I lost 20+ kg in 3 months

that's not a bad height, also mirin dedication.
I am in the Netherlands, so it’s below average. Average is 6’0” here. Thanks bhai!

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Nice but that rapid of weight loss causes wrinkles, loose skin, aging, and fucked hormones if im not mistaken. Good job though bhai, mirin dedication
Thanks bhai! Luckily, I have no loose skin. I do have a few stretch marks on my hips but that’s it. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Oh shit if you were 85kg and a non-active NEET than I regret calling you MTN. But you probably are MTN now.
Yeah, exactly. JFL. You just fell for the lies told by a certain asshole. :forcedsmile: No, I’m still truecel. :feelsbadman:

Israeli bhais
sunni trait siding with kafir jews :feelshah:
Ronaldo, always blaming the scapegoat. : r/funny

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Body pics or face pics? Neither. :feelswah: I don’t have any pics from me at 85kg.
anything that shows progress works i.e outer contours of the body without actually showing the body, or from the back.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Gengar
anything that shows progress works i.e outer contours of the body without actually showing the body, or from the back.
(These are face only). I have one from when I went from around 70 kg to 52 kg, would you like to see that one?

• +1
Reactions: Orc
mix of ibadis sunnis and non denominational trait*
my bad brah :ogre:
Mix of Ibadi, Sunni and Shi’a. Trying to get the best of all three worlds and still going to jahannam. Truecel luck. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Mix of Ibadi, Sunni and Shi’a. Trying to get the best of all three worlds and still going to jahannam. Truecel luck. :ogre:
jack of all trades master of none :feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
(These are face only). I have one from when I went from around 70 kg to 52 kg, would you like to see that one?
it's not that I'm personally interested it's more so that seeing the difference can help to motivate others.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and lowiqNormie
it's not that I'm personally interested
Bhenchod. :ogre:
it's more so that seeing the difference can help to motivate others.
Err I don’t think anyone’s gonna get motivated from seeing a malnourished truecel ranjeet.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Orc