I looked so nerdy today at school

im not talking to you what the fuck

there is nothing to find right now cuz ur bloated fat subhuman with acne, can't see your bones
There are legit subhumans like OP and me but there is no need to insult them like it is our problem

6'1.5

non whites are like 0.1% in my country, so white does mean shit

non of these in my country buddyboyo. Never seen asian or indian irl

What kind of solutions? rhino? Saving money. Lip lift? Saving money Implants/filers? Saving money. Acne? If you saw my pics of few months before it improved a lot. Bloat? Drinking at least 3l of water a day, little sougar (i love swets so it's a lot for especially when in school everybody eats tons of it) and salt, magnasium and potasium daily.

you don't know how much pain you can get from oneitis and hate for society, when all you want is revenge

6'1.5

non whites are like 0.1% in my country, so white does mean shit

non of these in my country buddyboyo. Never seen asian or indian irl

What kind of solutions? rhino? Saving money. Lip lift? Saving money Implants/filers? Saving money. Acne? If you saw my pics of few months before it improved a lot. Bloat? Drinking at least 3l of water a day, little sougar (i love swets so it's a lot for especially when in school everybody eats tons of it) and salt, magnasium and potasium daily.

you don't know how much pain you can get from oneitis and hate for society, when all you want is revenge
Sorry for that double post idk how that happened

STOP thinking 24/7 about fucking girls !
come on you have a disease

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
He's at the same level as most of us, completely utterly invisible
Dude I remember when you first came on this site you thought you were a Chadlite like @Pietrosiek, once both your delusions were shattered you both of you started crying about how over it was for you.

Pietrosiek is 6'1" with average face, so he should have no problem getting a gf. But he has amazingly high standards given his situation so I don't feel sympathy that he doesn't have a gf.

I like you tho, you seem like a chill person. Your problem is you're a beta. If you got a ht, preserved your hair, and gymcelled you'd be chadlite or high-tier normie. And your based in the USA so you have the white halo making it easier to pick up ethnic stacies.

It's not over for either of you.

6'2 white guy.
i can get debt of 50million just to be in your position.
your lower third and skin looks grandpa but they're the easiest things to fix compared to orbital bones like my problem.

• +1
Cope. His whole face is a probpem. Jaw surgery asap
That's what I thought too when I was on minoxidil. I had a list of all the surgeries I "needed" When I got off that shit and I got a glimpse of what my face looks like with 99th percentile collagen levels, I've dropped all of that shit. Collagen theory is the most legit theory on this forum, days after I dermaroll I get treated like a celebrity.

Most of this forum is prematurely aged due to shit diet and oxidative stress. Cortisol is the worst chemical for an incel.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
but it;'s my fucking thread so gtfo
Lol @ this incel rage.

I'm not trying to offend you. He was replying @Dogs, not you. So you correcting him doesn't make any sense. Don't get why that can't go through your thick skull sweaty
You corrected 6'3 to 6'1 when he was talking about @Dogs not you. THat's what I'm trying to say. Getting mad over nothing is an incel trait srs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dogs and BigBoy
That's what I thought too when I was on minoxidil. I had a list of all the surgeries I "needed" When I got off that shit and I got a glimpse of what my face looks like with 99th percentile collagen levels, I've dropped all of that shit. Collagen theory is the most legit theory on this forum, days after I dermaroll I get treated like a celebrity.

Most of this forum is prematurely aged due to shit diet and oxidative stress. Cortisol is the worst chemical for an incel.
im like generating cortisol 24/7 because of my severe depression.
but i dont give a shit cuz as an asian it never begun

Every time I look at your pic it gives me flashbacks of how I looked on minoxidil. Sorry for bothering you, I just need to let you know that your skin is 99% of your issue and that having youthful glowing skin will make your serotonin levels go sky high as everyone around you is pleased with your presence.

I am currently on minoxidil hoping for beard and eyebrows. I hope it will increase my smv since sexual dimorphic traits

Pietrosiek is 6'1" with average face, so he should have no problem getting a gf. But he has amazingly high standards given his situation so I don't feel sympathy that he doesn't have a gf.
i don't want subhuman gf dude that cheat on me. Also i couldn't just pump and dumb gl gf with averge face.

6'2 white guy.
your lower third and skin looks grandpa but they're the easiest things to fix compared to orbital bones like my problem.
not 6'2, 6'1.5. Withe guy but there's only white guys in my country so it doesn't matter.

