I looked so nerdy today at school

Dude I remember when you first came on this site you thought you were a Chadlite like @Pietrosiek, once both your delusions were shattered you both of you started crying about how over it was for you.
Becouse it's over for below chadlite

Nah I didn't think I was chadlite I'm obviously not chadlite. But also didn't think I was 4.25-4.5 psl, and when I was 20 I was rated 4.75 psl. Also I didn't realize how strict the ratings are here compared to most sites like truerateme, like you guys here have the most blackpilled ratings. People always say I'm chill irl. Tbh I don't even care about stacies, my ex was ethnic and 4 psl, I just want someone looksmatched that isn't a degenerate hoe that's faithful but it seems like that's reserved for the top 20+ percent.

Yeah I'm trying to prevent aging via retin-a etc. Chadkahn is playing niche muscular brute game, I think that's the only reason why he's able to do it. His younger self mogs tf out of him currently and basically almost this entire forum. Tbh I think adderall might help me get what I need to get done I'll look into it. I'll probably check my test levels too tbh, I think I feel tired a lot for no apparent reason, test could possibly be the reason or maybe something else.
continue in this way, it's never over.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Cope. Many men ascend at 30. You can pump and dump but dont expect teenage love. It is actually more of a 18-21 thing than what teens do
Yeah might as well try I guess.

Becouse it's over for below chadlite
this guy slays hard and he is not even probably 5 PSL, what's your explanation ?

explain me, your knowlegeable.

you can become a chadlite ricecel with surgeries, that's it.
Don't complain

no sir i can't imagine the agony of not beeing attractive to women, since i don't care about beeing attractive to them even at 22yo. All i want is an easier life overall, and halo effect.
I don't know why you are so impacted by women.
I am impacted my women because it is even scientifically defined as deficiency desire that when you lack of it you need it more, fox example food and water is deficiency desire when you dont drink you cannot focus on anything else.
same hormonal secretion as when being defeated when healthy adult male doesnt have sexual experience for long time.
if i lose sexual experience for my youth it means i lost my the best gratification and fun, i can never catch up and the feeling of loss through my entire life. its same as you can survive without eating good foods and having fun and have good memories with your friends, but do you think that life is ideal? enjoying life and having fun is so important.
and its not only about women, as you know overall validation and feedback from society has great correlation with physical attractiveness AKA halo effect, and for the most, i just cannot tolerate my overall physical unattractiveness, there is no high tier desire like self-realization for me because i dont want anyone with my face and race.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Yeah might as well try I guess.
men ONLY can ascend past 25 yo, women can't.
I am impacted my women because it is even scientifically defined as deficiency desire that when you lack of it you need it more, fox example food and water is deficiency desire when you dont drink you cannot focus on anything else.
same hormonal secretion as when being defeated when healthy adult male doesnt have sexual experience for long time.
if i lose sexual experience for my youth it means i lost my the best gratification and fun, i can never catch up and the feeling of loss through my entire life. its same as you can survive without eating good foods and having fun and have good memories with your friends, but do you think that life is ideal? enjoying life and having fun is so important.
and its not only about women, as you know overall validation and feedback from society has great correlation with physical attractiveness AKA halo effect, and for the most, i just cannot tolerate my overall physical unattractiveness, there is no high tier desire like self-realization for me because i dont want anyone with my face and race.

you can't know if you don't try, and stay at home

• +1
i understand why your lonely most of you : always complaining, and not even trying, you don't even know know of a normal woman works.

believe me or not it's 100/100 true.
Just GTFO dude. You're so bluepilled. Normal foid is degenerate whore who wants the best dude possible. I want to slay, to be aproach and reject foids, steal chadlites gf.

Just GTFO dude. You're so bluepilled. Normal foid is degenerate whore who wants the best dude possible. I want to slay, to be aproach and reject foids, steal chadlites gf.
it is what it is. I'm blackpilled enough to know that beeing gl create a halo effect very powerful, that's what i want.
But women are not that much attached to physics if you'r not ugly.everything else matters and you lack it rn

this guy slays hard and he is not even probably 5 PSL, what's your explanation ?

explain me, your knowlegeable.

