I lost my prettyboy status

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Woke up with a pimple on near my lip. Going to use some Retin a to nuke the little fucker tonight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JMax, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Woke up with a pimple on near my lip. Going to use some Retin a to nuke the little fucker tonight
Barrett can get away with pimples. Your PSL is clearly not high enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1973
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2846
One pimple aint that bad jfl that shit goes away within 1/2days

Jfl at throwing ritalin for something so minor, you dont need that drug boyo even if you have ADHD

its a meme its all in your mind tbh.

Dropped 3psl. I’m into negative territory
SAME TBH, I GOT A SUDDEN ACNE BREAKOUT EVERYWHERE THIS MONTH, MY FACE LOOKS MONSTROUS, IM LEGIT 3.5 PSL AT MOST RIGHT NOW, COMPLETELY OVER FOR ME

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Cody and Deleted member 2846
Puberty is so brutal :feelsrope:

One pimple aint that bad jfl that shit goes away within 1/2days

Jfl at throwing ritalin for something so minor, you dont need that drug boyo even if you have ADHD

its a meme its all in your mind tbh.
he said retin a not ritalin, you autistic dumbfuck. i hope youre being sarcastic or i might have to lacerate you, dog.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, StolenDays, karbo and 6 others
he said retin a not ritalin, you autistic dumbfuck. i hope youre being sarcastic or i might have to lacerate you, dog.

Obviously you low iq faggot, how dare you even accuse someone of being a dumbfuck while every single thread you posted has been absolute dogshit tier.

You son of a whore reincarnation of the entire Israeli population, just like them you should have been gassed. Not only are you the most pathetic user on this site but you responding to my post is an insult to me in itself.

You are lucky we just deal with you bcs we do not want to be accountable for your roping. Do you actually think we like you here, faggot?

Remember when i asked for your opinion? Me neither, cunt.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: retard, Deleted member 2227, Butthurt Dweller and 6 others
Obviously you low iq faggot, how dare you even accuse someone of being a dumbfuck while every single thread you posted has been absolute dogshit tier.

You son of a whore reincarnation of the entire Israeli population, just like them you should have been gassed. Not only are you the most pathetic user on this site but you responding to my post is an insult to me in itself.

You are lucky we just deal with you bcs we do not want to be accountable for your roping. Do you actually think we like you here, faggot?

Remember when i asked for your opinion? Me neither, cunt.
INDEED SON, THE SOLE FACT OF YOU ANSWERING MY PREVIOUS MESSAGE DISPLAYS HOW MUCH DAMAGE I HAVE INFLICTED UPON THE WEAKLINGS THAT DWELL AROUND IN THE DEPTHS OF THIS SHITHOLE.
MY THREADS HAVE BEEN TOP NOTCH EVER SINCE THE FIRST ONE I'VE EVER POSTED IN HERE, YOU DELUSIONAL SELF HATING CUCKOLD BETA KIKE.
IN FACT, I CANT RECOUNT A SINGLE THREAD POSTED UNDER YOUR DISGUSTING, BLAND AND FRAIL USERNAME.
YOU'RE, AFTER ALL, ONE OF MY MANY STOCKHOLM-SYNDROMED VICTIMS, OF WHICH I CANT EVEN RECALL HOW MANY THERE IS IN HERE AT THIS POINT.
THIS IS YOU WAITING FOR MY REPLIES:
24CEEB39 AC6C 4EA8 8A57 77D4620541EE

YOU AUTISTIC SISSY BITCH. SUCK MY FAT COCK, INBRED INCEL SON OF A BILLION AFGHANI MAGHREBI MIXED SHITSKINS.
THIS WILL BE YOU AFTER I BLOW YOUR MICROCEPHALIC BRAIN OUT THE TOP OF YOUR PISSWEAK AUTISTIC SKULL
02447F68 BF2B 44AF ABEE F7811F60EC62

INFRONT OF YOUR CUCKOLD FATHER

• JFL
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 2227, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
INDEED SON, THE SOLE FACT OF YOU ANSWERING MY PREVIOUS MESSAGE DISPLAYS HOW MUCH DAMAGE I HAVE INFLICTED UPON THE WEAKLINGS THAT DWELL AROUND IN THE DEPTHS OF THIS SHITHOLE.
MY THREADS HAVE BEEN TOP NOTCH EVER SINCE THE FIRST ONE I'VE EVER POSTED IN HERE, YOU DELUSIONAL SELF HATING CUCKOLD BETA KIKE.
IN FACT, I CANT RECOUNT A SINGLE THREAD POSTED UNDER YOUR DISGUSTING, BLAND AND FRAIL USERNAME.
YOU'RE, AFTER ALL, ONE OF MY MANY STOCKHOLM-SYNDROMED VICTIMS, OF WHICH I CANT EVEN RECALL HOW MANY THERE IS IN HERE AT THIS POINT.
View attachment 188247
YOU AUTISTIC SISSY BITCH. SUCK MY FAT COCK, INBRED INCEL SON OF A BILLION AFGHANI MAGHREBI MIXED SHITSKINS.
THIS WILL BE YOU AFTER I BLOW YOUR MICROCEPHALIC BRAIN OUT THE TOP OF YOUR PISSWEAK AUTISTIC SKULL
View attachment 188249
holy shit that pic

View attachment 188247
View attachment 188249
oh no he is retarded

View attachment 188247
View attachment 188249
I can see that i have truly triggered your mind, you literally cannot cope and have nothing on me. Bcs I literally mog you in any way imaginable.

