 5 others

you're the worst type of poster. 6'3" white guy with above average face(minus the hair) yet cries all day and puts himself in the category as 5'3" people, manlet framelet pan faced asian users, indians who are invisible by default cuz of racepill etc. could go on

"mooom im so invisible its sooo over for me, better make 50 other threads how over it is.."

giphy.gif

instead of looking for solutions you self-pity yourself all day, when in fact you have every chance to make it (due to bones)

even with so many things going for you, you'll likely never make it as result of your subhuman selfhating mentality
this forum don't help sir
and tbh i'm very happy with the racepill. It's natural and healthy.
The only issue is that if you'r an ethnic it's very hard to get the halo effect even with ascension - ie in jobs, and professionnal life i mean, everything else is shit tbh.

giphy.gif

I dunno what to say it's the truth man. Maybe with a hair system I won't be invisible but as of right now I'm invisible and even a hat doesn't help. Also I'm 145 lbs and hurt my back deadlifting twice so I don't have a good frame. If you're 5'3'' it's over af ngl but if you're 5'7'' your height isn't a failo as long as you're taller than the girl.

Also I do look for solutions, I'm using retin-a, sunscreen, moisturizer, on fin, I'll be getting a dermanator or something, and also I'm gonna get red light specifically one that is less than 15 watts cause supposedly there was a study where that effected the face negatively in some way. I'll probably get some botox or something for nasolabial folds in the future as well.
Also I've been taking ashawanga, and zinc and some other supplements, which is cope for the most part but I'm positive I'm zinc deficient.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
6'1.5

white guy
non whites are like 0.1% in my country, so white does mean shit

pan faced asian users, indians who are invisible by default cuz of racepill
non of these in my country buddyboyo. Never seen asian or indian irl

What kind of solutions? rhino? Saving money. Lip lift? Saving money Implants/filers? Saving money. Acne? If you saw my pics of few months before it improved a lot. Bloat? Drinking at least 3l of water a day, little sougar (i love swets so it's a lot for especially when in school everybody eats tons of it) and salt, magnasium and potasium daily.

you don't know how much pain you can get from oneitis and hate for society, when all you want is revenge
6'1.5

white guy

pan faced asian users, indians who are invisible by default cuz of racepill

What kind of solutions? rhino? Saving money. Lip lift? Saving money Implants/filers? Saving money. Acne? If you saw my pics of few months before it improved a lot. Bloat? Drinking at least 3l of water a day, little sougar (i love swets so it's a lot for especially when in school everybody eats tons of it) and salt, magnasium and potasium daily.

you don't know how much pain you can get from oneitis and hate for society, when all you want is revenge
Sorry for that double post idk how that happened

School? bro you look at least 40.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1680, Jack and 3 others

giphy.gif

DhMeAzK

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Dawg your main problem is your skin holy shit... Droopy mouth, folds under eyes. All of that can be fixed, PM me we need to talk.

I dunno what to say it's the truth man. Maybe with a hair system I won't be invisible but as of right now I'm invisible and even a hat doesn't help. Also I'm 145 lbs and hurt my back deadlifting twice so I don't have a good frame. If you're 5'3'' it's over af ngl but if you're 5'7'' your height isn't a failo as long as you're taller than the girl.

Also I do look for solutions, I'm using retin-a, sunscreen, moisturizer, on fin, I'll be getting a dermanator or something, and also I'm gonna get red light specifically one that is less than 15 watts cause supposedly there was a study where that effected the face negatively in some way. I'll probably get some botox or something for nasolabial folds in the future as well.
Also I've been taking ashawanga, and zinc and some other supplements, which is cope for the most part but I'm positive I'm zinc deficient.
it doesn't matter if your invisible right now, your end potential is what matters. as a 6'3" white guy with good pheno your end potential is a lot higher than people who you're associating yourself with here. you just want a peace of mind, you want to unite and associate with people "its all over for us, we're so invisible, there's no hope for the dating market", when in reality if you dropped all the self-hate and all the self-pity and worked your ass for money to fix your hair in whatever way, to gain weight(lean mass as ur turbolanklet, obviously height is cope if ur 145 lbs at 6'3") YOU HAVE EVERY CHANCE IN THE WORLD TO "MAKE IT". this is why its so annoying to read your posts

when i read these kind of posts from actual subhumans i legit feel pity for them cuz i know it's sort of over for them and they're not doing it out of pointless self-pity to seek reassurance

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Anubis and BigBoy
Let me guess, you either:

a. used to have severe Cystic acne

b. You have extreme oxidative stress damage

c. used minoxidil

Which one is it?

6'1.5

6'1.5

Sorry for that double post idk how that happened
He wasn't talking to you lol

above average face(minus the hair
very fucking true. Maybe i'm even gigachad? Find good feature in my face. Good luck.

Dawg your main problem is your skin holy shit... Droopy mouth, folds under eyes. All of that can be fixed, PM me we need to talk.
I know what i need to do to looksmax

Mogs me tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Anubis, Deleted member 2486 and BigBoy
very fucking true. Maybe i'm even gigachad? Find good feature in my face. Good luck.

I know what i need to do to looksmax
Just telling you right now: skin is about 90% of your problems right now. You have extremely aged skin, probably from stress and historical acne. You look like you're 40, that shit needs to be fixed inside-out. Again, I encourage you to PM me.

At least i foind my looksmatch.

im not talking to you what the fuck

there is nothing to find right now cuz ur bloated fat subhuman with acne, can't see your bones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Just telling you right now: skin is about 90% of your problems right now. You have extremely aged skin, probably from stress and historical acne. You look like you're 40, that shit needs to be fixed inside-out. Again, I encourage you to PM me.
Cope. His whole face is a probpem. Jaw surgery asap

He wasn't talking to you lol
it's my thread

Let me guess, you either:

a. used to have severe Cystic acne

b. You have extreme oxidative stress damage

c. used minoxidil

Which one is it?
I had bad acne when i was younger and i didn't wanted to cure it, so i my skin is trash, but it's bettter than before
im not talking to you what the fuck

there is nothing to find right now cuz ur bloated fat subhuman with acne, can't see your bones
so gtfo of my thread

it's my thread

I had bad acne when i was younger and i didn't wanted to cure it, so i my skin is trash, but it's bettter than before
He's replying to @Dogs

• +1
Reactions: Dogs