He's 5 psl. How many hot foid he fucked this month? How many threesomes he had? He's approached by foids and get ioi's everyday? Chad have that.

He's 5 psl. How many hot foid he fucked this month? How many threesomes he had? He's approached by foids and get ioi's everyday? Chad have that.
12, only from college, this past 3 months

it is what it is. I'm blackpilled enough to know that beeing gl create a halo effect very powerful, that's what i want.
But women are not that much attached to physics if you'r not ugly.everything else matters and you lack it rn
So want be gl but rejected becouse of personality. I really want that. I'm narcistic so it would feel great to feel supreme becouse of looks and rejected becouse of some shitty personality
12, only from college, this past 3 months
I Wonder how you know that. He's 5 psl and tall propably? And i don't belive you that he fucked 12 very hot foids in 3 months. From what i see only gl dudes slay

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 3043
So want be gl but rejected becouse of personality. I really want that. I'm narcistic so it would feel great to feel supreme becouse of looks and rejected becouse of some shitty personality

I Wonder how you know that. He's 5 psl and tall propably? And i don't belive you that he fucked 12 very hot foids in 3 months. From what i see only gl dudes slay
then stop complaining and start ascending as much as you can, within this year

It'll be easier for you to approach irl

men ONLY can ascend past 25 yo, women can't.
It's true that women are an early prime but that's mainly cause they're automatically blackpilled so naturally they're already looksmaxed as feasibly as possible. It is possible for men to ascend later, true, and ascending is all that matters, but it's always ideal to ascend earlier rather than later.

• +1
It's true that women are an early prime but that's mainly cause they're automatically blackpilled so naturally they're already looksmaxed as feasibly as possible. It is possible for men to ascend later, true, and ascending is all that matters, but it's always ideal to ascend earlier rather than later.
yes but we can't go back in time, we have to deal with it. Try to statutmaxx too. Being a provider will boost your PSL score tbh.

then stop complaining and start ascending as much as you can, within this year
You're so fucking delusional i can't ascend in hs and that's all i want. I will never mog chadlites that i mog so getting 0.25 psl higher make no sence

You're so fucking delusional i can't ascend in hs and that's all i want. I will never mog chadlites that i mog so getting 0.25 psl higher make no sence
soft lookmaxing can get u up to 1 point, withing 6 months to 12.what are you waiting for ?

you might be blackpilled but you are spreading bluepill in order to make people better of themselves in fact when it's not in reality.
its just same as psychopaths in reddit saying to 5'2 indian janitor yo, you can slay if you have good personality.
whatever hopeful liar you spread it will not actually change the reality so it will not actually change anything.
you are saying me to try but when i ask you do you really want me to try, you always pissed out like 'well if it doesnt go well you should deal with it' you just say something good to hear but you can't even ensure what you've just said.

yes but we can't go back in time, we have to deal with it. Try to statutmaxx too. Being a provider will boost your PSL score tbh.
As stupid as I am on here, I have a degree in engineering so hopefully I can get a good job as an engineer. I don't mind providing GIVEN that my SO is not a degenerative hoe and faithful. But I do not want to betabux some used up thot, I'd rather die alone.

• +1
soft lookmaxing can get u up to 1 point, withing 6 months to 12.what are you waiting for ?
I'm 4psl looksmaxes dude. My skinimproves and i'm not bloated like i used to be. I will never reach 5psl don't even think about 6