I am currently on minoxidil hoping for beard and eyebrows. I hope it will increase my smv since sexual dimorphic traits
If you don't have the skin side effects then good for you. But pay very close attention to your skin and take before and after photos. It might fuck it up and it will take several months to recover.

6'2 white guy.
i wish sex and finding a gf was my only issue, fuark, you have all disease;There is not any fucking difficulty to have gf, if as an ethnic i always manage to do it when i wanted, everybody can.
And suceeding in life, school, making your parents happy, is way harder for me, and way more an issue than foids. fuark
i don't want subhuman gf dude that cheat on me. Also i couldn't just pump and dumb gl gf with averge face.

not 6'2, 6'1.5. Withe guy but there's only white guys in my country so it doesn't matter.
where do you live ?

i wish sex and finding a gf was my only issue, fuark, you have all disease;There is not any fucking difficulty to have gf, if as an ethnic i always manage to do it when i wanted, everybody can.
And suceeding in life, school, making your parents happy, is way harder for me, and way more an issue than foids. fuark

where do you live ?
Do you wanna switch lives

it doesn't matter if your invisible right now, your end potential is what matters. as a 6'3" white guy with good pheno your end potential is a lot higher than people who you're associating yourself with here. you just want a peace of mind, you want to unite and associate with people "its all over for us, we're so invisible, there's no hope for the dating market", when in reality if you dropped all the self-hate and all the self-pity and worked your ass for money to fix your hair in whatever way, to gain weight(lean mass as ur turbolanklet, obviously height is cope if ur 145 lbs at 6'3") YOU HAVE EVERY CHANCE IN THE WORLD TO "MAKE IT". this is why its so annoying to read your posts

when i read these kind of posts from actual subhumans i legit feel pity for them cuz i know it's sort of over for them and they're not doing it out of pointless self-pity to seek reassurance
I'm 26 my prime is over man, maybe if I wasn't retarded and knew how important looks really were it wouldn't be over for me but I'm a casualty of the bluepill meme. MAYBE a hair system and gym is enough to ascend me but even then it would need to be enough to ascend me online cause that's my only hope.

but it;'s my fucking thread so gtfo
i dont understand this comment

who the fuck cares if it's "your thread". i write whatever to wherever i please lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

where do you live ?
Poland

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Do you wanna switch lives
i'm not that much attracted in women - nor men i'm not gay -, so why not, i really need to be major this fucking year. Women were never an issue.
It's only there that i find good looking people or average complaining of beeing alone. They have only disease imo.
I'm 26 my prime is over man, maybe if I wasn't retarded and knew how important looks really were it wouldn't be over for me but I'm a casualty of the bluepill meme. MAYBE a hair system and gym is enough to ascend me but even then it would need to be enough to ascend me online cause that's my only hope.
calm down, relax, sir.
Why finding a woman put you in this state of mind ?
but guys from poland are ugly af. you'r fine compared to them.

where do you live ?
i dont give fuck about succeeding in any form but sexually.
ive seen plenty succeeded doctors and other people who are ugly as fuck and old and asian, i would look same as them when i grow up.
and probably they've lost all their youth and 20's which are pretty much all that matter in life and betabuxxing roasties now.
i would rather die than being like that.
i want myself to be gorgeous. and its all about face.

• JFL
Cope. Many men ascend at 30. You can pump and dump but dont expect teenage love. It is actually more of a 18-21 thing than what teens do

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and BigBoy
It'll be easier for you to approach irl
It'll be easier for you to approach irl

i dont give fuck about succeeding in any form but sexually.
ive seen plenty succeeded doctors and other people who are ugly as fuck and old and asian, i would look same as them when i grow up.
and probably they've lost all their youth and 20's which are pretty much all that matter in life and betabuxxing roasties now.
i would rather die than being like that.
i want myself to be gorgeous. and its all about face.
tbh i want to look good for people, in order to get the halo effect in all the area of my life. Sex is just not my main preoccupation, not even.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
with enough anti-aging protocol and lifestyle changes, as a tall white guy you can fuck early 20s girls till your 40s. i know plenty of IRL examples and you can even see an example of it on this forum(chadkahn). 26 is not early but its not late by any means lol. theres just so much ahead and so many options in your specific circumstance, yet you keep saying "over". it makes absolutely no sense. you legit need to hop on adderral/ritalin or weekly test injections so maybe you adapt " i'll do whatever it takes " mindset

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 3043
but guys from poland are ugly af. you'r fine compared to them.
there's like 10 5psl dudes and one 6 psl chadlite in my class out of 27 dudes. In my previous class in middleschool i had 1 aryan preetyboy and one north atlantid chadlite