You talk about all these ¨ Stockholm ¨ victims while i have broken your mental state within one post, nigger. How can you ever conclude from this shitty response that you in someway have won, Monsieur subhuman? You are just an undisputed/circle wannabe and suck at it, just like you suck your tranny mother for all the titty milk you missed out on early development.

You pathetic worm, my Dutch ancestors should have shot you in the head while removing the hair of your German whores and raping them. The attack on Berlin was truly a blessing, I personally can still feel the euphoria and nostalgia running through my DNA of the rape babies that my ancestors created (aka you).

The next followup you might have on this shall just be seen as a pathetic rebuttal of a defeated man, this was like stealing candy from a baby. It is beating a dead horse at this point.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 2227, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
I can see that i have truly triggered your mind, you literally cannot cope and have nothing on me. Bcs I literally mog you in any way imaginable.

You talk about all these ¨ Stockholm ¨ victims while i have broken your mental state within one post, nigger. How can you ever conclude from this shitty response that you in someway have won, Monsieur subhuman? You are just an undisputed/circle wannabe and suck at it, just like you suck your tranny mother for all the titty milk you missed out on early development.

You pathetic worm, my Dutch ancestors should have shot you in the head while removing the hair of your German whores and raping them. The attack on Berlin was truly a blessing, I personally can still feel the euphoria and nostalgia running through my DNA of the rape babies that my ancestors created (aka you).

The next followup you might have on this shall just be seen as a pathetic rebuttal of a defeated man, this was like stealing candy from a baby. It is beating a dead horse at this point.
please don't be a retard like him bro

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
@6ft5manlet is undisputed tbh

• JFL
Reactions: StolenDays and Deleted member 1751
Is it normal for you to get pimple on your penis? It happened to me one time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
smh im fckn around that dude probably is taking this shit srs
tbh i just don't want the lookism style autism to be spread out

it's not looksmax.me anymore if you have to skip almost every post because of the trash style

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
No one in this thread is a prettyboy.

YOU TALK ABOUT MOGGING BUT YOU DONT MOG MY SHIT EVEN, AND YOU THINK I GIVE A FUKK ABOUT WHAT A FRAGILE LOW T BLONDIE FROM THE CUCKLANDS HAS TO SAY ABOUT ME? I COULD RAPIDLY OBLITERATE AND PUT AN END TO YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE, FAGGOT ASS DARKIE.
2787496D C320 4863 B6E4 3C76850F4400

INDEED, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF BEING A JEW YOURSELF.
98ECF40A 9B2A 4BD2 AFF0 2A09194C5D6E

FRAIL LITTLE DOG, I DONT EVEN FLINCH AT YOUR AUTISTIC REPLIES. NONETHELESS I CANT HELP BUT TO LAUGH IN HILARITY AT YOUR VAIN ATTEMPTS OF CEASING MY UNSTOPPABLE BULLYING.
DFEF2536 474C 4E91 A68C 2E5B3798ADE5

THIS IS YOU RIGHT NOW, BUT JUST UNTIL I RAVAGE YOUR TESTOSTERONELESS TWINKISH BODY.
ACTUALLY, YOURE GOING TO PUT YOURSELF OUT OF YOUR MISERY. YOU FAGGOT. BIG, AUTISTIC AND WEAK FAGGOT. I MOG YOU TIL SUICIDE
1F8B8F4C 8A77 4E4F 86B8 9106A0A2443B
2A50BC55 513A 423C 926C 9F31838A4374

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel, karbo, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
My face downswung in 2 years, and i have also lost all my prettyboy-ness

View attachment 188247
View attachment 188249

what happened in that pick? really interested tbh

Retin a causes me fkin insane purge for 2nd time now fuuuck what to do AHHHAHHHHHBBBBBHHHZSHHHNNJJJJ AAAASDDSAAAAAAS FFGGUUUUCKKKK

Retin a causes me fkin insane purge for 2nd time now fuuuck what to do AHHHAHHHHHBBBBBHHHZSHHHNNJJJJ AAAASDDSAAAAAAS FFGGUUUUCKKKK
what does purge mean? what happened

When you first start using retin a, for the first 1-2 months it can make your acne much worse and as you continue using it, it gets better

1. It will cause irritation/dry your face. This is simply due to how the drug acts, it causes your skin to peel and give way faster, thus making your skin more sensitive to the elements and causing more irritation. If you already have dry/irritated skin, be a little wary.
  2. It causes purging. This a process where during the first few weeks and months of use, you will get lots of breakouts/acne. Fear not however, this is literally acne that you would have had anyway, but the Retin A is essentially flushing it out of your skin all at once.
Thus, if you can make it out of the purge, and deal with the irritation and sensitivity, you're golden. Usually, during the first few weeks of use, you will have red/irritated skin that also flakes in certain areas. This is normal, and can be controlled to a certain extent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
When you first start using retin a, for the first 1-2 months it can make your acne much worse and as you continue using it, it gets better
jfl i put on retin a 2 days ago and i woke up with 2 pimples. it’s probably from that lol

Somebody call the animal control

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic and Deleted member 2227
Puberty is indeed brutal

you never had prettyboy status in the first place

• JFL
Reactions: wasted
over for you ngl

Funny thread

Jfl@6ft5manlet
Entertainer