and tbh with you
As stupid as I am on here, I have a degree in engineering so hopefully I can get a good job as an engineer. I don't mind providing GIVEN that my SO is not a degenerative hoe and faithful. But I do not want to betabux some used up thot, I'd rather die alone.
STOP just stop, you all and you too, to denigrate yourself : your are a kind guy so are the others, intelligent, and sensitive. It's just that rn, your state of mind is bad that's it.
of course betabux is something to fight with strengh.nobody desserves that.
But you have to know that most women are not rational, they think by their instinct : and for that, they need a man who can carry their "eggs", ie kids. Having the enough wealth for it, is a necessity, and that's not beeing a betabux, because she'll only love you more due to that.
you might be blackpilled but you are spreading bluepill in order to make people better of themselves in fact when it's not in reality.
its just same as psychopaths in reddit saying to 5'2 indian janitor yo, you can slay if you have good personality.
whatever hopeful liar you spread it will not actually change the reality so it will not actually change anything.
you are saying me to try but when i ask you do you really want me to try, you always pissed out like 'well if it doesnt go well you should deal with it' you just say something good to hear but you can't even ensure what you've just said.
no it's true : you have never tried to do such IRL : try, lookmax etc, if it failed come back here, we'll be happy to help u until it works, that's all boy
I'm 4psl looksmaxes dude. My skinimproves and i'm not bloated like i used to be. I will never reach 5psl don't even think about 6
in the pic you'r bloated, and shitty skin quality, and still 4 PSL

and tbh with you

STOP just stop, you all and you too, to denigrate yourself : your are a kind guy so are the others, intelligent, and sensitive. It's just that rn, your state of mind is bad that's it.
But you have to know that most women are not rational, they think by their instinct : and for that, they need a man who can carry their "eggs", ie kids. Having the enough wealth for it, is a necessity, and that's not beeing a betabux, because she'll only love you more due to that.

no it's true : you have never tried to do such IRL : try, lookmax etc, if it failed come back here, we'll be happy to help u until it works, that's all boy
try looksmax what?
my every flaws are from my bones.
you want me to go under knife?
that's fine, but when?
when am i gonna be able to afford all those expensivve shits?
after losing all all all fuckign youth of my life wasted?

• So Sad
try looksmax what?
my every flaws are from my bones.
you want me to go under knife?
that's fine, but when?
when am i gonna be able to afford all those expensivve shits?
after losing all all all fuckign youth of my life wasted?
tbh just for you stoping beeing sad, if i could i would have give you some of profile bones.

and tbh with you

in the pic you'r bloated, and shitty skin quality, and still 4 PSL
No, you can't rate. I'm 3.5 now, 4 with no bloat, perfect skin and Haircut while my classmate chadlite hunt for bitches like he said. While other chadlite fuck my oneits in threesome. I can do shit to them at 4 psl

No, you can't rate. I'm 3.5 now, 4 with no bloat, perfect skin and Haircut while my classmate chadlite hunt for bitches like he said. While other chadlite fuck my oneits in threesome. I can do shit to them at 4 psl
then gymaax to go up to 4.5

then gymaax to go up to 4.5
No Gym for your face. Gym have nothing to do with psl. It can be good bonus to 5psl dude. Sill even if i would be 4.5 i would be shit compared to those chadlites

tbh just for you stoping beeing sad, if i could i would have give you some of profile bones.
LOL yeah profile bones would be so fucking nice.
you are too nice guy, but i prefer to be awake.

That's what i want to show foids and them that i'm better becouse i am. They can't take me seriously if someone mogs me. That's all i want and all that matter to me. If my oneits were fucked by those chadlites they will never treat be as best one like they should

Nah I didn't think I was chadlite I'm obviously not chadlite. But also didn't think I was 4.25-4.5 psl, and when I was 20 I was rated 4.75 psl. Also I didn't realize how strict the ratings are here compared to most sites like truerateme, like you guys here have the most blackpilled ratings. People always say I'm chill irl. Tbh I don't even care about stacies, my ex was ethnic and 4 psl, I just want someone looksmatched that isn't a degenerate hoe that's faithful but it seems like that's reserved for the top 20+ percent.

Yeah I'm trying to prevent aging via retin-a etc. Chadkahn is playing niche muscular brute game, I think that's the only reason why he's able to do it. His younger self mogs tf out of him currently and basically almost this entire forum. Tbh I think adderall might help me get what I need to get done I'll look into it. I'll probably check my test levels too tbh, I think I feel tired a lot for no apparent reason, test could possibly be the reason or maybe something else.
You're 5 PSL facewise if you were to get a valid haircut. What did you get rated on truerateme?
And ltring with a girl can be done at any looks level dont believe the crap the guys on this site say.