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 3043
tbh i want to look good for people, in order to get the halo effect in all the area of my life. Sex is just not my main preoccupation, not even.
i want sexual intercourse and validation with attractive woman.
i dont wanna lose more time in my youth anymore.
they are all impossible.

there's like 10 5psl dudes and one 6 psl chadlite in my class out of 27 dudes. In my previous class in middleschool i had 1 aryan preetyboy and one north atlantid chadlite
27 guys in one class that's so much...
In my whole promo there is like probably 4 or 5, 5PSL+ that's all

• +1
27 guys in one class that's so much...
In my whole promo there is like probably 4 or 5, 5PSL+ that's all
i'm in only dudes class, no foids. With foids there are sometimes 40 people classes in highschool

• +1
i want sexual intercourse and validation with attractive woman.
i dont wanna lose more time in my youth anymore.
they are all impossible.
tbh i just want to have a top tier job and statut before 28-30 yo, then i'll have all the most beautiful woman that i want imo considering my quite good success in my pheno, to marry one, that's all.
we have each one our issues tbh.

im not talking to you what the fuck

there is nothing to find right now cuz ur bloated fat subhuman with acne, can't see your bones
just complain on looksmaxing forum about being subhuman while not looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 3043
just complain on looksmaxing forum about being subhuman while not looksmaxxing
he can only soft lookmaxing at his age, but that's already a huge upgrade if he does it right tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
tbh i just want to have a top tier job and statut before 28-30 yo, then i'll have all the most beautiful woman that i want imo considering my quite good success in my pheno, to marry one, that's all.
it's easy for you with that kind of goals

• +1
everyone has their own issue.
if i had your phenotype i would be glad to be successful but i find zero merit of being success in my phenotype(ugly)
being successful is some kind of self realization but i never want to be successful asian oldcel

• So Sad
i'm in only dudes class, no foids. With foids there are sometimes 40 people classes in highschool
i don't in your case my state of mind will be easy :
each time i ask myself : what's my goal ?
When i know it, i do all my best to reach and never complain :
you want 6 PSL foids ? then stop complaining : leanmaxx, gymaxx, skinmaxx, hairmaxx, every softlookmaxx, maxx them and gather money and go for surgeries., until you reach your goal.
That's it
it's easy for you with that kind of goals
the hardest is yet to come.
i'm happy to never having that much impacted/attracted to girls to kill my state of mind like you are rn. And fuck most incels here would kill themselves for living 1/4 of stuffs that girls wanted to do with me, since i'm low inhib, and not an incel IRL with people.
but in my case, i was just not attracted tbh.That's it.

• +1
he can only soft lookmaxing at his age, but that's already a huge upgrade if he does it right tbh
soft looksmaxxing like skin, bodyfat and hair would be probably his biggest improvements right now

• +1
everyone has their own issue.
if i had your phenotype i would be glad to be successful but i find zero merit of being success in my phenotype(ugly)
being successful is some kind of self realization but i never want to be successful asian oldcel
why this fucking self hatred ?
Fuark !
asians women for some of them are beautiful...

i don't in your case my state of mind will be easy :
each time i ask myself : what's my goal ?
When i know it, i do all my best to reach and never complain :
you want 6 PSL foids ? then stop complaining : leanmaxx, gymaxx, skinmaxx, hairmaxx, every softlookmaxx, maxx them and gather money and go for surgeries., until you reach your goal.
That's it
I want hot foids in hs not as oldcel. Even if i ascend in my 20's how i can survive 3 years while everyday in pure suffering. But surgeries won't get me to 6.5-7psl level which i need to have to fuck 6 psl foids

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
My upper third is normie tier, Lower. Third too imo. It looks better in good lighting. But i have bigger failos than bones or eyes.
Man8

I want hot foids in hs not as oldcel. Even if i ascend in my 20's how i can survive 3 years while everyday in pure suffering. But surgeries won't get me to 6.5-7psl level which i need to have to fuck 6 psl foids
women are not algorithm sir !

why this fucking self hatred ?
Fuark !
asians women for some of them are beautiful...
why self hatred? are you fucking serious? are you fucking serious after seeing my side profile?
we are just physically the most unattractive.

why self hatred? are you fucking serious? are you fucking serious after seeing my side profile?
we are just physically the most unattractive.
even if it was the case : you have to deal with it.

even if it was the case : you have to deal with it.
im dealing with it through my fucking 20 years of life you can never imagine the agony of mine.

