I lost my libido ever since meeting this girl

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
Previous post

Ever since I met up with this girl my libido has completely disappeared. I can’t look at any other girl anymore and I’ve been on nofap ever since (which is a good thing tbh). She felt like the one I can’t stop thinking about her. She’s so pretty too she’s a Becky realistically but she’s my exact type she’s like an emo/alt tiktok type of girl. Theres like no other girl like her in my area so idk how to move on. I don’t have motivation to approach other girls because it’s almost like I’ve been spoiled and now I can’t ‘settle’ for another type. My dick is now constantly flaccid throughout the day and is only hard during the morning when I wake up. I don’t wanna be anymore cringe in this post so can someone give me advice on how to move on. I’m such an abused dog rn I’m so obsessed with her and she has no clue on how I feel about her. We still text but I’m friendzoned so the convos are kinda meaningless.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, chaddyboi66 and subhuman to mtn
Go ask her out bhai :love::love::love: or be a pussy an rot here 😔

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, chaddyboi66 and subhuman to mtn
When I had oneitis I didn;t think about having sex with her for 2 years. Two fucking years, no problem with other women, but she was special.