That's what i want to show foids and them that i'm better becouse i am. They can't take me seriously if someone mogs me. That's all i want and all that matter to me. If my oneits were fucked by those chadlites they will never treat be as best one like they should
That sounds like some deep insecurity issues man. You need a wake up call.

YOUR ONEITIS DOESN'T LIKE YOU THERES NO POINT IF YOU'RE LOOKSMAXING FOR HER

If a woman likes you she likes you. Being a chadlite wont guarantee shell fall head over heels for you.

Btw you overrate like crazy. Your oneitis you posted were makeup frauds, 5 psl MAX. The chadlites you posted were high-tier normies, around 5-5.5 psl. Your worldview isn't grounded in reality.

Last edited:
  • +1
You're 5 PSL facewise if you were to get a valid haircut. What did you get rated on truerateme?
And ltring with a girl can be done at any looks level dont believe the crap the guys on this site say.

That sounds like some deep insecurity issues man. You need a wake up call.

YOUR ONEITIS DOESN'T LIKE YOU THERES NO POINT IF YOU'RE LOOKSMAXING FOR HER

If a woman likes you she likes you. Being a chadlite wont guarantee shell fall head over heels for you.

Btw you overrate like crazy. Your oneitis you posted were makeup frauds, 5 psl MAX. The chadlites you posted were high-tier normies, around 5-5.5 psl. Your worldview isn't grounded in reality.
Cope that those dudes are high tier normies. Even if they are i still need to be at least 6 psl to mog them. There's like 11 dude in my class (including chadlite) that mog me by 1 psl. If i'm 4 psl they're 5. Oneits can be 5 psl. Also no wake up call for me. Everyday when i walk the street or i'm in the bus i feel like a chad (until foids or chadlites arive) but i don't get anything. When i look at the mirror i sometimes see chad, sometimes subhuman. In photos i always see subhuman.

Im sad for you OP, no im joking, but is really fucked being ugly.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Cope that those dudes are high tier normies. Even if they are i still need to be at least 6 psl to mog them. There's like 11 dude in my class (including chadlite) that mog me by 1 psl. If i'm 4 psl they're 5. Oneits can be 5 psl. Also no wake up call for me. Everyday when i walk the street or i'm in the bus i feel like a chad (until foids or chadlites arive) but i don't get anything. When i look at the mirror i sometimes see chad, sometimes subhuman. In photos i always see subhuman.
You have a very high ego which gets crushed whenever someone else you percieve to be better comes by.

For me when I think about myself I imagine a subhuman troll. But when I look at a picture I don't look as bad I originally thought, although I look pretty bad.

Truerateme my photos from 20-24 or 25 yo got 6 by like 3 people, on lookism one guy rated me 6 with those same photos. Those same photos on here got 4.75 psl.

If I were to get a hair system or haircut I would be 5 psl? Cause if 5 psl is my potential that's basically the same level as 4.25-4.5 which means only subhuman matches.

Yeah but you being 4-5psl and a looksmatched ltr means that she has infinity times more options than you
Shoot accidentally posted this unfinished.

With her having so many options and of course crazy amounts of hypergamy these days there's a 50 percent chance you will divorce and I bet you
That most of those divorces are from guys that are in the 3-5 psl range. Probably a vast majority of the divorces are from people in that range because of how many options the women has. Also how many people want a non-hoe for a wife? Basically almost everyone this the demand is high, and there's so many degenerate hoes this day and age so the supply is low. So how am I expected to get a decent person looksmatched with only 5 psl.

Last edited:
Truerateme my photos from 20-24 or 25 yo got 6 by like 3 people, on lookism one guy rated me 6 with those same photos. Those same photos on here got 4.75 psl.

If I were to get a hair system or haircut I would be 5 psl? Cause if 5 psl is my potential that's basically the same level as 4.25-4.5 which means only subhuman matches.

Yeah but you being 4-5psl and a looksmatched ltr means that she has infinity times more options than you
Shoot accidentally posted this unfinished.