you can become a chadlite ricecel with surgeries, that's it.
Don't complain
im dealing with it through my fucking 20 years of life you can never imagine the agony of mine.
no sir i can't imagine the agony of not beeing attractive to women, since i don't care about beeing attractive to them even at 22yo. All i want is an easier life overall, and halo effect.
I don't know why you are so impacted by women.

women are not algorithm sir !
And what? Slaying in hs and steaiIng foids from chadlites is imposible for me. Then i would like to become rich af mgtow. But first i need to slay in hs to be happy. That's imposible for me. I don't care about getting foids in 20s i want them now

And what? Slaying in hs and steaiIng foids from chadlites is imposible for me. Then i would like to become rich af mgtow. But first i need to slay in hs to be happy. That's imposible for me. I don't care about getting foids in 20s i want them now
what i mean basically is that women don't think like PSL incel does :
like "i'm 6.035343434 PSL" i can only get PSL "4.585U3IOU53' girls.
no more no less.
women have a heart - even the whores, but not that much tbh-, they like guys not only for their physics, but also for their personnality, charisma etc.
Go do all the softmaxxing, and reinforce your personnality, in 6 months, believe me you'll have a higher PSL girl than yours.

i know lots of girls - friends of mine, since it's easy to have friends -, who said that they fall in love with people due to their personnality, despite the fact that in their eyes they were average ( 5/10 ). Their personnality, charisma etc makes them beeing a 8/10 in their eyes, that's their words, that's the reality, not PSL.
as for myself if the girl is not enough knowleageable in most of subject, sensitive, and kind, it's over, even if she is very gl and fall in love with - which already happened, but since i'm not a dickcel it's over.

• +1
no more no less.
women have a heart - even the whores, but not that much tbh-, they like guys not only for their physics, but also for their personnality, charisma etc.
Go do all the softmaxxing, and reinforce your personnality, in 6 months, believe me you'll have a higher PSL girl than yours.

i know lots of girls - friends of mine, since it's easy to have friends -, who said that they fall in love with people due to their personnality, despite the fact that in their eyes they were average ( 5/10 ). Their personnality, charisma etc makes them beeing a 8/10 in their eyes, that's their words, that's the reality, not PSL.
as for myself if the girl is not enough knowleageable in most of subject, sensitive, and kind, it's over, even if she is very gl and fall in love with - which already happened, but since i'm not a dickcel it's over.
Wow so bluepilled

no more no less.

giphy.gif

I'm Reading your post and i wonder are you joking or you're serious? If you're not joking you deserve a ban

• +1
Dude I remember when you first came on this site you thought you were a Chadlite like @Pietrosiek, once both your delusions were shattered you both of you started crying about how over it was for you.

I like you tho, you seem like a chill person. Your problem is you're a beta. If you got a ht, preserved your hair, and gymcelled you'd be chadlite or high-tier normie. And your based in the USA so you have the white halo making it easier to pick up ethnic stacies.

It's not over for either of you.
Nah I didn't think I was chadlite I'm obviously not chadlite. But also didn't think I was 4.25-4.5 psl, and when I was 20 I was rated 4.75 psl. Also I didn't realize how strict the ratings are here compared to most sites like truerateme, like you guys here have the most blackpilled ratings. People always say I'm chill irl. Tbh I don't even care about stacies, my ex was ethnic and 4 psl, I just want someone looksmatched that isn't a degenerate hoe that's faithful but it seems like that's reserved for the top 20+ percent.

with enough anti-aging protocol and lifestyle changes, as a tall white guy you can fuck early 20s girls till your 40s. i know plenty of IRL examples and you can even see an example of it on this forum(chadkahn). 26 is not early but its not late by any means lol. theres just so much ahead and so many options in your specific circumstance, yet you keep saying "over". it makes absolutely no sense. you legit need to hop on adderral/ritalin or weekly test injections so maybe you adapt " i'll do whatever it takes " mindset
Yeah I'm trying to prevent aging via retin-a etc. Chadkahn is playing niche muscular brute game, I think that's the only reason why he's able to do it. His younger self mogs tf out of him currently and basically almost this entire forum. Tbh I think adderall might help me get what I need to get done I'll look into it. I'll probably check my test levels too tbh, I think I feel tired a lot for no apparent reason, test could possibly be the reason or maybe something else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
keep on coping.
I'm talking about my own experiences.

so much blackpilled guys....
I really regret that i red your posts

i understand why your lonely most of you : always complaining, and not even trying, you don't even know know of a normal woman works.
I really regret that i red your posts
believe me or not it's 100/100 true.