I love america

Deleted member 6512

Deleted member 6512

Mog or be mogged
In Europe I was average, I was able to fuck but not easily.
In America everyone is a fucking ethnic, all I see are gooks and niggas and some whites but not much, and half of them are gays or super soy boys.
I am in shape and white too, while here everyone is fucking ethnic and obese, so that already puts me on the above average area here, while in my Italian city everyone was a fucking soccer player or bodybuilder.
Jfl if you are white in america and you don't slay, it just means you are utter subhuman, in Europe you would play impossible mode since europeans mog americans from mars and back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Gargantuan, owlofathena and 18 others
Utterly lol @ UScels on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Alexanderr
Which Italian city is this that I need to avoid?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, BigBoy, Marsiere214 and 2 others
italy is all niggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and Lev Peshkov
Murricans are taller than italians or not?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Murricans are taller than italians or not?
Doesn't matter that much when they are all ethnic and obese, and I'm 5ft10 so I don't have that much of a disadvantage. My brother slayed (and quality was way higher) in america but in italy he was slightly above average for foids standards. If you are white and decent looking in america you can't lose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, BigBoy and Beetlejuice
Which italian cities to avoid then?
Bro avoid all italian cities avoid Italy it's a shithole and girls there have the highest standards ever.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Patient A
Good

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Patient A
Bro avoid all italian cities avoid Italy it's a shithole and girls there have the highest standards ever.
yes I know Italy is currently a cucked shithole full of ethnic immigrants, high taxes and a fucked economy

What about south Italy, apparently that is full of subhumans

Va bene allora bro ci vediamo la

yes I know Italy is currently a cucked shithole full of ethnic immigrants, high taxes and a fucked economy

What about south Italy, apparently that is full of subhumans
South italy is even worst, no jobs, ugly girls and shit mentality in general

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, Marsiere214 and Patient A
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2634 and MansNotHot
It’s not hard when most of your competition is ethnic and/or overweight or obese

It’s not hard when most of your competition is ethnic and/or overweight or obese
Yeah that's why I'm saying that white americans who complain about american women never really experienced nightmare mode, in Europe it would be way worst.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, owlofathena, MansNotHot and 1 other person
Imagine competition in a place where just 1 in 10 people are obese and everyone is white
IMG 20201014 140052

Against a place where 1 in 3 people are obese and full of ethnics
IMG 20201014 140034

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot and Deleted member 8172
America in the 1500s:

America in 2000s:

Australia in 1500s:

Australia in 2000s:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GeordiLeFort, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
Doesn't matter that much when they are all ethnic and obese, and I'm 5ft10 so I don't have that much of a disadvantage. My brother slayed (and quality was way higher) in america but in italy he was slightly above average for foids standards. If you are white and decent looking in america you can't lose.
You are 1 inch above average height in america
And most teenagers are 6ft or higher have fun

You are 1 inch above average height in america
And most teenagers are 6ft or higher have fun
"Most teenagers" source?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
No need for source youll see
You may suffer from survivorship bias, you see a couple of tall zoomers and think majority of them are over 6ft

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
US consists of niggers, spics, gooks and descendants of low IQ european soyboys who fell for the "just move to america bro" meme in the 1800s. the only chads in america are the descendants of anglo pilgrims.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 4797
Italian men are one of two phenotypes:

Low-T boyish dudes with good aesthetics but relatively low SMV

OR

Cb59ffb54f7bcca4dbbc1517a65c1f01

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Mr.cope, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
In Europe I was average, I was able to fuck but not easily.
In America everyone is a fucking ethnic, all I see are gooks and niggas and some whites but not much, and half of them are gays or super soy boys.
I am in shape and white too, while here everyone is fucking ethnic and obese, so that already puts me on the above average area here, while in my Italian city everyone was a fucking soccer player or bodybuilder.
Jfl if you are white in america and you don't slay, it just means you are utter subhuman, in Europe you would play impossible mode since europeans mog americans from mars and back.
Gross, eurotrash are all inbred looking subhumans with mullets and skinnyfat bodies.

You probably went to some subhuman shithole in the midwest or something, or like alabama or wyoming or some shit
Try new york or california and see if you can still pretend Americans don’t mog you to oblivion and back

Gross, eurotrash are all inbred looking subhumans with mullets and skinnyfat bodies.

You probably went to some subhuman shithole in the midwest or something, or like alabama or wyoming or some shit
Try new york or california and see if you can still pretend Americans don’t mog you to oblivion and back
Brazil showed us how ethnic mix is such a good thing right? Lol kys I'm in a major city americans don't mog shit all fat niggers and gooks

I look DOM as fuck I have an MMA high testosterone face.
If you're fine with being Italian then why do you fantasize about being Irish so much that you pretend to be Conor McGregor

If you're fine with being Italian then why do you fantasize about being Irish so much that you pretend to be Conor McGregor
Nationalism is cope, I'm just happy that being and looking italian gives me advantages.

Brazil showed us how ethnic mix is such a good thing right? Lol kys I'm in a major city americans don't mog shit all fat niggers and gooks
Major city in some subhuman state probably. Interesting how you won’t name the state, inb4 “Kentucky” jfl.

Americans aren’t mixed, that’s cope, all americans claim to be mixed (for muh victim points) but the majority are 100% northwestern euro

Major city in some subhuman state probably. Interesting how you won’t name the state, inb4 “Kentucky” jfl.