With her having so many options and of course crazy amounts of hypergamy these days there's a 50 percent chance you will divorce and I bet you
That most of those divorces are from guys that are in the 3-5 psl range. Probably a vast majority of the divorces are from people in that range because of how many options the women has. Also how many people want a non-hoe for a wife? Basically almost everyone this the demand is high, and there's so many degenerate hoes this day and age so the supply is low. So how am I expected to get a decent person looksmatched with only 5 psl.
Your face could range from 5-5.5 PSL, I honestly have no clue given how shit your haircut was in your drivers photos. But given your height and if you gymcelled youd easily be minimum high-tier normie smv wise maybe higher.

And looks hypergamy isnt real, most people end up with a partner around their looksmatch. If you're 5 PSL with your degree you can easily ltr with a foid around your looksmatch, don't listen to the retards on this forum. You want to avoid a possiblity of getting divorced by looksmaxing but what you don't realize is couples with high attractiveness divorce at a higher percentage than non-good looking couples. Hollywood is a perfect example of this. They have a divorce rate 20% higher than normal americans.

But if you want to ltr getting a foid 1 point lower on the irl scale will make things easier but doesn't guarantee anything. Relationships fall apart for reasons other than looks, although that may be one.

shit thread DED SRS

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Wow. This is the guy arguing with me about what women find attractive. JFL at you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Wow. This is the guy arguing with me about what women find attractive. JFL at you
What? So you need to be chad to discuss about what woman like? Wtf looks discrimanation on incel forum. Just fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: MammothActuary
What? So you need to be chad to discuss about what woman like? Wtf looks discrimanation on incel forum. Just fuck you
Yeah I was being too harsh. I apologize

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, toolateforme and Deleted member 2205
you need mewing brah
Mewing is C O P E

If you’re past 13 and have shit facial structure and no forward growth, the only way is chewing (if you want to improve your jawline from frontal view) and surgery (for everything else).

This guy here will only benefit from weight loss, a gain of muscle mass, chewing (with falim or mastic) and surgery for things he can’t fix with a soft looksmaxx.
Bro just lose weight so your face can look more defined. Working out heavily improves your face, @ZyzzReincarnate made a thread on this. You would only benefit from putting in work at the gym.

Start chewing too, get falim or mastic and chew 5-10 at a time. If your jaw starts hurting, stop and rest so that you don’t get TMJ. Open your jaw as much as you can after every chewing session too.

You can be 6 PSL, you just gotta put in the work. There’s still hope for you

Last edited:
how can you be the part of this community and not having at least haircut as nick batman? What the fak is that acne,
cant just order retin a or afford tca pca procedures?

how can you be the part of this community and not having at least haircut as nick batman? What the fak is that acne,
cant just order retin a or afford tca pca procedures?
I have prominent ears so this haircut wouldn't work. Also no haircut for your face. I would be seen as subhuman try hard. My skin imporoved really, and it keep getting better so don't need to do more right now. If it stops improving i will change something. I make pics everyday so i see differences clearly.

Mewing is C O P E

If you’re past 13 and have shit facial structure and no forward growth, the only way is chewing (if you want to improve your jawline from frontal view) and surgery (for everything else).

This guy here will only benefit from weight loss, a gain of muscle mass, chewing (with falim or mastic) and surgery for things he can’t fix with a soft looksmaxx.

Bro just lose weight so your face can look more defined. Working out heavily improves your face, @ZyzzReincarnate made a thread on this. You would only benefit from putting in work at the gym.

Start chewing too, get falim or mastic and chew 5-10 at a time. If your jaw starts hurting, stop and rest so that you don’t get TMJ. Open your jaw as much as you can after every chewing session too.

You can be 6 PSL, you just gotta put in the work. There’s still hope for you
Mewing worked for me brah (for side profile)

Attachments

• IMG_20190917_001824~2.jpg
    IMG_20190917_001824~2.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20190918-000300.png
    Screenshot_20190918-000300.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 14
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
We should do mog battle :feelsez: fellow acneslav

• Woah
Reactions: androgenic