I lost all my dick sensitivity

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Joined
Aug 1, 2022
Posts
53,356
Reputation
73,159
Im usually a premature evacuation guy but the sensitivity is gone now I feel so little and take 30min to coom
 
572426cefe14734371581cd019c41dab_91443aa6ef108417686e7eaebdb49895.jpg
 
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and Axiomatic Clown
How’s that possible
 
Lol you’re like my Hispanic friend, he was insecure about not lasting long enough during sex so he jacked off so much every single day that now he can last for hours and if he busts a nut, he can keep jacking off. He said it ruined the sensitivity of his dick tho so yea
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Lol you’re like my Hispanic friend, he was insecure about not lasting long enough during sex so he jacked off so much every single day that now he can last for hours and if he busts a nut, he can keep jacking off. He said it ruined the sensitivity of his dick tho so yea
Actually works and I'm also Hispanic i used to coom in 2 minutes during sex
Polish 20230122 052231386
 
I been lost mines for years now
 

Similar threads

Kiwi'sSub5
Replies
0
Views
22
Kiwi'sSub5
Kiwi'sSub5
Baeseth
Replies
9
Views
50
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
got.daim
Replies
25
Views
89
Askinov
Askinov
Slavurik
Replies
7
Views
38
5.5psl
5.5psl
146cmsubhuman
Replies
7
Views
62
146cmsubhuman
146cmsubhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top