Americans aren’t mixed, that’s cope, all americans claim to be mixed (for muh victim points) but the majority are 100% northwestern euro
Bro americans are all mixed, even niggers from america are not the same as the ones from Africa due to years of melting pot that never happened in Europe. Black americans bully africans because they know they have white genes and think they are better. Same shit with white, just met a white girl and her father was fucking black jfl and she is white, she said she is "white passing"
Btw since you care that much I'm in California.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Bro americans are all mixed, even niggers from america are not the same as the ones from Africa due to years of melting pot that never happened in Europe. Black americans bully africans because they know they have white genes and think they are better. Same shit with white, just met a white girl and her father was fucking black jfl and she is white, she said she is "white passing"
Btw since you care that much I'm in California.
the girl you met is mixed, what's wrong with you? she's not white, she has a black father and if you want to get more real about it mixed people are considered black.

I'm American, I'm 100% northwestern euro, I took a DNA test. I look at all the DNA tests on there that people share, they're all 100% northwestern euro too. It's completely and 100% cope that Americans are mixed. Americans WANT to be mixed, even I myself had that attitude when I was younger, every american claims to be like a quarter Native or some shit just so they're not plain old boring white people but almost none of us actually are mixed.

Also are you really trying to claim someone ELSE is mixed mr. ITALIAN? jfl you're probably like half arab

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GolemRot, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
the girl you met is mixed, what's wrong with you? she's not white, she has a black father and if you want to get more real about it mixed people are considered black.

I'm American, I'm 100% northwestern euro, I took a DNA test. I look at all the DNA tests on there that people share, they're all 100% northwestern euro too. It's completely and 100% cope that Americans are mixed. Americans WANT to be mixed, even I myself had that attitude when I was younger, every american claims to be like a quarter Native or some shit just so they're not plain old boring white people but almost none of us actually are mixed.

Also are you really trying to claim someone ELSE is mixed mr. ITALIAN? jfl you're probably like half arab
The only Italians who have arab blood in them are Sicilians and very Southern Italians near Sicily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6512
The only Italians who have arab blood in them are Sicilians and very Southern Italians near Sicily
do you really not see what I'm doing there? He's saying the same stereotype about my country that people have about his

people think americans are like mexicans or some shit, not even close. Actually as a matter of fact if you want to see REAL mixed "white" people go anywhere in South America, looks nothing like the US

"I'm 100% european so everyone must be!"
This girl had white skin and light eyes (green) so how was she black? You americans are so dumb you can't understand how genetics works. Again, survivorship bias, probably people who have your doubts about DNA tests take more tests and are more prone to share them if they give them the results they want instead of people who are clearly mixed and know it because they have a grandparent or two from other ethnicity. And jfl at you being proud of being northwestern since northwestern men are mainly subhumans (british men, polish men, irish men) only scandinavians are safe but can't compete against mediterranean moggers. Just accept your fate as inferior being.

"I'm 100% european so everyone must be!"
This girl had white skin and light eyes (green) so how was she black? You americans are so dumb you can't understand how genetics works. Again, survivorship bias, probably people who have your doubts about DNA tests take more tests and are more prone to share them if they give them the results they want instead of people who are clearly mixed and know it because they have a grandparent or two from other ethnicity. And jfl at you being proud of being northwestern since northwestern men are mainly subhumans (british men, polish men, irish men) only scandinavians are safe but can't compete against mediterranean moggers. Just accept your fate as inferior being.
Don't even slightly care about other men, I have dark hair, dark eyes and light skin, only improvement for me would be lighter eyes and that's just a cherry on top thing.
JFL at being PROUD of being any race or nationality :lul: :lul: :lul: are you proud to be italian? massive incel trait
why would I be proud of some random shit like that, I'm proud of being gl and having a big dick, that's it.

also go anywhere in the midwest and they're scandinavian btw so you just fucked yourself

people who take dna tests in america are the americans who were told they were part native, and then they find out they're 100% of some kind of european, that's it. Pretty sure sharing the test is enabled by default btw, or at most it's like a "do you accept" thing like an EULA that nobody reads. people who are SUPER mixed (like you're claiming americans are) would be MORE likely to take the test to find out what exactly they are btw, so that's just more coping coming out of you.

pheno is cope outside of being curry or being ginger btw, gl is gl, don't try to cope with muh mediterranean it's just sad ngl

I'm imagining you walking around Cali looking at slayers with 3 girls on their arms and you just thinking to yourself "yeah, I mog him :cool:" while you're alone the whole day :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Don't even slightly care about other men, I have dark hair, dark eyes and light skin, only improvement for me would be lighter eyes and that's just a cherry on top thing.
JFL at being PROUD of being any race or nationality :lul: :lul: :lul: are you proud to be italian? massive incel trait
why would I be proud of some random shit like that, I'm proud of being gl and having a big dick, that's it.

also go anywhere in the midwest and they're scandinavian btw so you just fucked yourself

people who take dna tests in america are the americans who were told they were part native, and then they find out they're 100% of some kind of european, that's it. Pretty sure sharing the test is enabled by default btw, or at most it's like a "do you accept" thing like an EULA that nobody reads. people who are SUPER mixed (like you're claiming americans are) would be MORE likely to take the test to find out what exactly they are btw, so that's just more coping coming out of you.

pheno is cope outside of being curry or being ginger btw, gl is gl, don't try to cope with muh mediterranean it's just sad ngl

I'm imagining you walking around Cali looking at slayers with 3 girls on their arms and you just thinking to yourself "yeah, I mog him :cool:" while you're alone the whole day :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
0 words read continue to write essays